Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they are again, a bit cleaned up, some in different order. Missing any?

What do you think at this point in time, 17 days on?

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person before alleged jog
.6. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.7. Suicide; body undiscovered
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Not abducted; wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

#2, #4, and IF I had to add a couple more then #9 and #10 could go together.

So what does that say about my response? Confused! I am conflicted. I lean more towards #2 or #4, than #9 or #10.

IMOO.

Possibilities

.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

I'll go with 2, 5, and 10 this time, barkeep.

If it was only the hair and earbuds but the phone also.

Was it said how far apart these items were from each other?(Sorry, trying to keep up)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
They were together

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Possibilities

.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

My guesses, in order: 4, 5, 7, and 10

Everyone is different. Period. Everyone.

Regarding the lunch text: I am a planner. Others are not planners. Period.

If my husband had a job like KP does --which means whatever job he's on will be done when it's done--I would text to see if I needed to start prepping lunch.

Others would be fine waiting until he showed up at home.

Well, it's easier for me to imagine she ran away and left her phone in a place she believed her husband would look than it is to imagine a stranger, a struggle, and a snatching.
She ran away in what? Just on foot? It would be easier for her to hide arranging for transportation, money, a place to.stay, etc, than to imagine someone grabbing her off the street and dropping the phone? Not to me..running away without leaving a clue, without transportation would be harder IMO.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thing is, why leave your husband, kids, parents, inlaws and friends? The ONLY way that I can see that is Not wanting responsibility of her current life.
My grandfather went missing after my grandmother died and my dad and his brothers were placed in an orphanage. He was missing for ten years and then he died. Finally in 2012 I found his death certificate online. Our last name was spelled incorrectly, but clearly it was him with the rest of the data. Several of my dad's brothers passed away not knowing what happened to their dad. He died in a different state and after 50 years that state unseals the death certificates. I am so lucky to have found it.

IMOO.
Happens every single day...what you see thru the window isn't always how it is

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I hoped SOMEONE else would mention this, but no one else did. "Are you coming home for lunch" is an invitation for a "nooner". They are young, in love, and the kids are out of the house. Young men don't come all the way home in the middle of the work day to eat a sandwich.

After that invitation to her husband, now she disappeared. It doesn't seem to me she disappeared on purpose.

I'm a sahm and don't have sm at all, so I don't post my kids either. So that's not weird to me.

A shared fb account could be another sign of a controlling relationship though, if we went with that theory.

I think it's a bit weird she has some forms of online presence, yet the major sm isn't there, in particular, the ones people use to communicate.

If there was absolutely nothing, I would assume she wasn't comfortable with the idea of online presence or had reason to fear someone finding her or just didn't like it. Certainly understandable.

If they were an older couple, I probably wouldn't think anything of a shared fb account, but since they are younger, I assume there is a reason (real or imagined). Do we know if this shared account exists, ever existed, or was de-activated at some point? If it exists, was it always unsearchable/private? Maybe it's just for family or networking with groups they affiliate with.

Possibilities

.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

#5.

With #10 at a distant second.

I hoped SOMEONE else would mention this, but no one else did. "Are you coming home for lunch" is an invitation for a "nooner". They are young, in love, and the kids are out of the house. Young men don't come all the way home in the middle of the work day to eat a sandwich.

After that invitation to her husband, now she disappeared. It doesn't seem to me she disappeared on purpose.
It could be. Not necessarily is.

I know several couples that husband's come home for lunch because they work very close to home and/or because it's it's cheaper to eat at home than to eat out.

Could be all of the above. Or none of it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Everyone is different. Period. Everyone.

Regarding the lunch text: I am a planner. Others are not planners. Period.

If my husband had a job like KP does --which means whatever job he's on will be done when it's done--I would text to see if I needed to start prepping lunch.

Others would be fine waiting until he showed up at home.
I am a planner also. Hubby would prob text me tho.

Thinking...when she didn't here back about lunch did she decide to jog then? If so and if me then I would have sent another text saying going jogging.

It could be. Not necessarily is.

I know several couples that husband's come home for lunch because they work very close to home and/or because it's it's cheaper to eat at home than to eat out.

Could be all of the above. Or none of it.

Do these couples you know not own saran wrap? They could take a sandwich to work.

In my experience, she was inviting him home for intimacy.

I think it's a bit weird she has some forms of online presence, yet the major sm isn't there, in particular, the ones people use to communicate.

If there was absolutely nothing, I would assume she wasn't comfortable with the idea of online presence or had reason to fear someone finding her or just didn't like it. Certainly understandable.

If they were an older couple, I probably wouldn't think anything of a shared fb account, but since they are younger, I assume there is a reason (real or imagined). Do we know if this shared account exists, ever existed, or was de-activated at some point? If it exists, was it always unsearchable/private? Maybe it's just for family or networking with groups they affiliate with.
Early on in this case someone posted a screen shot of their shared fb account. At that point it was one of those very private accounts, where you can't even request a friend add - they have to add you. I do not know if it stills exists.

So far we have people sure that the lunch text means she was having an affair, others that it's an invitation for sex. Personally I have no idea and think it could mean any number of things, one of them as simple as whether she should make him a sandwich for a quick bite.

my husband sometimes comes home for lunch.......

I am a planner also. Hubby would prob text me tho.

Thinking...when she didn't here back about lunch did she decide to jog then? If so and if me then I would have sent another text saying going jogging.

Me, too. I definitely would have sent another text saying I was going jogging or doing this or that that I wouldn't be home.

I wonder, could she have texted him about lunch while on the jog?

IMOO.

Do these couples you know not own saran wrap? They could take a sandwich to work.

In my experience, she was inviting him home for intimacy.
One works literally across the street from work, so why wouldn't he walk home?

I see nothing abnormal about going home for lunch for any reason. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member