Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith look through the house, no kids or wife. Got in his car and drove to the mailbox to find her after looking at Find My iPhone.

No one was there, so he looked down the other street. Nothing there either...started using GPS and find my iPhone to find phone.

Phone was laying right there - obvious - and the earphones were wrapped around it. He snapped two photos and called 911.

He got in HER car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if he called her phone and she didn't answer? I assume he did.

He did not say that he did in this interview. He said no one was home, he looked at Find My iPhone and saw that the phone was at the mailbox, about a mile away. He got in the car and drove down there.

I hope we find out what the perps said to her when she was abducted and if she was chained inside of the vehicle right away. Did they put a hood on her right away? gag her mouth to stop her from screaming? Put a gun to her head? Anything from the abduction? All we have mainly is info from the release.

Does anyone know if he called her phone and she didn't answer? I assume he did.

He didn't say. He said he checked the app to see where they were since the car was in the driveway and they weren't outside. He saw they were near the mailbox so he hopped in the car and went to see/ get them. When he didn't find them he drove around a bit (I think) and then called his mom?

I should have taken hand written notes LOL

But no he never said he called her. He could have left that part out or maybe just never called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KP says he is speaking outnto end speculation about what happened.

he arrived home and SP and kids didnt greet him. He checked outside. Then callled daycare to find out what time SP picked up kids. was alarmed that they were still there. used find iphone app, and tracked phone to the mailbox. didnt see SP so he looked around on other side of road. the started looking for the phone. Saw the phone laying with earbuds and SP's hair. he took a couple of pictures of it and called 911.

he shared their "storybook" romance. SP's sister talked about SP being super mom because she plans the kids days and their life to the smallest detail. said SP and KP are like a couple from a novel always doing little things like a couple in a book might do.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

KP wanted the Marines, the army, a swat team, he was going to do everything to find his wife.

If I went through what Sherri went through, and a few days later my husband took 4 hours (likely more with transit and such) to interview with 20/20 instead of consoling me.. I'd be upset.

2020 came to them.

Sheriff says he looked into financials, found she had been previously married and divorced. Hadn't talked to exhusband in 6 years.

Sheriff is interviewing with 20/20 now too!

They checked with friends relatives, even her ex out of state.

Was not Sherri at the truck stop. According to LE

Sheriff says they were keeping an open mind and talking with friends and family. tjey checked hotels/motels. checked her friends and found out she had been married and divorced. talked to SP's ex husband. they had not been in contact for six years.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I want to cry right now. Sherri really needed the sheriff to come out and say this. I am so sick of her being revictimized. It literally hurts my heart.

Sheriff discusses the truck stop tip. It fit the description of SP but it was not her.

So...we cannot trust ANY media to report accurately and we can't, necessarily, trust what anyone else says either? Great.

They are private, but KP only went on interviews to keep Sherris face in the news.

He was worried about her health. Was she hot? Cold? Was she screaming my name?

I can't link, but didn't Bosenko say that the department has no "spokesperson". That would mean that essentially HuffPo talked to someone about a hoax "not being ruled out" who was not in a position to speak with authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova