Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL we did the same thing we moved to this area of florida with alot of wilderness we saw this cat and her kittens sleeping on our porch so we fed them then found out they were bobcats LOL

How COOL is THAT!:rocker:

LOL nope my kids even had one of the little ones in the house lol
This cat and her litter are still around here and its years they still sleep out on our wicker recliners all comfy lol

We have wild pigs out back too u can hear them stampede early in the morning lol we have gators tooo lol snakes fire ants lol oh and noisy frogs lol they sound like goats lol

We have possums and racoons also

Oh and HUGE turtles!

You are always entertained by the wildlife, aren't you!
I lOVE it!

So, I haven't done any family sleuthing but I'm wondering if anyone can find out about how long ago the father's offense that made him an RSO happened.

I'm wondering because I have an uncle. When I was six I remember my parents telling me "if you see him, come to me, do not talk to him, we don't talk to uncle R anymore". Well as I got older I got more of the story. He had slept with a 14 year old girl. A girl who JUST TURNED 14 and this man was 40!!! Ugh. It was "consensual" (mmmhmm because 14 year olds can consent to sex with adults....). This girl's father was so torn up, he fought himself and his wife and daughter in trying to find the best choice to make. He felt like he needed to press charges, ANYTHING! His baby girl was violated by this man WHETHER SHE WANTED IT OR NOT IT DIDN'T MAKE IT RIGHT! So after months they decided not to file police reports and pursue justice.

Well... For months this man went into a kind of psychotic rage. He would call and threaten my uncle and would say things like "You're lucky you don't have a daughter!" and made threats implying that if he had had a girl child, this man would hurt her to make her dad pay.

He was sick. This man went away for a while and got better.... But oh man I keep thinking about him when I think of Sierra and who might want to hurt her... I'm just praying that is not the case... :please:

I believe it was 1999 and he went to jail 2009!

I think im correct!

Is the neighborhood canvas already underway?

I believe the father was cleard!
but ya never know ya know?

Oh and i think family is the first ppl thery look at!

Oh yes, the family has been cleared. I was actually saying the family of the victim of the case that made Sierra's father a RSO. Or even a boyfriend or husband.

I just don't know if LE would interview them.

Reading on twitter last night. Some of Sierras friends in Fremont were saying they still had appointments with investigators as of Weds of this past weeh. Because they are minors and they are having enough to deal with a friend missing I am not going to put a link up.

HMMMM thats interesting!
Could this man be middle eastern? instead of hispanic!
someone on her site spoke to her with broken english and said You so Pretty Sierra! why u no talk to me? she even copied the post and put it on her pics and her tumbler.

Yes, he could be Middle Eastern. I will try and find his picture online somewhere. I know this guy has done this before. He was trolling the middle school right when school let out, and was bold enough to try and grab a girl in broad daylight on a busy street.

And they made a big deal of how he gave her a bunch of personal compliments first, like how beautiful her lips were.

Oh yes, the family has been cleared. I was actually saying the family of the victim of the case that made Sierra's father a RSO. Or even a boyfriend or husband.

I just don't know if LE would interview them.

I would think they would have.

From what I have read there were three victims not just one. I do not know if all three children belonged to one family or three families.

At first he was charged with 12 felony counts involving three children but he pled the case out to just one charge and was sentenced to one year in jail and probation. I believe I have read he served 180 days.

I have also read here that the molestations happened between 1999 -2004. It was an article in which the reporter stated they had read the actual court documents. I have no idea where to find that link now. It was in one of the other multiple threads.

IMO

I would think they would have.

From what I have read there were three victims not just one. I do not know if all three children belonged to one family or three families.

At first he was charged with 12 felony counts involving three children but he pled the case out to just one charge and was sentenced to one year in jail and probation. I believe I have read he served 180 days.

I have also read here that the molestations happened between 1999 -2004. It was an article in which the reporter stated they had read the actual court documents. I have no idea where to find that link now. It was in one of the other multiple threads.

IMO

I thank you for your insight. I have little to no knowledge of the way LE operates, and I hadn't wanted to sleuth to far into the dad's offense(s) so I just found the first link to give me an idea. Well, now that thought has fizzled a bit... Back to work, I might be on to make useless comments tonight :blushing:

Yes, he could be Middle Eastern. I will try and find his picture online somewhere. I know this guy has done this before. He was trolling the middle school right when school let out, and was bold enough to try and grab a girl in broad daylight on a busy street.

And they made a big deal of how he gave her a bunch of personal compliments first, like how beautiful her lips were.

