Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #13 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of her tweets that comes up as sent from i-phone are re-tweets. All that tell us is what device the original tweet comes from, not what Sierra uses. There is a few tweets from her sent with a i-phone, and in most of them we know she is with a friend because of what she tweets. If she had her own i-phone i would believe a lot more of her tweets would have been showing up as i-phone instead of txt or web. I highly doubt there is a secret phone imo.

Not sure if its relevent to anything, but I found this interesting pic. Does anyone know if this is at one of her houses?

http://yfrog.com/escbicoj

Also, I tried to look back through her twitter posts, but its hard because when they switch names, you lose the record.

The names I have found in order most recent to oldest are:

cccairuh
f4ggg0t
sierramaeee

Are there any others anyone has seen?

***And that post from 23 hours ago from "sierramaeee" is someone that created an account with her old name using her profile picture. Hope LE catches them, and charges them with interferring with an investigation.

Most of her tweets that comes up as sent from i-phone are re-tweets. All that tell us is what device the original tweet comes from, not what Sierra uses. There is a few tweets from her sent with a i-phone, and in most of them we know she is with a friend because of what she tweets. If she had her own i-phone i would believe a lot more of her tweets would have been showing up as i-phone instead of txt or web. I highly doubt there is a secret phone imo.

Agreed, but IF tweets from an ipod touch say "from iphone" and she didn't have Wi-Fi at home, then it is possible that she still had an itouch but couldn't post from it at home.

Im looking into older twitter posts and found this site...:

http://topsy.com/twitter/sierramaeee

The first post appears to be recent, but this must just be a mistake? Gotta look into this more.

Great find! It only goes back to 11/30/11:

12/25 -OMG! Everyone got iPhones
12/17 -I love C's iPhone
11/30 - I NEED an iPhone because I need Siri in my life
also a reference about "my mom takes my phone..."

No indication, IMO, that she ever owned an iPhone but loved (and used) her friends' iPhones.

Great find! It only goes back to 11/30/11:

12/25 -OMG! Everyone got iPhones
12/17 -I love C's iPhone
11/30 - I NEED an iPhone because I need Siri in my life
also a reference about "my mom takes my phone..."

No indication, IMO, that she ever owned an iPhone but loved (and used) her friends' iPhones.

Thats weird. When I found it, it was going all the way back to around 5/11 ...

Not sure where all the others went????

EDIT: I wonder if they went through and deleted all the posts for "Sierramaeee" because someone created that fake account ???

EDIT: I wonder if they went through and deleted all the posts for "Sierramaeee" because someone created that fake account ???

That account is now POOF

Even weirder: Now the whole account is gone. I could originally only go back to page 46 at 4:30 PDT. It is as if the pages were being deleted in real time!

The fake sierramae had 2 e's instead of 3 e's, I think (from memory). The link you provided was definitely the correct one. Could LE have hidden her old account for whatever reasons? No matter, it just happened in the past 30 minutes.

Some very, very strange things are going on....just checked and there is NO such account....

Yep. It was deleted asap. Not a coincidence, I'm sure. Maybe we are too much in her business and someone in authority has to get rid of it before we figure it out.

Just my opinion.

We see the iphone/ ipod in the picture but the other device could potentially could be a Mac as you can take a screenshot from the Mac which would produce the results in the picture (bar the icons at the bottom of the screen which indicates to me that it was another iphone or ipod touch). Or am I going mad lol

You can but that is clearly a screen capture from a phone, I doubt she would edit a monitor screen capture to look like a phone, add the icons, etc!! Also it makes sense you screen capture then send it straight from that device, and the picture was sent from "iphone" so a handheld iDevice, not a mac.

Even weirder: Now the whole account is gone. I could originally only go back to page 46 at 4:30 PDT. It is as if the pages were being deleted in real time!

The fake sierramae had 2 e's instead of 3 e's, I think (from memory). The link you provided was definitely the correct one. Could LE have hidden her old account for whatever reasons? No matter, it just happened in the past 30 minutes.

Well in the last few days now they have created 2 of the 3 phony accounts Sierra had on twitter. Wonder how long till the third one I'd created ?

You can but that is clearly a screen capture from a phone, I doubt she would edit a monitor screen capture to look like a phone, add the icons, etc!! Also it makes sense you screen capture then send it straight from that device, and the picture was sent from "iphone" so a handheld iDevice, not a mac.

The screenshot picture is 100% taken from the iPhone. That doesn't mean it's her iPhone, it just means she was using one. If she has a newer Mac, then Facetime is now included on it and she could easily "Facetime" herself. It could be a friend's phone that she used to call her computer via Facetime and she took a screenshot of what it looked like. OMO

Well in the last few days now they have created 2 of the 3 phony accounts Sierra had on twitter. Wonder how long till the third one I'd created ?

I think a fake Twitter account is one thing, but the yfrog pictures were of her and were real and personal pictures that haven't been published before. It's easy to create a fake account, pretend to be someone and use widely publicized pictures, but what I saw in the very quick few minutes are pictures that are definitely more private and owned by someone other than a hacker.

OMO

The screenshot picture is 100% taken from the iPhone. That doesn't mean it's her iPhone, it just means she was using one. If she has a newer Mac, then Facetime is now included on it and she could easily "Facetime" herself. It could be a friend's phone that she used to call her computer via Facetime and she took a screenshot of what it looked like. OMO

1. Never said it was her iPhone. I don't think she had any other phone at the time of her disappearance but the one that was tossed.

2. She could facetime herself from a mac to a phone, but in this photo, one device takes the screen capture and one is seen in the photo. The screen capture device cannot capture an image of itself, ergo there are two handheld devices - one taking it, one seen in it.

3. So you are saying she is holding two idevices, but facetiming from one device to the mac and screen capturing on one idevice and the other is in the picture extraneously?

Yep. It was deleted asap. Not a coincidence, I'm sure. Maybe we are too much in her business and someone in authority has to get rid of it before we figure it out.

Just my opinion.

Okay, I'm gone to get some red wine now! This getting quite....I'm not sure. So is someone carefully watching and reading what we are all saying on this forum?

I think a fake Twitter account is one thing, but the yfrog pictures were of her and were real and personal pictures that haven't been published before. It's easy to create a fake account, pretend to be someone and use widely publicized pictures, but what I saw in the very quick few minutes are pictures that are definitely more private and owned by someone other than a hacker.

OMO

The "Twitter Gang", including some of Sierra's friends, is monitoring WS. I've been reading some of their tweets and certain things that are posted here are repeated and discussed among them.

1. Never said it was her iPhone. I don't think she had any other phone at the time of her disappearance but the one that was tossed.

2. She could facetime herself from a mac to a phone, but in this photo, one device takes the screen capture and one is seen in the photo. The screen capture device cannot capture an image of itself, ergo there are two handheld devices - one taking it, one seen in it.

3. So you are saying she is holding two idevices, but facetiming from one device to the mac and screen capturing on one idevice and the other is in the picture extraneously?

My apologies. My words in bold were just meant to say that I'm not saying she had her own iPhone. They weren't meant towards you.

On the record, I have no idea how she took the picture, but she obviously had two Apple devices with Facetime capabilities (not all do). She "called" herself on one or the other of the devices and then took a screen shot. In reality the screen shot could have been from the computer (which is what I now think) because when I just tried this on my iPhone, I had to use both hands to get the screen shot using my phone by holding down the home button while also pushing the power button. But her picture looks like my screen shot with the camera button on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb