GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just wish they'd find him. After reading that charging document, and what he did to that poor little girl, I'm so worried about him being on the streets that I can't sleep.

I know me too! I need to head up to bed though and try to sleep. Hopefully he will be caught tomorrow. This guy is capable of doing anything and he's desperate now. I don't want anymore people to get hurt.

Goodnight!

speaking of safety - we have a rod iron double bolt "screen" door. That way I can open the door and see people, but they can't get to me. Best purchase we ever made, because I'm petrified to open my door to strangers (and I was tired of talking through the door). I also put locks on the windows, but that doesn't matter -- anyone can break a window (but at least I'd be able to hear it).

Kinda like this one: http://www.lowes.com/pd_386860-7836...L=?Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=

I can't put bars on the window due to condo assoc rules. I don't think I'd go that far anywhoo.

MOO

Mel

In the last thread it was given that Daniel Martinez's address on file with the LAPD is in the 23300 block of Hatteras Street in Woodland Hills (LA) CA. I wonder if we can search LA records using his birth date & 23300-23399? Maybe we could find his mug that way?

Quoting the above to compare to this: How far is Owensmouth Ave from Hatteras St? I looked at google maps & it appears to be 2 miles but that's just an approximation.

Please note the "A" in this listing's middle initial pulls from his mother's name... We know his middle name is Dustin. This is an address that was once used by Tobias in this case.

http://www.spokeo.com/profile?dp=9407032961&q=Tobias+Summers&sm1=t53

Snipped:
Tobias A Summers
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
****** Owensmouth Ave, Apt 222

www.facebook.com/tobias.summers.1

According to his FB, he went to Canoga Park Senior High. We all know how he inflated info so take it for what its worth. I'm thinking he probably went to this HS since an address in his past pops up linking him with Canoga Park.

I'm beginning to wonder if making public all of his charges might not backfire. Now he knows he's doomed to never see the light of day so why not take his life or run to the border. See? It's possible a few days ago , he may have thought he could win the case, talk his way out of it, only get a light sentence or evade arrest altogether. But now no one looking at that list will think it might somehow work out in his favor.
I suspect he'll be found dead somewhere by his own hand.

I'm beginning to wonder if making public all of his charges might not backfire. Now he knows he's doomed to never see the light of day so why not take his life or run to the border. See? It's possible a few days ago , he may have thought he could win the case, talk his way out of it, only get a light sentence or evade arrest altogether. But now no one looking at that list will think it might somehow work out in his favor.
I suspect he'll be found dead somewhere by his own hand.

I agree with you, Schmae. I'm actually torn, though, bc honestly I think if he does decide to take his own life then at least this girl doesn't have to live in fear of him for the rest of her life...plus it saves every potential victim of his. The reason I'm torn is bc I wasn't taught to wish harm on anyone. In this case I just can't help it. He's scum.

Situations like this make me even more sick to my stomach that rape victims, as a matter of fact ALL victims, have to repeatedly go back to speak with the parole board & submit letters, etc, every single time these mofos go up for parole. It's not fair for the victim to have to continually relive the moments they were victimized, & the state never even considers how far these victims move away either. The travel expense rests on the victim to speak in person to the parole board. That's why most of the time they just write letters, but to be there in person has a greater impact on those voting yay or nay to set the prisoner free. It freaking makes me sick!

Question for a verified lawyer...

If this idiot commits suicide, do charges get dropped? & if they do get dropped, what kind of impact would that have on a maybe potential lawsuit against the State? Afterall, if this guy would have gone through prison & rehab in prison, he wouldn't have been out to harm her. The State pushed that stupid law through against the wishes of law enforcement - which are in the "know" bc they're all in the thick of it with keeping crime under control. They specifically warned of heinous crimes such as this! Omg its so darn upsetting!

Question for a verified lawyer...

If this idiot commits suicide, do charges get dropped? & if they do get dropped, what kind of impact would that have on a maybe potential lawsuit against the State? Afterall, if this guy would have gone through prison & rehab in prison, he wouldn't have been out to harm her. The State pushed that stupid law through against the wishes of law enforcement - which are in the "know" bc they're all in the thick of it with keeping crime under control. They specifically warned of heinous crimes such as this! Omg its so darn upsetting!

I think charges have nothing to do with a civil case.
OJ lost in civil court after being acquitted of his criminal charges, remember?
So I don't think it matters, but I'm not a lawyer.
Even if charges were never filed, the family can still file civil if they choose.
mooo

Martinez adrove them for a bit, and got out of the car, leaving the girl alone with Summers, who eventually left her at a hospital parking lot, authorities say.

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/218653...urce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2PVBzDTvn

Poor little thing. I thought it was just near the hospital, not right in the parking lot. She could have gone right in. This breaks my heart. She must have been in terrible shock to just wander for a whole mile away. Infuriates me what he did to her.

Also infuriates me that reporter called out to her the other day. Leave her alone!!! You're a stranger to her for God's sake. Use some common sense. Don't scare her any more than she already is.

Sorry for the rant. I just want this little girl protected to the max so she can hopefully some day start to feel safe again. Right out of her bedroom in the middle of the night, and then 12 hours of pure and utter hell. SMH

Martinez adrove them for a bit, and got out of the car, leaving the girl alone with Summers, who eventually left her at a hospital parking lot, authorities say.

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/218653...urce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2PVBzDTvn

Poor little thing. I thought it was just near the hospital, not right in the parking lot. She could have gone right in. This breaks my heart. She must have been in terrible shock to just wander for a whole mile away. Infuriates me what he did to her.

Also infuriates me that reporter called out to her the other day. Leave her alone!!! You're a stranger to her for God's sake. Use some common sense. Don't scare her any more than she already is.

Sorry for the rant. I just want this little girl protected to the max so she can hopefully some day start to feel safe again. Right out of her bedroom in the middle of the night, and then 12 hours of pure and utter hell. SMH

Amen. If that reporter worked for my paper/station/site, they'd be fired. Shes' not anna nicole smith, FFS. Let her be !

Been watching the national ms media news for days now and have yet to see Tobias Summers' Photo to BOLO... The American public is a very valuable investigative resource to squander....

Been watching the national ms media news for days now and have yet to see Tobias Summers' Photo to BOLO... The American public is a very valuable investigative resource to squander....

I've been Tweeting about this and BOLO-ing his photo since early on, and from what I've been reading, it sounds like people are still "discovering" this crime. People are tweeting and retweeting 'old' news about it (eg. enlisting realtors' help in finding the empty house, "2 suspects charged"--which makes it sound like they're both in custody).

I hate to say this, but I think keeping the lid on what was done to this sweet gal might have backfired on the chase a bit. I've seen considerable more activity on Twitter just since yesterday, when the "36 counts" were made public. (There are more than 36, but that's the number that keeps getting retweeted.) People are outraged, now, and tweeting like mad. Like me.

Lets pray today they get this scum off the streets!

One in the cage; one to go...

174e21a2-435b-4154-9f26-9acf29f21150_zps9d4148f3.jpg

I've been Tweeting about this and BOLO-ing his photo since early on, and from what I've been reading, it sounds like people are still "discovering" this crime. People are tweeting and retweeting 'old' news about it (eg. enlisting realtors' help in finding the empty house, "2 suspects charged"--which makes it sound like they're both in custody).

I hate to say this, but I think keeping the lid on what was done to this sweet gal might have backfired on the chase a bit. I've seen considerable more activity on Twitter just since yesterday, when the "36 counts" were made public. (There are more than 36, but that's the number that keeps getting retweeted.) People are outraged, now, and tweeting like mad. Like me.

I've seen a phenomenal number of tweets since this case began. It's been a mad house. What are you searching for on Twitter?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679
Back