Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If y'all promise not to blast me! :D

One of the nagging theories ... what if this is like Jennifer Wilbanks, Audrey Sieler, Fauna Jackson? The blonde hairs in the bed of the vacant house ... could she be hiding out? Maybe she packed a bag.

Suicide is back on the table for me.

Abduction is always a possibility, but it is rare ... and the time frame was one hour. Unless someone she knew and trusted was in the home and sent that text to Keith.

The phone feels planted to me and I don't know why.
It's one of the scenarios that would explain some of the families comments, I've noticed they bring up her kids missing her a lot. Could totally be a natural thing to do, I know I've been thinking about her babies a lot, but they could also be pleading with her.

But why no searches??

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The phone still feels planted to me. JMO ... and that could mean several possible scenarios. I'm not 100% sold on any of them, though. One keeps rolling through my mind.

I agree. It just seems too casually placed.

What's frustrating, though, is that we don't even know precisely where it was found. I'm assuming it was on the side of the road, but it could have been well off the road. I'm also assuming it was found on Sunrise Drive. But how close to those mailboxes? If she was abducted from there, it's easy to imagine the mailboxes played a role. If she were at her mailbox, or even just by the mailboxes, she wouldn't find it strange for somebody to pull up, because she would assume they were just getting their mail as well. The guy could even have seen her coming, pretended to be getting his mail, and grabbed her when she arrived.

Reposting from Thread #3
CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

marinthinker
11/14/2016
Post #1175
10:57 pm

Action News Now - Three Videos
https://youtu.be/_oU260uQH7o

Excerpt of Avijah Scarbrough interview of LE in first video
Description of searches done on day 1 and day 2
Reporting Person was husband Keith
Sherri was last seen jogging at Sunrise and Old Oregon Trail
Her cell phone connections went dead ya know around noon
She hasn't been seen from from that time.
Husband returned home around 4:30 or 5 pm
He realized she wasn't home and pinged and located her phone
They dumped both the cell phones​

Last edited by marinthinker; 11/14/2016 at 11:20 PM. Reason: added info

Unfortunately there is no official timeline and I don't understand why they couldn't release what happened before the abduction. Why not say she dropped her kids off at school, stopped at a store, went home for a jog? (Just example of day, no clue if she would stop anywhere).

In other cases I followed (admittedly just a handful) they released this info. They'll show footage of them leaving a store, mention if they logged onto their computer at a certain time, etc. So I'm not sure the reason for secrecy.

Maybe if she did not drop off kids, and they only have eye witnesses stating they saw her there is no firm confirmation she went missing Wednesday, and not some time before. Maybe there is no Wednesday timeline?

Agreed. I should have said "non-timeline". :rolleyes: And I suppose whoever picked the kids up didn't bring them home, so ... LE wouldn't be able to ask the 4 year old when she saw her mommy last.

What's frustrating, though, is that we don't even know precisely where it was found. I'm assuming it was on the side of the road, but it could have been well off the road. I'm also assuming it was found on Sunrise Drive. But how close to those mailboxes? If she was abducted from there, it's easy to imagine the mailboxes played a role. If she were at her mailbox, or even just by the mailboxes, she wouldn't find it strange for somebody to pull up, because she would assume they were just getting their mail as well. The guy could even have seen her coming, pretended to be getting his mail, and grabbed her when she arrived.

Sooo, what was decided on this? Meaning, are these the earbuds? And the phone...or just the earbuds/strands of hair? Which, going by the picture is not where the mailboxes are...it is on the side of Old Oregon Trail...

Item Found No. 3.jpg

The early photos showing LE gathering evidence showed items marked near the side of the road, though we don't know how many of those items were determined to be hers

One of the nagging theories ... what if this is like Jennifer Wilbanks, Audrey Sieler, Fauna Jackson? The blonde hairs in the bed of the vacant house ... could she be hiding out? Maybe she packed a bag.

Abduction is always a possibility, but it is rare ... and the time frame was one hour. Unless someone she knew and trusted was in the home and sent that text to Keith.

This has been one of my theories as well. Though I'm leaning more towards abduction. I feel like the evidence that we know of points more towards either of those two scenarios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going back over the logs- these are from that first day she was missing. I sure as heck hope LE followed up on them. 3 missed 911 calls from 2 addresses on Shasta Way seems fishy to me. I clipped the logs for ease of reading. Plus I like visuals, cause you know- SHINY OBJECTS! Link: http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-02-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2
attachment.php

Attachments

• zzz2.jpg
    zzz2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 305
You know how in other MP cases when the husband or boyfriend hardly speaks to the media and isn't on SM, maybe takes part in searches but lays pretty low and it is frustrating because you think the natural thing is for them to be outspoken and all over the media etc, but in reality LE almost always tells the BF/H to stay out of the spotlight and they are almost always the first POI...then when we get one that is all over the place, and LE plays off like he was never of interest, it feels obviously off? Yeah I just can't comment on this case beyond this, nothing adds up right now. Looking forward to new developments.

I don't get a suicide vibe - no mention of a history of depression, mental health issues or addiction. Plus there is her pretty apparent adoration for her husband & kids. Also - she's a runner - which running is a sign of a concern for ones own health as well as a known way of lifting ones spirits.

Did they drug test KP do we know?

Yes, and it's one of the things that gives me the impression Sherri's family is not on the same page as Keith's. There seems to be a different "tone" to their interviews. All jmo jmo jmo of course!

I don't think the different "tones" necessarily suggest they have facts or even substantiated suspicions. Clearly each individual has their own sense of what may have happened, their own biases and, naturally, their own expression and manner of grieving and relating.

I do agree that their expressions and reactions definitely vary. Her mother admits to being angry and she demonstrates that. Her sister is distraught. Keith is weepy. The sister-in-law is more detached. And they all seem lost if not outwardly united.

I hope she is found soon. I wish them peace. No one should have to go through a crisis like this.

Considering the find my phone was working I assume it was traceable..I'm wondering if it just means she wasn't responding?

The find my phone app 'works' even if the phone is dead. But it only shows you where the phone was when it last worked. I have used it many times for my forgetful husbands lost cell. It usually is dead by the time we use the app. lol

Regarding the phone, I've said from day one: it was either an abduction, or someone really wants it to look that way. The question is who.

Sooo, what was decided on this? Meaning, are these the earbuds? And the phone...or just the earbuds/strands of hair? Which, going by the picture is not where the mailboxes are...it is on the side of Old Oregon Trail...

attachment.php

To me this looks like an interior side pocket that has been ripped from a jacket. JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay