Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, uncharitable? I'm also wondering why she came out at all just to put a dish of water out only to return to the house in front of the cameras, fully dressed out in harsh winter clothing, only her daughter has no coat on and is barefoot. A photo op in my opinion Non charitable? No, just honest observation. IMO
She came out of the house with the bottom part of a chicken waterer, and appears to have retrieved the top portion. It's likely it was left outside when switched out earlier, and needed to be taken in to be washed and filled. They may have intended to stay outside longer and then noticed the cameras and went back in. My chicken waterers are left outside when we switch them out as well, and then retrieved when I have time to wash them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I can only imagine how weird the pictures could be, if someone had staked out my house, and snapped photos of me and the kids in our yard. :blush:

My son refused to wear shoes and any pants other than shorts. He would wear shorts in the rain if I didn't object so strenulously about it--after the teacher said something..lol

My daughter only wanted to wear her cousins rain boots, which were too big, or her cousins scrappy sandals, also too big. And her Disney princess dresses, about 90% of the time.

If someone snuck around to take photos, my son would have been barefoot, in shorts, playing in the rain and my girl would have been stumbling around in huge yellow rain galoshes and a cinderella princess dress-in the puddles.

I'd be in my pajamas most likely...

Seriously.

Those hose clamps are doing me in. They could look like anything from plastic to metal, depending on purpose. Zip ties I know are plastic and can be manipulated, if someone has enough strength to drop a person's head into a toilet then I imagine they could manipulate a zip tie off over time. So.... it begs the questions again, what was she doing for two weeks?

The two children, are they the ones SP had with KP?

What her first husband DD? Any kids with him?

No kids with first dude. These are Keith's.

She seems depressed, possibly even medicated, to me. Back to the grind.

I think any of us could look medicated or depressed if paparazzi caught us walking around in our daily lives, tending to kids, doing an errand, not wearing
make up. I would probably look like a monster half the time!

She was not in a posed, staged photo there and had been through a lot by that point regardless of theory.

Those hose clamps are doing me in. They could look like anything from plastic to metal, depending on purpose. Zip ties I know are plastic and can be manipulated, if someone has enough strength to drop a person's head into a toilet then I imagine they could manipulate a zip tie off over time. So.... it begs the questions again, what was she doing for two weeks?

Three.

They didn't withhold it, they just didn't mention it.

I would find it hard to believe that LE on the scene when they found Sherri would have three significant things wrong. Those being: 1) Where on I-5 they were located 2) whether she was chained to something 3) whether or not she had "hose clamps" on her wrists.

I could understand having one of those wrong, but not all three. If all three were wrong then LE would have been who is inconsistent with their story rather than anyone else in terms of the activities around Sherri being found. I don't see that being the case.

As it is, and the way LE is going about this, I expect there is a method to their madness and the end result of this process should be someone showing up with their lawyer and singing like a canary.

If he just didn't mention it, that would be either forgetting or purposely withholding, or omitting because the original information was wrong (or utter incompetence).

Do you think what they said about all of these elements was right originally, and now they're giving out bad info in hopes of tripping up the offenders/SP? I don't see what purpose it would serve. SP is not going to come forward and set the record straight. I personally think it's sheer bumbling errors, and I know by experience that scanner traffic is wrong a lot. That's why local news agencies don't base their reporting off scanner traffic, they wait until they get official word from LE (and sometimes that contains errors too, because the spokesperson is usually relaying second-hand information). In this case, the scanner traffic was released, however, and the world got to hear it an examine the inconsistencies. But I don't believe the scanner traffic was the original source of information for news agencies.

The "chained to something" claim would be an easy mistake, IMO. IIRC, that was relayed to one officer, and possibly another, and then called in on the radio, so there was several degrees of separation. She had a chain around her waist with a zip tie tethered to it (so they say), so it's not that far off base.

Right. And who drove her around?

Thanks cell phone records should easily confirm the sequence of calls

I find it hard to believe that KP would go along with it all so willingly in that case, though... Would he really have given that dramatic interview after her return, gushing about how wonderful his wife is and describing her rocking a blanket to sleep, if he knew she'd simply ran away to enjoy some pleasures of the flesh without him? And surely he would have known, or had a good idea, of what had actually happened rather than genuinely believing the kidnapping story, even after SP's return.

MI Man was cleared by police.
Someone may have learned of her plans to meet him.
She was punished, (who would want to punish her?) haircut, bruises
She was not SA (according to reports),
Who do you thiink orchestrated this whole thing?
Too many things are not as they appear.
Maybe she really doesn't know anything.
But the person that set this in motion knows everything
and IMO that person is close to home.
This is all JMO

When will the public be warned that there are two masked bandana women kidnapping and branding out there? Just sayin'.

Probably as quickly as LE warned the community that there was a dangerous sexual predator on the loose who had kidnapped a young child (Jessica Lunsford) or as quickly as they did when the two Greone children were kidnapped by another stranger pedophile predator. Or as quickly as when LE warned the community that a stranger home invader turned double murderer of the Husted (?) parents was out there and he did go onto commit other crimes before caught for the double murder of the two parents. The warnings never happened in any of them yet the community was in danger until the suspect was caught.

I cant begin to count the cases where LE did not warn the communities and the perpetrators were total strangers to the victim/s.

So the police not coming out and warning others in this case is just a repeat of many past cases I have kept up with where they never did it either, but should have. Although I don't think LE has to lead anyone around by the nose. Most people have enough common sense on their own anyway to be more careful of their surroundings when something like this happens in their community without LE having to tell them.

If he just didn't mention it, that would be either forgetting or purposely withholding, or omitting because the original information was wrong (or utter incompetence).

Do you think what they said about all of these elements was right originally, and now they're giving out bad info in hopes of tripping up the offenders/SP? I don't see what purpose it would serve. SP is not going to come forward and set the record straight. I personally think it's sheer bumbling errors, and I know by experience that scanner traffic is wrong a lot. That's why local news agencies don't base their reporting off scanner traffic, they wait until they get official word from LE (and sometimes that contains errors too, because the spokesperson is usually relaying second-hand information). In this case, the scanner traffic was released, however, and the world got to hear it an examine the inconsistencies. But I don't believe the scanner traffic was the original source of information for news agencies.

The "chained to something" claim would be an easy mistake, IMO. IIRC, that was relayed to one officer, and possibly another, and then called in on the radio, so there was several degrees of separation. She had a chain around her waist with a zip tie tethered to it (so they say), so it's not that far off base.
If you want to believe that absolutely everything LE on the scene reported Thanksgiving morning was entirely wrong then it's your party, have at it.

Question: If LE doesn't believe the kidnapping story and the statute of limitations is about to expire on the charge of filing a false police report, will this case be "dropped" when the one-year mark comes along?

Thinking aloud, speculation, jmopinion, not facts.

One thing I keep running across on the web with regards to this case is their account.

$50,000.00

Will the P's ever be in a position where they will have to pay back this money to those who donated?

MI Man was cleared by police.
Someone may have learned of her plans to meet him.
She was punished, (who would want to punish her?) haircut, bruises
She was not SA (according to reports),
Who do you thiink orchestrated this whole thing?
Too many things are not as they appear.
Maybe she really doesn't know anything.
But the person that set this in motion knows everything
and IMO that person is close to home.
This is all JMO

KP passed lie detector tests.

Question: If LE doesn't believe the kidnapping story and the statute of limitations is about to expire on the charge of filing a false police report, will this case be "dropped" when the one-year mark comes along?

Thinking aloud, speculation, jmopinion, not facts.

Every time she speaks to the police about this case and gives them any information about the crime, if no crime actually was committed, the SOL clock is probably reset.

Every time she speaks to the police about this case and gives them any information about the crime, if no crime actually was committed, the SOL clock is probably reset.

I did not know that. You're always helpful, Gitana.

I found a bunch. https://www.etsy.com/listing/192018...MIme79xJq31wIVyB2BCh3FAQ7vEAQYASABEgI73fD_BwE

http://m.enasco.com//product/C23584N
attachment.php

Jusr Google "branding irons".

(O/T, this reminds me of some old African American college fraternities...I remember some of them did branding for members...I think I remember someone with a snake branding from way back...)

If a hoax, where did she get the restraints? If the sale of the restraints (if indeed sold) can be tracked down then it would be a smoking gun. (Sorry for repeats or if this post isn't applicable, I haven't been following this case as closely as you guys, but trying to get caught up).

I think I'm going to need to go back to thread 1. It seems there is much to catch up on...so many threads...

If a hoax, where did she get the restraints? If the sale of the restraints (if indeed sold) can be tracked down then it would be a smoking gun. (Sorry for repeats or if this post isn't applicable, I haven't been following this case as closely as you guys, but trying to get caught up).

I think I'm going to need to go back to thread 1. It seems there is much to catch up on...so many threads...
These types of "restraints" are actually widely available in home improvement stores. It would be difficult to track down run of the mill clamps and chain. I have a ton of chain around for hanging feeders and waterers. Every store has about the same offerings, and it's sold by the foot. I can't imagine anyone standing out buying chain and clamps at a home improvement store. These items, along with duct tape rope, and other items that might be used in a kidnapping or torture situation might be bought by dozens of people a week, and all at the same time, with no nefarious purpose. All could be on my shopping list at any given time, and I would never get a side-eye while checking out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

(I really feel for her poor kids, all this media attention...)

Gitana- I feel like we would be BFFs if you lived on my street in LA. I love how analytical and direct your posts are.

I do want to slightly disagree though. Police have SAID that KP passed his lie detector test. That doesn't mean he actually passed. Police lie about people passing all the time to make them feel comfortable enough to keep talking.

For those who suspect a hoax, do you guys think she was nearby or far away, in state, out of state, etc...tia.

Also, this has probably been mentioned, could she have gone off for an excursion but the person she was meeting turned out to be a psycho?

One thing I keep running across on the web with regards to this case is their account.

$50,000.00

Will the P's ever be in a position where they will have to pay back this money to those who donated?

They hired at least 2 private investigators when she was missing. I imagine a good chunk of that money went to pay the PIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member