GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Love the hose clamps, nice touch Sherri. They're identical to the clamps on my clothes dryer vent... you know, like the clamps that every Hispanic woman keeps handy in case they have to imprison some white lady. I'd love it if LE could have found CCTV footage of Sherri or her boyfriend purchasing them.

I wonder if Sherri ever thought that she'd be caught in her lies. I suspect she was confident that the boyfriend would keep silent but IMO she overestimated her gaslighting abilities and underestimated the I.Q. of the detectives. Not all men go weak at the knees at the sight of a blonde with 'signature hair.' Lol, MOO.

Last edited:
sherri2.jpg
Image Credit: ABC News
But on November 24, 2016, she was located on a rural road in Yolo County, about 146 miles from her house. Sherri appeared to have a chain around her waist, and her wrist and ankles were bound. Apart from that, she lost weight, her hair was cut, and she had several bruises all over her body. Sherri also had branding on her shoulder, that appeared to be a Bible verse. Sherri was initially reluctant to speak with the authorities. However, they did learn that she claimed to have been kidnapped by two Hispanic women. According to Sherri, the women told her that the police were involved with her abduction.
<modsnip - not an approved source>

<modsnip - no link provided for the source of the quoted discussed>

<modsnip - not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting info released. Remember when it was claimed her hair was cruelly chopped/hacked off? Now we can see it was simply a shoulder length bob, easily self-done in a bathroom with a pair of scissors. Of course the media lapped up the overly dramatic descriptions of her injuries.

Interesting info released. Remember when it was claimed her hair was cruelly chopped/hacked off? Now we can see it was simply a shoulder length bob, easily self-done in a bathroom with a pair of scissors. Of course the media lapped up the overly dramatic descriptions of her injuries.
It's what they do. They're experts in sensationalizing the most lame, ordinary, un-sensationalistic things.

Would love to know why she wanted to be branded with Exodus. She put so much thought and plans into this hoax, there has to be a reason for that word. jmo

Maybe to say the women were forcing her to be branded as a member of their cult. Some kind of voodoo ownership of her that makes fun of biblical references that they are at odds with?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back