That just jumped out at me for some reason.

I envy all of you. We have rats, waterbugs and cockroaches. There are feral cat colonies that a local group has had fixed that are kept up to date on shots (they have the corner of one ear clipped off to identify them) that are supposed to help with the rats. Unfortunately, people feed them and this not only defeats the purpose of having them, but actually encourages the rats to come looking for the catfood, and apparently, they also eat cat poop. City living is just icky.

When the ferals are neutered/spayed, one ear is "tipped" to identify from a distance that this cat is feral and is fixed. Ferals live a terrible life filled with anxiety,disease and fear. There is inbreeding and most do not live long lives. Many of their babies don't live long because of the health issues. Once trapped, when I work at the spay and neuter clinic, they are tested for feline AIDS and leukemia, neutered/spayed and given shots. If they test positive for AIDS, they are euthanized. Ferals fight constantly and feline AIDS is common in feral colonies. We don't want a sick feral fighting and spreading this disease to other ferals or housecats. After surgery, they are kept inside for a couple of days to recover, then taken back to their colony. Bless the vets who volunteer their time and energy for ferals.

When the ferals are still under the anthesetic and out of it, I pet, stroke and scratch them. A feral cat never knows the love of a human touch and that is so sad.

Here in the bay area, 70% of the cats and kittens that are taken to the shelter never come out. PLEASE SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS!
OK my rant is done.

I hope today is a good one and Sierra come home where she belongs.

Good evening everyone! I am new to this site.

Is there a map on this site with an arrow pointing to where the farm workers live near Sierra's home? Im familiar with MH, as I live about 25 miles from there, and have family living in MH.

Enjoy reading everyone's posts and perspectives.

Good night ...

MtnDweller,
I do not know of any map. A local here, Whisperer went to the cul de sac, and posted an excellent description of the area near Sierra's house. I will try to look for the post. IIRC, there is a path next to a neighbor's house, and this path leads around the back area of Sierra's house. Farm workers live there. They walk the path to get to where their vehicles are parked, which I understood to be in the immediate vicinity of Sierra's house.

No neighbors reported seeing a strange vehicle in the cul de sac. Yet Sierra was surely abducted into a vehicle. MOO. I believe it was probably two men. So fast and eficient, they had probably done this before.Or something like it. MOO. I thought of the farm workers because of their proximity to Sierra's house, and the proximity of their vehicles to Sierra's house.

Also, IIRC, LE did search a neighbor's yard, and I *think * they took an evidence kit. I do NOT know if it is the same neighbor whose house is next to the path that the farm workers take. It might be, I would love to know...

It could also be a neighbor. This is not to slam farm workers,Mexicans, or Mexican Americans. One of my sons is Mexican American.But he's a Marine Drill Sergeant, not a farm worker... It is the proximity of the farm workers that interested me. Who had Motive,Means,Opportunity that morning ?

FYI,

The twitter accounts we were sleuthing the other night: One of them has tweeted that the FBI called him, one of them has been deactivated and the other one is still spewing hatred.

Interesting, no?

When the ferals are neutered/spayed, one ear is "tipped" to identify from a distance that this cat is feral and is fixed. Ferals live a terrible life filled with anxiety,disease and fear. There is inbreeding and most do not live long lives. Many of their babies don't live long because of the health issues. Once trapped, when I work at the spay and neuter clinic, they are tested for feline AIDS and leukemia, neutered/spayed and given shots. If they test positive for AIDS, they are euthanized. Ferals fight constantly and feline AIDS is common in feral colonies. We don't want a sick feral fighting and spreading this disease to other ferals or housecats. After surgery, they are kept inside for a couple of days to recover, then taken back to their colony. Bless the vets who volunteer their time and energy for ferals.

When the ferals are still under the anthesetic and out of it, I pet, stroke and scratch them. A feral cat never knows the love of a human touch and that is so sad.

Here in the bay area, 70% of the cats and kittens that are taken to the shelter never come out. PLEASE SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS!
OK my rant is done.

I hope today is a good one and Sierra come home where she belongs.

The colony in my neighborhood is very affectionate. They come up to the doors to beg for food, and like to be petted. Once in a while someone throws a collar on one of them, but it never wears it long. One lives inside a car that has a broken tailgate he can fit inside. We call him Buddy. They get food and attention just like a domestic cat, which of course, defeats their purpose.

Did I take a wrong turn and visit a PETA forum?

I thought there was some news on searches today?
No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member