Found Safe CA - Tyler Kincaid, 25, en route to college in Pomona, silver 2020 Subaru Impreza hatchback, Vacaville, 24 August 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1661851248756.png

Vacaville resident Tyler Kincaid, who recently graduated from Solano Community College, has been missing since Wednesday and his loved ones are asking for the public’s help in locating him.

Kincaid, 25, reportedly was last seen Wednesday as he was traveling in a silver 2020 Subaru Impreza Hatchback to California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, the school he recently transferred to. He hasn’t been heard from or seen since he left.

A flyer was posted to the Solano Community College Department of Public Safety’s Facebook page Friday, which indicated that Kincaid’s family is trying to create a timeline to narrow down potential locations. The department wrote that automatic license plate readers were being used to track down Kincaid’s car.

Vacaville Police Sgt. Adam Senf said there were no new updates as of Monday, but the PD was coordinating with other agencies such as California Highway Patrol, Ventura County Sheriff’s Office and Cal Poly Pomona University Police.

Kincaid is a white 6-foot-1-inch male, 160 pounds with light brown hair. A photo can be seen on the flyer.

All tips are appreciated.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Vacaville Police Department at 449-5200 or Randa Headrick, the family friend helping to find Tyler, at 718-3144.

Tyler Kincaid, a Vacaville resident and recent Solano Community College graduate, went missing Aug. 24 when he drove from the Bay Area to California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, the college he recently transferred to.

Ever since he left for California’s Central Coast that Wednesday, his family hasn’t heard from him or seen him. Family friends and local law enforcement are now asking the public to help locate him.

More at Bay Area college student goes missing on California road trip

if hes coming from vacaville to pomona he may not have even gone through the bay. see slike he would make his way to 5 and from there its just 5 to 205 to pomona.

the fastest route on google maps have him taking 680 but traffic is bad through the bay maybe he would cut to 5 on the 12.

i hope this doesnt end up any type of bryce laspisa.

Tyler Kincaid, a Vacaville resident and recent Solano Community College graduate, went missing Aug. 24 when he drove from the Bay Area to California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, the college he recently transferred to.

Ever since he left for California’s Central Coast that Wednesday, his family hasn’t heard from him or seen him. Family friends and local law enforcement are now asking the public to help locate him.

More at Bay Area college student goes missing on California road trip
cal poly pomona isnt central coast at all lol SF GAte mixed it up w cal poly SLO. pomona is n/e of LA.

Two "cut over" HWYs he might've used depending on his route from Vacaville are HWY 12 or HWY 152. Both are quite rural and very dangerous if you're not careful, so I would be worried about him passing through those areas, especially if he wasn't used to long drives.

My more hopeful but very bizarre theory is he faked his admission to Cal Poly and then freaked out and drove off, or simply got nervous about the move and next steps in life and freaked out and drove off.

i hope this doesnt end up any type of bryce laspisa.
Or any of the other young men that have gone missing in their cars, either on a shirt road trip, or to/from their colleges. Most of them have been found dead or are still missing.

There have been way too many!

Here are some more cases:

Last edited:
My more hopeful but very bizarre theory is he faked his admission to Cal Poly and then freaked out and drove off, or simply got nervous about the move and next steps in life and freaked out and drove off.
This scenario has been known to happen! Hoping with you that he's just off the beaten path taking some time to himself.

Nevertheless, after Kiely, I hope they're searching his potential routes carefully!

if hes coming from vacaville to pomona he may not have even gone through the bay. see slike he would make his way to 5 and from there its just 5 to 205 to pomona.
I always like your inputs on all cases....I think the "205" was meant to be "210" that cuts across the mountains, through Pasadena and possibly just before Irwindale, take south fwy. 57 / 71 at the 10 where the college is.
I'm putting a 95% chance that Hwy. 12 was taken to the I-5 from Vacaville via Fairfield and not 680 or 152. With that said, it is only a single lane each direction, fast moving road with a number of marshy areas along this road between Rio Vista & Delta. People get edgy to make a pass and could have forced his car off the road instead of a head-on collision.

Good News! He has been found and is with his family. Not a lot of details in the article but glad he is OK!

Good News! He has been found and is with his family. Not a lot of details in the article but glad he is OK!
Yay! I am so impressed by the interest in finding him Cal Poly expressed on Facebook. Then the president of the college speaks out about looking forward to welcoming him to school. Wishing him much success!

Two "cut over" HWYs he might've used depending on his route from Vacaville are HWY 12 or HWY 152. Both are quite rural and very dangerous if you're not careful, so I would be worried about him passing through those areas, especially if he wasn't used to long drives.

hes been found but i had to say he would drive the entire length of the bay area to get to 152 and the traffic would have been awful.

I always like your inputs on all cases....I think the "205" was meant to be "210" that cuts across the mountains, through Pasadena and possibly just before Irwindale, take south fwy. 57 / 71 at the 10 where the college is.
I'm putting a 95% chance that Hwy. 12 was taken to the I-5 from Vacaville via Fairfield and not 680 or 152. With that said, it is only a single lane each direction, fast moving road with a number of marshy areas along this road between Rio Vista & Delta. People get edgy to make a pass and could have forced his car off the road instead of a head-on collision.
yes! my bad lol my friend used to live in san dimas thats the one i meant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381
Back