Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
California isn't Florida! (Hot and Sunny year round) Especially up here in the Bay Area, Northern California where the SL family resided. This isn't the central coast.

Mostly mild weather year round with a couple heat waves during summer and a few rain/cold fronts in winter.

Here in SoCal it's supposed to rain tomorrow lmbo! We have strange weather - very strange. It was HOT last week and the beginning of this week, but now I guess it wants to rain for Memorial day go figure.

wow - not televised or live link? what the heck! how bout twitter?

They can do a live feed with the truck up top getting the satellite feed. (I saw a tweet they were in a basement not getting reception.)
I dunno what is going on here today.

SL wouldn't have been lounging at the pool in this past winter IMO. While it was a rather dry winter without much rain, it was still chilly without much sun.

California isn't Florida! (Hot and Sunny year round) Especially up here in the Bay Area, Northern California where the SL family resided. This isn't the central coast.

Mostly mild weather year round with a couple heat waves during summer and a few rain/cold fronts in winter.

Double post.

Here in SoCal it's supposed to rain tomorrow lmbo! We have strange weather - very strange. It was HOT last week and the beginning of this week, but now I guess it wants to rain for Memorial day go figure.

Here in Santa Clara county too, and it's been like that all year. During the winter it would storm one day and then be 78 degrees the next, back and forth. We also have a 30% chance of rain for tomorrow.

This winter the trees kept blooming, and losing leaves, then blooming again and the lake by our house had several baby ducks and geese hatch. I guess all of nature was confused :)

:seeya: Hey there Cheeeee!!!!!!

one of the reporters said she cannot tweet from the basement... but I thought there was going to be a presser after the arraignment?

Well hello nursebeeme!!! Good to see you and your big ol' needle again :biggrin::biggrin:

Obama's gone. Everyone's disappointed that they were spending all this time waiting for him and only got to see his security team. He slipped out and is out of the 408 ;-).

I'm feeling everyone's pain! I was all ready to watch live feed since I had heard cameras would be allowed in, but there's NOTHING. I have WS on one open tab, @karinanews, @hotsteno, Kron4, and ABC 7.. all the places with the quickest news.. dead quiet.

I wonder if the matress in the shed was tested for any dna?

do we know?

If this has been discussed forgive me...just playing catch up..

now back to reading

Looking at the contents of the shed in the pic gives me shivers. He could have raped and killed her right on that mattress and never be seen. Esp if no blood. I really hope they have tested all of those items for traces she was there. SCARY.

Oh hell no. Per Karina rusk tweet basement courtroom no signal will report on news at 4

Obama's gone. Everyone's disappointed that they were spending all this time waiting for him and only got to see his security team. He slipped out and is out of the 408 ;-).

Sounds like him. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member