Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today marks the 18-month anniversary of Sierra Lamar's disappearance. Eighteen months of excruciating agony for Danielle, Marlene and Steve LaMar, as well as Sierra's family and friends.

As the school year recently resumed, my mind has often wandered to what Sierra's last morning was like, as she prepared to make her way to class that morning. So much mystery still remains. More will be known once the Prosecution is able to reveal its Case in Chief. Until then, we must wait.

The delays that have been a hallmark of her case have been a constant, albeit consistent source of frustration for so many of us. I know I am not alone when I say that the pursuit of Justice for Sierra is just as relentless as the continued efforts towards the searches to bring her home.

We will not give up until we Bring Sierra Home, and deliver Justice to her and her family!

#FindSierra
#JusticeForSierra

I don't know much about trafficking - well apart from that the MO I know of that gets used is to lure with the prospect of a legitimate job like being a maid or a professional dancer in another place. Is it common if a victim is abducted that their belongings show up in such short order so close to the abduction site? I can't think of a pressing need for her clothes and bag to be discarded in that scenario - the phone yes. But if she is trafficked she can have her own clothes while she is moved from the area with no additional risk with discarding them.

Dumping a body is a dumpster would be a pretty good way to get caught. Not only are there people around to see you, there are security cameras, access is often blocked to dumpsters and then there is the opportunity for the body to be discovered as the rubbish is dealt with.

I don't know much about trafficking - well apart from that the MO I know of that gets used is to lure with the prospect of a legitimate job like being a maid or a professional dancer in another place. Is it common if a victim is abducted that their belongings show up in such short order so close to the abduction site? I can't think of a pressing need for her clothes and bag to be discarded in that scenario - the phone yes. But if she is trafficked she can have her own clothes while she is moved from the area with no additional risk with discarding them.

Dumping a body is a dumpster would be a pretty good way to get caught. Not only are there people around to see you, there are security cameras, access is often blocked to dumpsters and then there is the opportunity for the body to be discovered as the rubbish is dealt with.

I think his mother and/or wife know where the earthly remains are. MY OPINION ONLY. I would like to see the D.A. give them immunity for testifying against him.

I think his mother and/or wife know where the earthly remains are. MY OPINION ONLY. I would like to see the D.A. give them immunity for testifying against him.

My first impression of his mother was that she was blindsided, but then after the articles came out that her husband sexually abused their daughter for years, I think she is just adept at looking the other way and feigning innocence of her male relatives wrong doing. Hence I don't think she knows, she would not ask for, or want a confession.

I also don't think the wife/gf knows - her social media postings were those of a betrayed woman angry at the "other woman", I don't think she would stomach him confessing to his "infidelity" and then keep his secrets.

Out here it is very difficult to dump a body in a dumpster. All dumpsters in any apt or business has cameras (yep, sure do) above them. Kind of shocked me when I found out that apts do it too.

There is nothing out there where Sierra stood for the bus. No business, nothing. He had to stumble across her by accident of making a wrong turn at some point. Is it possible that he befriended her?

There is an illegal alien camp of people looking for work located parallel with the st Sierra lived. It is directly behind her neighbors house. Every house on that st has about an acre of yard behind it. There is a foot path (not seen by map or even in person. It is well hidden and covered with trees, brush, etc. Somethimes they walk on Dougherty, Schell carrying their cell phones, talking, possible to potential contracters for work. This was told to me by two different neighbors on her street.

Out here it is very difficult to dump a body in a dumpster. All dumpsters in any apt or business has cameras (yep, sure do) above them. Kind of shocked me when I found out that apts do it too.

There is nothing out there where Sierra stood for the bus. No business, nothing. He had to stumble across her by accident of making a wrong turn at some point. Is it possible that he befriended her?

There is an illegal alien camp of people looking for work located parallel with the st Sierra lived. It is directly behind her neighbors house. Every house on that st has about an acre of yard behind it. There is a foot path (not seen by map or even in person. It is well hidden and covered with trees, brush, etc. Somethimes they walk on Dougherty, Schell carrying their cell phones, talking, possible to potential contracters for work. This was told to me by two different neighbors on her street.

Always good to get your "on the ground" perspective - thanks!
So the dumpster theory looks more and more less likely.

As for what is BBM - I wonder about that too, especially in light of her . Tumblr page, but who knows, and she could have been outspoken in telling him to get lost sometime prior to his taking her - and wanting to show she was not intimidated by a creep, continued to wait for her bus alone...

It does look unlikely that Sierra will be found, but I have full faith in the Santa Clara DA and local LE that AGT will be convicted on the evidence already collected. Murder One is not given lightly unless there is strong evidence that the charges will stick. The wood chipper is interesting, but more than likely a rumor. At least no one close to the case is aware of that possibility.

AGT needs to man up and plead either way so we can get this show on the road.

Wood chipper - when was that mentioned? Perhaps a deleted post..
Ghastly! Though really sad to think about what that poor girl must have went thru ... you get up one morning to go to school and your life is taken! More than sad. So senseless!

yes that post...(obvious rumor material) was removed, and I am going to remove my response...just a heads up so no one thinks they imagined things, 'kay?

the post was a wee far fetched...... imho

I wish I hadn't deleted those photos of AGT at the beginning...they were posted on line from his graduation. He looked happy. His GF was about the size of Sierra. I thought this can't be the killer and started deleting. I thought I had the name backwards. Sure wish I would have saved them all.

Regarding the wood chipper theory, in my opinion purchasing a turkey baster would not have been necessary if this was the ultimate outcome.

Were there ever any dog searches done for AGTs scent around Sierra's home or the nearby areas behind and around? The foreclosed house?

Regarding the wood chipper theory, in my opinion purchasing a turkey baster would not have been necessary if this was the ultimate outcome.

Yes. And this leads us to conclude the body was dumped somewhere where he thought it might be found. Thus, remove evidence. She's out there. We'll find her. Lord, please lead us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe