Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's heartbreaking to realize someone murdered this couple.
I know! I think of Stephanie likely trying to manage the situation while Daniel is confused, and both cannot move very well. Completely unfair and cruel. To what end? A charge of murder, a house destroyed, and a neighborhood likely in trauma.

jmo

I don’t think I’ve ever seen LE actually destroy a house as completely as what we witnessed yesterday.
Very little info is being currently reported, though I would think this story would get coverage. One news outlet is reporting the arrest, but no further info. I realize it's still early on the west coast.

jmo

Suspect arrested in search for missing elderly couple from Colton​

Redlands police have arrested a suspect in their search for a couple who disappeared about a week ago from Colton.

Inmate records with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department show 62-year-old Michael Sparks is being held at West Valley Detention Center.

The record shows Sparks was arrested around 9:45 p.m. Thursday on the 26000 block of Keissel Road and is not currently eligible for parole.

Officials with the Redlands Police Department are expected to hold a 7 a.m. news conference to provide further details on the investigation.

Suspect arrested in search for missing elderly couple from Colton​

Redlands police have arrested a suspect in their search for a couple who disappeared about a week ago from Colton.

Inmate records with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department show 62-year-old Michael Sparks is being held at West Valley Detention Center.

The record shows Sparks was arrested around 9:45 p.m. Thursday on the 26000 block of Keissel Road and is not currently eligible for parole.

Officials with the Redlands Police Department are expected to hold a 7 a.m. news conference to provide further details on the investigation.
Thanks for the info. For those time-challenged like I can be:

7am Pacific
8am Mountain
9am Central
10am Eastern

jmo

It says he was arrested at 9:45 PM Thursday night? But wasn't all that house destruction happening after that time? Oh, wait, maybe I'm mixed up because I'm in Central timezone. So 11:45 PM my time. Was it that early? I thought it was later still.

It says he was arrested at 9:45 PM Thursday night? But wasn't all that house destruction happening after that time? Oh, wait, maybe I'm mixed up because I'm in Central timezone. So 11:45 PM my time. Was it that early? I thought it was later still.
That would be 12:45 my time. I'm not submitting evidence, lol, but I was asleep at the time of arrest but went to bed knowing the house was destroyed and pulled apart. I think the destruction happened before the arrest. jmo

"An arrest for murder was made on a street in a Redlands nudist ranch, where a SWAT team ripped apart the home of a person of interest in the disappearance of a missing couple, Eyewitness News has learned."

Noting:

The entire ranch was locked down during the extensive search and late into the night, preventing some neighbors from getting back home.

Late Thursday evening, law enforcement fired some type of agent into the home. Investigators also deployed drones to get a closer look inside the man's property.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe
Back