Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my husband sometimes comes home for lunch.......

Yes, I agree that's a possibility. It's just something I'm putting out there - since they are young and in love.

My husband never once in our lives came home at noon from work to actually eat lunch, although I'd call and invite him home to eat lunch. So I just thought I'd put that out there.

Because I think that's the relationship they likely had. He was asked home for "lunch", and then she disappeared.

Early on in this case someone posted a screen shot of their shared fb account. At that point it was one of those very private accounts, where you can't even request a friend add - they have to add you. I do not know if it stills exists.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Why the need for such privacy then? Was there already an idea that someone could be stalking? Hmm

So far we have people sure that the lunch text means she was having an affair, others that it's an invitation for sex. Personally I have no idea and think it could mean any number of things, one of them as simple as whether she should make him a sandwich for a quick bite.

Maybe she wanted to wrap presents and wanted to find out if it was safe.

Kind of hard if she's miles away from home on a 3 hour jog.

I can't believe - for a minute - she's on a 3 hour jog.

No one runs for 3 hours, routinely. They work up to that, for a marathon.

NO ONE routinely runs for that amount of time. They would die. Neighbors were wrong about what times they saw her, plain and simple.

It's funny--a couple days ago I was sleuthing around for this case and came across Bethel in connection to another clue. I wish I could remember how. :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NO ONE routinely runs for that amount of time. They would die. Neighbors were wrong about what times they saw her, plain and simple.

If they saw her at all that day

So far we have people sure that the lunch text means she was having an affair, others that it's an invitation for sex. Personally I have no idea and think it could mean any number of things, one of them as simple as whether she should make him a sandwich for a quick bite.

How about this......
Whomever took her was told by sherri her husband was coming home soon for lunch. This guy sends the text not Sherri to see if he is. I don't think Sherri sent that text and I think this guy was in the house.

Maybe she wanted to wrap presents and wanted to find out if it was safe.

That makes sense. But also then we come back to why the present is left out half done. Why do that and then go for a run? If she thought he might show up she would have finished wrapping or put it away for later, not leave out. I get this feeling like someone could have come to her door and then that was it, poof gone.

One works literally across the street from work, so why wouldn't he walk home?

I see nothing abnormal about going home for lunch for any reason. Imo.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I completely agree with you. She was asking him if he was coming home, and that's completely normal for a loving couple

Perhaps she was walking as well? My husband and I used to hike for 3 plus hours. Now our hikes are shorter.

IMOO.

Do these couples you know not own saran wrap? They could take a sandwich to work.

In my experience, she was inviting him home for intimacy.

I don't think she'd be so coy about it. These days it would be more likely to text "I'll be waiting for you naked in bed" than to ask about "lunch, wink wink".

I think it's a bit weird she has some forms of online presence, yet the major sm isn't there, in particular, the ones people use to communicate.

If there was absolutely nothing, I would assume she wasn't comfortable with the idea of online presence or had reason to fear someone finding her or just didn't like it. Certainly understandable.

If they were an older couple, I probably wouldn't think anything of a shared fb account, but since they are younger, I assume there is a reason (real or imagined). Do we know if this shared account exists, ever existed, or was de-activated at some point? If it exists, was it always unsearchable/private? Maybe it's just for family or networking with groups they affiliate with.

lol I have no sm but I have pintrist......I hope I don't get abducted

How about this......
Whomever took her was told by sherri her husband was coming home soon for lunch. This guy sends the text not Sherri to see if he is. I don't think Sherri sent that text and I think this guy was in the house.

This seems more likely, imo. Eye witnesses are notoriously bad, and it is odd that eye witnesses saw her in the exact place she supposedly dropped her phone. She was wrapping the gift, and was surprised by the doorbell or someone coming in. It seems more likely that it was someone she knew, as there didn't seem to be any sign of struggle in the house.

17 days and LE won't classify this as an abduction plus says the public is not at risk. Hm.

I don't think she'd be so coy about it. These days it would be more likely to text "I'll be waiting for you naked in bed" than to ask about "lunch, wink wink".

No. Professional men keep this a little under the radar, in case anyone oversaw his phone. There's no reason to be explicit when you both know what you're talking about. I never was vulgar in my texts to my husband.

This seems more likely, imo. Eye witnesses are notoriously bad, and it is odd that eye witnesses saw her in the exact place she supposedly dropped her phone. She was wrapping the gift, and was surprised by the doorbell or someone coming in. It seems more likely that it was someone she knew, as there didn't seem to be any sign of struggle in the house.

Both witness times align to texts times as well. The people tree cutting align to the morning text from her and the unknown afternoon sighting aligns to his response. I don't know that it could mean anything, but it's just one of the things that makes this strange.

Signs, signs, everywhere are signs. I'm actually thinking of starting a major dig and possible project related to this group of people and their offshoots after the things I've learned after hearing of this group, its mission, and having a look at the people involved. As well as the people who support it.

Audrey...would love to be in the loop on this. I've been doing this also. Have become a little obsessed with Bethel and a possible connection to Sherri's family. The more you read the weirder it gets. Strangely addicting:)

I haven't bothered to learn the extent of TK's crimes. Were any of the victims' phones left on the side of the road?

I only know about his most recent crime, and cell phones were not found but contacts, glasses, an unfed dog, etc. were found in the house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member