Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to catch up with Thread 4, but I'm still wondering about the half-wrapped package KP found "addressed to him." Forgive me for interrupting the current flow of discussion to mention this.

Maybe it's just me, but when I wrap packages, I save the gift tag for last thing, so if I were interrupted in wrapping, you'd find that package later on half-wrapped, but not tagged or labeled, yet.

JMO...but to me, the half-wrapped heart-pillow gift left where KP would notice it that day "addressed to him" and the phone found at the intersection seem almost like they could be plants. I also get a sense from SP's pinterest and photobucket that she is unusually drawn to romance and fairytale (even the photo of her as a tot with the huge toy fairy castle made it into her adult photobucket, along with several romantic, heavily costumed Victorian-style prints which were also prevalent in her pinterest).

Maybe I'm just trying to find a way to avoid the worst possible scenario, but I'm not quite convinced this was an abduction, yet.

I feel the same....my gut just says this woman walked away....

It can't truly be possible the dogs would pick up nothing in an area she is said to jog is it? Unless she doesn't jog around there and doesn't walk to the mail but drives. I just don't think they'd not pick up any scent not even near her phone. Unless those dogs had faulty noses...

When I started hearing about sex trafficking I always was under the impression it was younger girls also. Yesterday on our local news they found three woman aged 31-40 in a house with a 69 year old man. I was surprised to hear this. But this is our world now apparently.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rafficking-house-suspect-arrested-sources-say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well did it say how long they'd had the girls? For all we know they got abducted at an early age. They hook them on drugs in a lot of cases so they can't leave and usually target people who won't be missed but they could have grabbed her by accident thinking she was a teen but I hope not because they may not want to keep her alive if she isn't worth money for them. Also did anyone think about why the ransom letter person would offer that money yet not buy a phone with call waiting for the calls? If you have 50k to give away on a stranger then shouldn't you be able to get a good phone? And the letter was scent way earlier so did the offer expire this last Wednesday then? Something doesn't feel right about it

I noticed that the letter has changed and the phone number is different.

I feel the same....my gut just says this woman walked away....

If..... she walked away (imo) there is another man in the picture she was totally smitten to leave her kids behind.
But it does and has happened before sadly.
Jmo

I don't know if anyone looked to see if she's used a bit and sell group for the area on fb or uses Craigslist but she used poshmark so maybe she did and someone posed as a girl wanting to buy her maternity clothes got her address and when they knocked it was a guy and he took her but I don't think she would give out her address in such a scary area

I still question why the husband placed himself at a scene of a supposed crime. I also take issue w using Find my Iphone, his spouses. We all have find my phone apps android or not. Its still a huge problem to me that anyone would track their partners phone.

I use it all the time with my hubby's phone. I hate motorcycles...they scare me, but he enjoys riding his so much. So if I haven't heard from him in a bit I log on just to make sure he's still cruising :) It was his idea for my peace of mind. If I were to run errands and he was unable to get in touch with me I am sure he'd log in as well to make sure I was ok. It's not weird at all esp. with close couples.

Looks like meeting was on Sundust rd not Sunrise where SP lives. Why go back to the neighbors house who lives behind SP? Could they have been searching her property again? 3 hrs is a long time. Why no KP at meeting? Sister and mother were there.

Hmmmm... noticed her mom I think was listed. Wonder why only her and not other members of family?

I fear that LE may turn it's focus on finding Sherri to the anonymous person that offered the reward.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
As they should, imo. Kind of hinky setting up a phone number/email asking for leads?! So now people are going to contact that rather than the proper authorities?

Sends off alarm bells for me. I hope it gets shut down
Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looks like meeting was on Sundust rd not Sunrise where SP lives. Why go back to the neighbors house who lives behind SP? Could they have been searching her property again? 3 hrs is a long time. Why no KP at meeting? Sister and mother were there.

Maybe KP is back at work? Anyone know?

I use it all the time with my hubby's phone. I hate motorcycles...they scare me, but he enjoys riding his so much. So if I haven't heard from him in a bit I log on just to make sure he's still cruising :) It was his idea for my peace of mind. If I were to run errands and he was unable to get in touch with me I am sure he'd log in as well to make sure I was ok. It's not weird at all esp. with close couples.

I know a ton of couples, including myself that use apps like these. When you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. I really don't understand why the use of this app freaked people out.

I know a ton of couples, including myself that use apps like these. When you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. I really don't understand why the use of this app freaked people out.

Maybe it's a generational thing? The younger don't seem to mind because they grew up with more technology and it's commonplace? My husband's got an app on his phone that sends him messages every time the garage goes up and down. I get the usefulness, but it does annoy me a little bit that he knows exactly when I'm leaving and when I arrive home. I've got nothing to hide and we've been happily married for 24 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow