Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't really followed any updates on this case, but y'all talk as if it's a certainty that she faked the whole thing. Do we know this for sure? If so, where do we get the information...I'm curious and would like to know sources. I mean, as far as we know, she is a victim, right?

Why does a city sue Jussie Smollet but wont sue her?
Because they can’t prove it. Just because it may be obvious that she faked it, doesn’t mean they can meet the burden in civil court.

They would first have to identify who she was with, which is the reason we haven’t seen any criminal charges to begin with.

Because they can’t prove it. Just because it may be obvious that she faked it, doesn’t mean they can meet the burden in civil court.

They would first have to identify who she was with, which is the reason we haven’t seen any criminal charges to begin with.

That's awful. IMO this woman played everyone, wasted money, cried wolf about specific kinds of people and now just gets to enjoy her starbucks.

I haven't really followed any updates on this case, but y'all talk as if it's a certainty that she faked the whole thing. Do we know this for sure? If so, where do we get the information...I'm curious and would like to know sources. I mean, as far as we know, she is a victim, right?

The cops sure haven’t treated her as a victim all along. But everyone is free to think what they want. You’d have to read 24 threads to fully understand I think. But here’s some basics:

1. The improbability of a 34 year old white woman snatched off the street by two, female abductors, while jogging, and later returned alive, after 22 days, never having been raped or forced to commit sex acts, no ransom requested.
2. No witnesses.
3. She supposedly had horrific injuries and emaciation yet was released from the hospital within hours.
4. Her husband claimed her hair had been shaved off or hacked to the nubs yet a couple days or weeks later she appeared with cute, chin-length hair.
5. LE never corroborated the extent of her injuries.
6. She claims that despite being with her abductors for 22 days she can’t recall names, places or anything that can really identify them.
7. She describes an improbable fight with one of her abductors in which she fought and harmed the abductor, while in captivity. But this abductor later let her go.
8. She has a history of 911 calls referencing her harming herself and blaming her mom or stealing from relations. Specifically: October 2000 - Sherri's sister and her father separately allege burglary of their residences. The sister suspected Sherri.
October 2003 - Sherri's dad alleges that she withdrew money from his bank account without permission.
December 2003 - Sherri's mother alleges that Sherri is harming herself and blaming the mother.
9. NON-MSM (can’t be discussed)
10. NON-MSM (can’t be discussed)
11. She was connected via LE with a man who lives out of state and the pair were communicating quite a bit in the weeks or days leading up to her disappearance and were planning to meet before she disappeared.
12. A lot of money was collected by her and her husband (about 50k?) via crowdfunding, in relation to her disappearance and abduction.
13. After she returned home the police were called to the house by neighbors who heard screaming. She and her husband claimed it was “just a loud movie”.
14. Posters who looked at her social media before she returned noted a lot of posts about appearance and being super thin, and other posts indicating to them a possible eating disorder. Which would make her claimed low weight at “rescue” not that unusual.
15. LE has never stated that the public is in danger.
16. Her family said they knew she had been abducted after she went missing.
17. Her husband gave an interview and said something about how he believed she would be home for Thanksgiving. She came home on thanksgiving day.
18. LE stated there were discrepancies in her story.

Levels of proof.

The cops sure haven’t treated her as a victim all along. But everyone is free to think what they want. You’d have to read 24 threads to fully understand I think. But here’s some basics:

1. The improbability of a 34 year old white woman snatched off the street by two, female abductors, while jogging, and later returned alive, after 22 days, never having been raped or forced to commit sex acts, no ransom requested.
2. No witnesses.
3. She supposedly had horrific injuries and emaciation yet was released from the hospital within hours.
4. Her husband claimed her hair had been shaved off or hacked to the nubs yet a couple days or weeks later she appeared with cute, chin-length hair.
6. She claims that despite being with her abductors for 22 days she can’t recall names, places or anything that can really identify them.
7. She describes an improbable fight with one of her abductors in which she fought and harmed the abductor, while in captivity. But this abductor later let her go.
8. She has a history of 911 calls referencing her harming herself and blaming her mom or stealing from relations. Specifically: October 2000 - Sherri's sister and her father separately allege burglary of their residences. The sister suspected Sherri.
October 2003 - Sherri's dad alleges that she withdrew money from his bank account without permission.
December 2003 - Sherri's mother alleges that Sherri is harming herself and blaming the mother.
11. She was connected via LE with a man who lives out of state and the pair were communicating quite a bit in the weeks or days leading up to her disappearance and were planning to meet before she disappeared.
12. A lot of money was collected by her and her husband (about 50k?) via crowdfunding, in relation to her disappearance and abduction.
13. After she returned home the police were called to the house by neighbors who heard screaming. She and her husband claimed it was “just a loud movie”.
14. Posters who looked at her social media before she returned noted a lot of posts about appearance and being super thin, and other posts indicating to them a possible eating disorder. Which would make her claimed low weight at “rescue” not that unusual.
17. Her husband gave an interview and said something about how he believed she would be home for Thanksgiving. She came home on thanksgiving day.

Levels of proof.

Great summary. And for those of us veterans of this thread, your redacted numbers 9 and 10 provide further evidence against her victimhood. This was an ugly case, with the potential for becoming much uglier, IMO. I suspect that LE was well aware of this, and I wonder if a quiet word was had with the family.

Hopefully I'm wrong and there's more witnesses to come today.

2. No witnesses.

Levels of proof.

I had forgotten about #7.

I'm impressed with how much you remembered!

The only thing I can think of to add is how neatly her earbuds were placed on her phone/iPod. Weren't they like wrapped around them or something?
I can't believe I am posting in this thread, but it's so ridiculous when I see it come up I have to look to see if they charged her with something.

I recall there were strands of hair with the earbuds, as if they were violently yanked off her head :rolleyes:

Because Jussie tried to start a race war over his contract for a TV show. He embarrassed the city of Chicago, America and pissed off 99% of the population. Those same 99% don’t know this lady from the other lady who went missing. In fact I’m in the wrong thread but my points on Jussie are valid.

I can't believe I am posting in this thread, but it's so ridiculous when I see it come up I have to look to see if they charged her with something.

I recall there were strands of hair with the earbuds, as if they were violently yanked off her head :rolleyes:

BBM: Right!?! I keep hoping she'll get charged or at least have to pay hefty fines for all of the resources wasted on looking for her. If she's a victim, then I'm the Queen of England. JMO. MOO. You know the deal.

Because Jussie tried to start a race war over his contract for a TV show. He embarrassed the city of Chicago, America and pissed off 99% of the population. Those same 99% don’t know this lady from the other lady who went missing. In fact I’m in the wrong thread but my points on Jussie are valid.

Well, she actually might also have been trying to start a race war...as a means of distracting from whatever was actually going on. She picked two Hispanic women for a reason.

I for one have never believed this "story" from day 1. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it :D I wonder what her life is like today in relation to her husband and Family. Given what when on with Family in my prior post. I worry for her and those close to her.

Thank you for informing me. I honestly did end up in the wrong thread. Two other incidents of ladies going missing one found and one not found. What was the name of the lady who was found with her little dog?

Interesting about the race war. I’ll need to read this thread.
Well, she actually might also have been trying to start a race war...as a means of distracting from whatever was actually going on. She picked two Hispanic women for a reason.

And didn’t her husband report a “brand” on her right shoulder?

"I totally understand the perception that there are inconsistencies," Shasta County Sheriff spokesman Sergeant Brian Jackson told Newsweek. The case, he added, is just "weird."

Sherri Papini's puzzling disappearance on November 2, 2016, led to a massive search, with federal, state and local authorities, plus volunteers, taking to the streets to find her. The curious kidnapping got international attention.

She was found 22 days later on a highway 150 miles south from her home. Her arms were bound, her long, trademarked blonde locks had been chopped off and she had apparently been branded on her shoulder. Papini said two women abducted her. No one has been arrested. Many don't believe the story. bbm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member