Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna go to the hearing too

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Hi emiusacska! :wave:
I "see" that you are in the Bay Area - does that mean you are going to go to the courthouse for the actual hearing?? I wish I still lived there, I'd be down there too!! I did go to the Mario Garcia trial and took notes for Websleuths!! He was found guilty of killing Christy Wilson...
Look forward to your notes!!

Hi emiusacska! :wave:
I "see" that you are in the Bay Area - does that mean you are going to go to the courthouse for the actual hearing?? I wish I still lived there, I'd be down there too!! I did go to the Mario Garcia trial and took notes for Websleuths!! He was found guilty of killing Christy Wilson...
Look forward to your notes!!
Hey Niner,
I've been living in the Bay Area for about 2 years now. I really wanted to go to the hearing but I can't stand to see him in the eye. Hope there is a trial date finally set up tomorrow and we move on to the next phase

geevee my buddy!!! :hug: thanks so much! guess it's movie night at the hive, this will help a bunch.....you're a sweetie and here's a cupcake for you too! :cupcake: see you at the hearing i hope :seeya: and happy mother's day to you too :loveyou:

Awww thanks for the cupcake QB :), sorry I gave you so much homework. Gosh I hope they set a trial date finally, I can't imagine how difficult dragging it out like this has been on her family.

JMO below:

1) Sierra never made it to her bus stop. She was abducted on her own street.
2) Sierra was not "lured" anywhere.
3) LE knew within a 12 days (per DNA obtained from her clothes) and who did what to SL, but didn't inform the public until much later. YET AGT had been interviewed to by LE (several times) and his vehicle had a GPS , that LE put there. Mom, her bf, dad were left twisting in the wind of public opinion and trashed all over the internet. Not even going to go into the "uproar" of SL owning/carrying a Juicy Couture purse nor the 'fact' only a woman would fold clothes that LE found. Pfft.
4) DNA was found but LE never said what type of DNA but AGT shot his mouth off.

http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/...-editorial-sierra-lamar-grand-jury-transcript

The 15-year-old's disappearance on her way to a school bus stop in Morgan Hill was every parent's worst nightmare.

​http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_20680103/new-details-expected-emerge-sierra-lamar-disappearance
The first deputy who responded to the March 16 missing person's report on Sierra knew immediately she was not a runaway, Smith said. But Sierra was not taken off the missing person's list until 10 days after her disappearance.
Two days after she was reported missing, Sierra's bag and some clothing were found.
"It was that clothing that was really instrumental in identifying the suspect," Smith said.
Smith said from March 28 on, Garcia Torres was under 24-hour surveillance, hoping they would find Sierra.

In March 2009, there were three assaults in the Morgan Hill area. Forensic evidence leads investigators to believe Garcia Torres committed at least one of them, Smith said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...r-transcript-offers-look-at-prosecutions-case

DNA also comes into play in possibly the most bizarre revelation in the transcript and another incriminating statement to police. Garcia-Torres offered his own explanation to his genetic material being found on Sierra's jeans. He told them that he was a compulsive masturbator and had thrown a tissue containing his semen out of his car while driving near the spot where the girl's clothing was found.
But police had never mentioned anything about semen when they talked to Garcia-Torres about DNA, something he professed to know little about.
"They said things like fingerprint and they said things like blood," Boyd said. "It was Mr. Garcia-Torres who interjected the idea, frankly, of a sexual motive."
Boyd said that indicated what he had done to the girl.

ETA: about the Red Jetta:
http://abclocal.go.com/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8651327
Surveillance cameras and witnesses put the car near Sierra's Morgan Hill home on March 16 and also near where her cell phone and purse were later found.
"It is more than one source and these sources are a combination of residential cameras, business cameras, as well as bus cameras in the area during the time that Sierra disappeared. We just can't give a specific number because it is still an open investigation," said Santa Clara County Sheriff's Dept Sgt. Jose Cardoza.

It is my opinion (and I read it on MSM) that the neighbor's CCV captured SL being abducted by a guy in a red car.

JMO and LE already KNEW it was AGT.

I will post tweets as soon as something is available
Hoping today is the date when we finally get a trial date for her

Minute Order from 5/12/15:
0b7d9aa120149a20163784bccb0ba0f4.jpg

929eb9209b1043af65924b8b3dd2e257.jpg

47f45956a572f2d8192e7f4607948ccd.jpg

2d3d7645b49ad5373cd591ff464b9a52.jpg

http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/newspdfs/garciatorres/CourtOrder051215.pdf
http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/garcia-torres.shtml

#JusticeForSierra
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he wants to be unshackled. Well let's not forget to give him one of those yellow legal pads so he can doodle like O.J.

What is strange is 3 hours have passed and nothing. No tweets no informationnot even the date is changed on the website

What is strange is 3 hours have passed and nothing. No tweets no informationnot even the date is changed on the website

So is that it? - nothing, essentially..... did you find anything more? Thanks for posting....

@OldSteve nothing was posted or covered in the news casts and even on Twitter

@OldSteve nothing was posted or covered in the news casts and even on Twitter

It's really frustrating how little information there is out there about the case. I really appreciate everyone's diligence on this forum in finding and posting what little there is out there. Much appreciated!

Cins it is frustrating. Some of you guys here know that as a local, I've been calling NBC Bay Area and other news station to cover news. The website of the court house has not been updated with a next date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova