Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she told them she was not sexually assaulted so why would they examine her? It is not a fun exam. And if she gave them no indication of needing one.

Idk. I would think it would go with the territory.

So you think that Keith was part of a conspiracy in his wife's disappearance?

We know that LE confirmed he was at work when Sherri disappeared but that doesn't mean he didn't have someone abduct her. He passed a polygraph but those are so unreliable that they are almost never used in court.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/husband-mi...person-interest-authorities/story?id=43452638

What are you talking about????? I literally said I don’t think he knows what happened that day. I certainly don’t think he had someone kidnap her. I think she was doing things behind his back and he had an idea something was going on. His reaction to her missing and finding her phone was just weird. Like he thought she left with someone or something. JUST MY OPINION and I’m NOT saying I think he had anything to do with her disappearance bc frankly I don’t believe he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing inherently wrong with trying to protect the ones you love.

That's why I asked for a link to the "facts" that were being posted on this thread. So I can try and understand the context and meaning behind the words.

I never said there was but you’re really taking all of my posts out of context

ETA when I said maybe it’s hereditary, I meant them speaking dramatically

What are you talking about????? I literally said I don’t think he knows what happened that day. I certainly don’t think he had someone kidnap her. I think she was doing things behind his back and he had an idea something was going on. His reaction to her missing and finding her phone was just weird. Like he thought she left with someone or something. JUST MY OPINION and I’m NOT saying I think he had anything to do with her disappearance bc frankly I don’t believe he did.

. I apologize for misunderstanding your position in regards to Keith.

I think she told them she was not sexually assaulted so why would they examine her? It is not a fun exam. And if she gave them no indication of needing one.

Did you read this somewhere? I thought we were wondering if she had told them she was not sexually assaulted. Did LE say she wasn't?

I never said there was but you’re really taking all of my posts out of context

ETA when I said maybe it’s hereditary, I meant them speaking dramatically

I stand by my post. There's nothing wrong with the intent that either of the men had IMO.

I'm not judging you.

I'm thinking the same thing.

Keith's dad may have been embellishing things in an attempt to make his son look better to the public. JMO

It's also possible Keith did promise his kids that she'd be home by Thanksgiving...
Then he immediately thought "WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?!!?"
So they were not permitted to talk about it hoping the kids would forget it had been mentioned.

It's also possible Keith did promise his kids that she'd be home by Thanksgiving...
So they were not permitted to talk about it hoping the kids would forget it had been mentioned.

I like that idea. Thanks.

I reviewed the sheriff's press release.

The press release does not indicate she was emaciated. KP did. The press release does not indicate her hair had been "chopped off". KP said that. Instead, the press release states "her hair had been cut to shoulder length". The press release does not indicate she had injuries at different stages of healing. But I was sure I heard that in an interview. Anyone?

The People Magazine (print edition) 11/13/2017 w/ the SP cover story that arrived today states:

"Her right shoulder bore the burn marks of a crude brand, and her body was battered all over. "She had bruises in various stages of healing," the sheriff's office said in an internal October statement obtained by People, "indicating she had been physically assaulted multiple times over a period of time."

(p. 47 of this week's hard copy of People - last sentence of the first paragraph of the article)

The People Magazine (print edition) 11/13/2017 w/ the SP cover story that arrived today states:

(p. 47 of this week's hard copy of People - last sentence of the first paragraph of the article)

Here's a link to the People article.

Authorities also announced Wednesday that Papini had been branded on the back of her right shoulder. She was “battered and she had bruises in various stages of healing indicating she had been physically assaulted multiple times over a period of time,” according to a sheriff’s news release.

http://people.com/crime/sherri-papini-dna-male-alleged-abduction/

This is what I was trying to say earlier. Thanks for being more coherent than me lol

Also, LE said there was no sexual assault. Is this because Sherri said there wasn't? Or was she checked?

I haven't seen anything stating there wasn't sex. Just not a sexual assault.

Having sex, and sexual assault, are two very different things (I mean in being able to tell in a check up.). I swear, I think I'm leaning toward her being catfished. I'm not saying she had sex with anyone or that was her intent, but maybe she was having fun on the internet, talking and joking around online, but wouldn't meet the person face-to-face. However, it's so easy to find people on the net, you don't need the Catfish Team to find them. So the catfishers hop in a truck and go to surprise her, but, say they surprised her, at her mailbox, and that wasn't copacetic, and they didn't even look like their pics. So, obviously there'd not be any fun, joking, talk, like over the internet, happening. They may have been a nutjob, and just grabbed her, and held onto her as a punishment of sorts, and she talked her way out somehow. It would be very embarrassing to admit you were the victim of a catfish. I don't see how those folks who go on the show go through with it.

There was a guy (he was a nut) who got mad at his neighbor , and dug a 3' hole in his outbuilding, captured her, put her in it, covered it with stuff so she couldn't get out, but thankfully she was able to scream loud enough that someone heard her. She was only in there eight hours but that would be 7 hours and 59.9 seconds too long for me.

Then there was the Kohlhepp guy who shot the woman's boyfriend, from what I gather, b/c he was infatuated with her, then kept her chained in his building/basement about this time last year.

There's some seriously strange folks walking around out there.

Ken said his son had always believed he'd bring his family back together.

Last week he promised their two children, Tyler four and Violet, two, that 'mommy' would be home by Thanksgiving.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...hanksgiving-promised-children-d-holidays.html

So it is not a direct quote. And he didn't say she'd return home ON Thanksgiving. He may have, according to a reporter, told his young children that their Mommy would return home by Thanksgiving.

I don't think that proves much of anything. When speaking to young children, pointing to the next upcoming Holiday is a normal way to discuss the future.

I don't think that means he KNEW his wife was going to return on Thanksgiving day. If he did 'know' that, why would he tell people? Why would he tell a magazine reporter about that if it was some secret about when his wife was returning?

There you go, the "promise" wasn't even met. Nothing there with this at all. JMO

On Thanksgiving Day, KP told the kids he found her. “I found mommy”. It meets the expectation he had promised them. Whether we think it’s relevant or not, I guarantee LE took notice of it immediately.

So it is not a direct quote. And he didn't say she'd return home ON Thanksgiving. He may have, according to a reporter, told his young children that their Mommy would return home by Thanksgiving.

I don't think that proves much of anything. When speaking to young children, pointing to the next upcoming Holiday is a normal way to discuss the future.

I don't think that means he KNEW his wife was going to return on Thanksgiving day. If he did 'know' that, why would he tell people? Why would he tell a magazine reporter about that if it was some secret about when his wife was returning?

On the other hand, it’s possible KP knows more than he’s letting on, but isn’t guilty of having a hand in her disappearance.

There's a newsweek article that came out today that I can't access because I'm not subscribed. Has anyone seen it?

Reposting this. Does anyone have access?

On Thanksgiving Day, KP told the kids he found her. “I found mommy”. It meets the expectation he had promised them. Whether we think it’s relevant or not, I guarantee LE took notice of it immediately.

So when LE took notice what do you think they made of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb