GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where oh where is Tobias Summers?

:furious: :jail:

Hopefully in ***************** **** with a giant ****** in his ******ing ***** . :)

I don't count the stars so it means whatever you imagine it means !

Hopefully in ***************** **** with a giant ****** in his ******ing ***** . :)

I don't count the stars so it means whatever you imagine it means !

Omg! I am laughing so so hard. Thank you for the Much needed comic relief in this thread! Lol!!

He can't stay hidden forever. He'll surface once he feels comfortable.

im so torn right now. one part of me wants the media to keep this fire lit... because this "man" needs to be caught! but another part of me feels like if some of the pressure (appears to be) taken off of him, maybe he'll feel confident enough to show his face in public & THEN he'll get caught slippin. i feel like it's only a matter of time... but he doesn't deserve to be out on the streets, even if he IS looking over his shoulder and worrying about getting apprehended. justice needs to be served & he doesn't need any more victims.

Patrick Healy ‏@PatrickNBCLA 20m
Defense for Daniel Martinez gets Prelim Hearing put off in #Northridge Kidnap. Tobias Summers, still fugitive. http://ow.ly/i/1TGfl

im so torn right now. one part of me wants the media to keep this fire lit... because this "man" needs to be caught! but another part of me feels like if some of the pressure (appears to be) taken off of him, maybe he'll feel confident enough to show his face in public & THEN he'll get caught slippin. i feel like it's only a matter of time... but he doesn't deserve to be out on the streets, even if he IS looking over his shoulder and worrying about getting apprehended. justice needs to be served & he doesn't need any more victims.

Could it be they are going about it in a less public , quieter way because there is a surviving victim that accidentally got tons of media exposure? Did that make sense? Let the fire die down so little one can start to move on , but behind the scenes they are still actively 100% ? I hope it's something like that.

Could it be they are going about it in a less public , quieter way because there is a surviving victim that accidentally got tons of media exposure? Did that make sense? Let the fire die down so little one can start to move on , but behind the scenes they are still actively 100% ? I hope it's something like that.

i really hope this is the case!

http://www.el-mexicano.com.mx/infor...buscan-en-eu-y-mexico-a-presunto-secuestrador

google translate:
International
Looking in the U.S. and Mexico to alleged kidnapper

By (AP)

Published Saturday, April 6, 2013 3:22 p. m.

Print Post
Mail
Increase Text
Reduce Text

Police in Los Angeles and Mexico collaborate in the search for a subject suspected of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a girl of 10 years.
LOS ANGELES - Police in Los Angeles and Mexico collaborate in the search for a subject suspected of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a girl of 10 years before release and flee across the border.

The LAPD spokesman Kevin Maiberger said a video shows that Tobias Summers crossed by a pedestrian bridge to the Mexican city of Tecate, in an area located east of San Diego. Police have refused to say when the video was shot.

The girl disappeared from her home in Northridge, the morning of March 27. He was found about 12 hours later, when wandering near a Starbucks a few miles away.

Summers, 30, is accused of kidnapping, burglary and thirty sexual abuse charges.

He has been described as a person with no fixed place of residence, which has a long criminal record, including convictions for robbery and grand larceny houses.

The commander of a squadron of police in the Mexican state of Baja California, which specializes in finding fugitives, told the Los Angeles Times that the authorities of that country are in constant communication with their counterparts in Los Angeles.

"We think he crossed the border and is on your side, but do not know exactly where," the commander said Alfredo Arenas.

Mexican authorities have distributed posters stating that they "wanted" to Summers, with his photo attached, and have alerted the police of the cities of Tecate, Ensenada and Rosarito.

An alleged accomplice in the abduction of the girl is stopped. Daniel Martinez, 29, has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping and burglary dwelling.

The authorities consider that Summers broke into the house of the girl with intent to commit a robbery, but instead kidnapped her, threatening her with a knife. They believe that Martinez was waiting outside in a car that the two used to flee with the child.

Soon after, Martinez left the vehicle and disappeared, while Summers took the girl to an empty house where he sexually assaulted.

Summers has a criminal record dating back to 2002 and includes arrests for burglary, assault and car theft. The court records show that Martinez has been convicted of several robberies.

i just posted this in another missing person's thread but thought i'd toss the idea around in here too. it's all IMO, JMO, MOO... but... what if?

any possibility that she could have known Tobias Summers? the timing is about right... coincidentally, he committed the assault on the 10 year old girl up in LA on the 27th and then fled to San Diego. just throwing it out there.

the missing girl's thread is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205917&highlight=grace+hall

http://fox5sandiego.com/2013/04/18/body-found-at-kearny-mesa-business-complex/#axzz2QYykPlnN

eta: corrected age to 10. my '0' key doesn't quite work right lol

i just posted this in another missing person's thread but thought i'd toss the idea around in here too. it's all IMO, JMO, MOO... but... what if?

any possibility that she could have known Tobias Summers? the timing is about right... coincidentally, he committed the assault on the 10 year old girl up in LA on the 27th and then fled to San Diego. just throwing it out there.

the missing girl's thread is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205917&highlight=grace+hall

http://fox5sandiego.com/2013/04/18/body-found-at-kearny-mesa-business-complex/#axzz2QYykPlnN

eta: corrected age to 10. my '0' key doesn't quite work right lol

I think it's a possibility. I was confused though after reading the other thread that it said this woman was reported missing on the 20th and last seen on the 20th. The reporting is off or something.

I thought this would have been caught by now. I wonder if a Mexican gang or cartel is hiding him but I don't know why he would be that special. Maybe some of the gangs don't hate creeps who prey on children as much as we think.

Mexican cops do whatever they want, search where they want, detain or interrogate who they want ...unless a gang or cartel doesn't want them to, right? So they should have this child molester by now. What is the hold up? Who wouldn't rat on a child molester?
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this would have been caught by now. I wonder if a Mexican gang or cartel is hiding him but I don't know why he would be that special. Maybe some of the gangs don't hate creeps who prey on children as much as we think.

Mexican cops do whatever they want, search where they want, detain or interrogate who they want ...unless a gang or cartel doesn't want them to, right? So they should have this child molester by now. What is the hold up? Who wouldn't rat on a child molester?
MOO

I thought something similar but not quite....... I wonder if someone found him and killed him already and maybe we never find out. I don't think he's wanted anywhere on earth, drugs, gangs, no one wants this guy around their family.

MOO

with the language barrier AND the fact that many many people don't have televisions in their homes AND so many people in the areas that he might be prone to hang out in are homeless... word might not be spreading as quickly as one would hope. a lot of people in mexico tend to mind their own business... so it really doesn't surprise me too much. the one thing we have on our side is that so many Americans travel to baja, so if they're aware of the situation and know what he looks like and has done, they might be able to help if they see him. HOWEVER, seeing how much media coverage has basically STOPPED on the American side of the border... i'm guessing people will easily forget or never heard about it in the first place. i know a few of my co-workers who hadn't heard about it until i told them. (unfortunately this is the case in many missing person cases)

NBC Los Angeles ‏@NBCLA 15 Apr

MT @PatrickNBCLA: Daniel Martinez prelim hearing postponed in #Northridge kidnap. Tobias Summers, still fugitive http://ow.ly/i/1TGfl

Image by Patrick Healy ‏@PatrickNBCLA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back