Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That must of been so incredibly difficult for your Father and uncles. I'm sorry they experienced two profound losses so early in life.

I know families can be in denial about this and it will be interesting to see if new information that strongly points to this comes out.

Thank You for your kind words.

I've watched two different videos of the negotiator, Cameron offering the reward for Sherri. In one, he states the abductor has 115 hours to take the deal. In the other, he states the abductor has less than 100 hours. Of course in neither video does he state the current date or time. There are so many things wrong, I don't know where to start, so I'll start with this. It would be very important if I were a family member of Sherri's to know the exact time and date the offer supposedly expires. He should state it on the video. If this reward is being provided by an independent individual visiting Redding and this person is leaving town, at which point the offer will expire, they already know exactly when. It's just confusing for people to keep sharing this video, seeing it for the first time tonight and having no idea when the end of 100 or 115 hours is.

When is it, anyway? Anyone know?

The "leaving town" thing is ridiculous. We all do our bills online. Money is digital now. I got my bag of gold and I'm leavin' town!! So dude, leave the money behind... Are you serious or not? This is silly, right? What is this guy doing?

Then why won't LE call it an abduction? IF they had classified it as such from the beginning, we wouldn't be on thread #6.

Because LE isnt God and they do get things wrong if they concentrate on other miniscule things in that person's life. Jmo

The "leaving town" thing is ridiculous. We all do our bills online. Money is digital now. I got my bag of gold and I'm leavin' town!! So dude, leave the money behind... Are you serious or not? This is silly, right? What is this guy doing?

Yes! It's very cloak and dagger. The video and letter both. Here's the link if you haven't seen it:

http://www.sherripapini.com/

I don't know, it just doesn't seem real to me. It smells funny.

Thing is, why leave your husband, kids, parents, inlaws and friends? The ONLY way that I can see that is Not wanting responsibility of her current life.
My grandfather went missing after my grandmother died and my dad and his brothers were placed in an orphanage. He was missing for ten years and then he died. Finally in 2012 I found his death certificate online. Our last name was spelled incorrectly, but clearly it was him with the rest of the data. Several of my dad's brothers passed away not knowing what happened to their dad. He died in a different state and after 50 years that state unseals the death certificates. I am so lucky to have found it.

IMOO.

Treelights....
The other night I was reading an article by a psychologist about why some people just up and leave. Not the kind of up and leave that a man does when he goes out to get a pack of cigarettes...but the kind where they have an entire family/life that they just walk away from. She said that in affect it's an emotional suicide. It's the same thing as committing suicide but without going through the act. And that these people have had an emotional breakdown from which they don't have the ability to recover.

Treelights....
The other night I was reading an article by a psychologist about why some people just up and leave. Not the kind of up and leave that a man does when he goes out to get a pack of cigarettes...but the kind where they have an entire family/life that they just walk away from. She said that in affect it's an emotional suicide. It's the same thing as committing suicide but without going through the act. And that these people have had an emotional breakdown from which they don't have the ability to recover.

Thank You. This makes sense. It's sad, isn't it?

Treelights....

She has been described from what I've seen as pretty much being perfect. Sometimes perfection is the overcompensation for feelings of shame and inadequacy.

So, if there are no takers for this ransom reward, will the thinking be that she most likely is not alive?

IMOO.

Thing is, why leave your husband, kids, parents, inlaws and friends? The ONLY way that I can see that is Not wanting responsibility of her current life.
My grandfather went missing after my grandmother died and my dad and his brothers were placed in an orphanage. He was missing for ten years and then he died. Finally in 2012 I found his death certificate online. Our last name was spelled incorrectly, but clearly it was him with the rest of the data. Several of my dad's brothers passed away not knowing what happened to their dad. He died in a different state and after 50 years that state unseals the death certificates. I am so lucky to have found it.

IMOO.

You know, I think this kind of thing happens more often than we realize. It happened in my ex's family, a woman up and left her husband and three small boys. After many years they found out she was living in London! They don't talk about her, ever. I'm sorry that happened to your family.

You know, I think this kind of thing happens more often than we realize. It happened in my ex's family, a woman up and left her husband and three small boys. After many years they found out she was living in London! They don't talk about her, ever. I'm sorry that happened to your family.

Thank You.

Yes! It's very cloak and dagger. The video and letter both. Here's the link if you haven't seen it:

http://www.sherripapini.com/

I don't know, it just doesn't seem real to me. It smells funny.

It doesn't seem real to me either, maybe they're trying to speak on what they feel his intellectual level might be? Keeping it simple and not using sophisticated language to scare him off.
Also, about the deadline for the money,,that could perhaps bring out someone else who knows something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on Sherri's sister, who keeps clarifying that SHE is the official family spokesperson, it appears there is some conflict there.

Also, I don't understand why some people are so hung up on the fact that there were no witnesses to an abduction? Is there ever? I realize that in a few cases there is but the norm is that nobody saw anything..hence how they were able to be kidnapped.
I'm hung up on how the last place she was seen is also where the phone was found. This suggests she lost it during the abduction. People saw her there, but not being abducted. How did the phone wind up there if not during a struggle? Did they see her jogging away from home and she dropped.the phone/was abducted on the way back home? Who saw her? The tree trimmers? Did they see her more than once? How long were they there working?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Here they are again, a bit cleaned up, some in different order. Missing any?

What do you think at this point in time, 17 days on?

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person before alleged jog
.6. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.7. Suicide; body undiscovered
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Not abducted; wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

Am I the only one ignoring this ridiculous Ransom thing? What is this a lifetime movie? Has to be the silliest thing I've seen

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pointless but I saw in the Facebook group that a local tree business has posters on all their vehicles now for finding Sherri. Same company that saw her last as some claim? I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here they are again, a bit cleaned up, some in different order. Missing any?

What do you think at this point in time, 17 days on?

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person before alleged jog
.6. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.7. Suicide; body undiscovered
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Not abducted; wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Aliens
14. Crazy clowns
Sadly I think 2 or 4, but 14 is possible in this case.

Smh. Where are you, Sherri?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Am I the only one ignoring this ridiculous Ransom thing? What is this a lifetime movie? Has to be the silliest thing I've seen

i was suspicious of it at first, but now agree with bluesneakers that there's opportunism involved with the negotiator. Im ignoring it for now.

Hair attached to ear buds means the earbuds could have been snatched off her.

So I doubt she just lost her phone and went back to retrieve it.
Or her hair gets tangled in then like mine do . Curse of long hair....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member