CA CA - Video of woman thrown into van by man, Los Angeles, 5 July 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
from watching the video, I think this girl knows her abductor.

I can definitely see that. There wasn't as much of a struggle as I would have thought. But who knows if there was a weapon involved etc.

I also really wonder what she threw from the van?

This is interesting...

I have been following missing women in this area for months now...its overwhelming how many young hispanic women have recently gone missing in the area.

Here is the link to a supposed Feb 2017 kidnapping...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/...ar-kidnapping/

Here's a map of the two kidnapping locations....they happened only 8 minutes from each other.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-06 at 5.50.08 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-07-06 at 5.50.08 PM.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 409
"Investigators believe the man and woman know each other, but a motive for the kidnapping has not yet been determined."

This was my feeling too since she stood quite close to him. Hope the man is quickly identified and that she's safe.

http://ktla.com/2017/07/05/police-s...orcing-woman-into-back-of-van-in-sylmar-lapd/

I agree. IMO she knows him, she could have continued walking away from him when they were at the back of the van but she turns around and walks back to the side of the van and appears to be arguing with him. She walks away again, stops and turns toward him to continue arguing and then he grabs her. IMO it is her shoe that comes off as she is pushed into the van.

ETA: He doesn't appear to be in a hurry as he walks around to the driver's side, gets in and drives off. IMO, she could have gotten the sliding door open in that time. I'm beginning to think that someone was also sitting in the back and kept her from trying to get out. He showed no concern that she could have gotten out of the van.

they haven't found her yet so no one knows if she was thrown from it. I have known since I was a little kid do not allow yourself to be cornered on the curb side of a car where you could get pulled in. she seemed like she was talking to him, didn't like what he said and started to walk off but he got her to come back voluntarily to hear what he had to say and then he threw her in.

he is a possible bf / ex bf from the body language.

I can definitely see that. There wasn't as much of a struggle as I would have thought. But who knows if there was a weapon involved etc.

I also really wonder what she threw from the van?

they haven't found her yet so no one knows if she was thrown from it. I have known since I was a little kid do not allow yourself to be cornered on the curb side of a car where you could get pulled in. she seemed like she was talking to him, didn't like what he said and started to walk off but he got her to come back voluntarily to hear what he had to say and then he threw her in.

he is a possible bf / ex bf from the body language.

I meant what did she throw from the van?

http://www.lapdonline.org/newsroom/news_view/62633

[video=youtube;00oybH6fFgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00oybH6fFgA[/video]

Just changed my mind about the object falling/thrown to the grass was her shoe. I've reviewed the video numerous times and finally saw the passenger throw an object out of the window but I'd like all of you to look at the video at :32 seconds into ;36 and watch what the kidnapper does with his hands and look at the object, I think. Looks like it could be that he is opening a bottle. What do you think?

Never mind, he was just fiddling with his very shiny watch.

May I ask why do you think he looks like a gangsta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IDK about gangster. I just thought he looked intimidating, in need of some well fitting pants and a lesson on manners and also an arrest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

It appears to me right at the beginning that she talks to the passenger, as she lifts her hand. The guy stepping out and around the front happens too soon for her to be speaking to the driver, while he's still in the van, before he gets out.

Also is that passenger a woman or are my eyes playing tricks?

no specific because I cant see tattoos.

also the object that flies out is a water bottle. she was holding it.

Any specific well known gang or just his baggy clothes and posture in general?

I agree that they know each other. I am so scared for this woman. And IMO crap like this happens more often than we know... people in abusive relationships live with so many unimaginable situations.

It does look like she has a water/drink bottle in her right hand and during the fight her right hand goes inside the passenger door dropping the bottle and probably spilling the liquid on the passenger and the passenger grabs the bottle and throws it to the ground...I also think there is a possibility the passenger is female and that there must have been another occupant in the back seat to hold her down...these are of course moo...

Looks to me at a pimp asserting his control over his "property". Unfortunately, this would be extremely common in the world of sex trafficking. If there was a woman in the front seat, it could be another sex worker who "belongs" to the pimp. Pimp's generally (admitted by many former and active pimps in interviews) see the women under their control as "objects" and not people. All of this would explain how calm he is as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.lapdonline.org/newsroom/news_view/62633

[video=youtube;00oybH6fFgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00oybH6fFgA[/video]

This looks like a domestic dispute to me. It looks as though he's gesturing for her to get into the van and she is refusing. They begin arguing and then he grabs her by the hair and forces her into the van. I could be wrong but that is what I am getting. This poor woman. I hope she is okay.

It appears to me right at the beginning that she talks to the passenger, as she lifts her hand. The guy stepping out and around the front happens too soon for her to be speaking to the driver, while he's still in the van, before he gets out.

Also is that passenger a woman or are my eyes playing tricks?

I thought it was a woman too, based on the shape of the person's upper arm.

RSBM

Quote from the KTLA page--
The footage was captured around 12:30 p.m. in the 15500 block of El Cajon Street, according to a statement from the Los Angeles Police Department.

BBM

I think this "15500 block" address is correct, rather than the "15000 block" address on the LAPD page cited in the first post. Google Maps appears to show that El Cajon Street begins with the 15400 block (between San Fernando Road and El Dorado Ave,) and that there *is no* 15000 block.

The 15500 block is between El Dorado Ave and Telfair Ave. It's a residential street.

My understanding only. If I'm wrong on this, someone please correct me.

It does look like she has a water/drink bottle in her right hand and during the fight her right hand goes inside the passenger door dropping the bottle and probably spilling the liquid on the passenger and the passenger grabs the bottle and throws it to the ground...I also think there is a possibility the passenger is female and that there must have been another occupant in the back seat to hold her down...these are of course moo...

Nobody would need to be in the back, the child locks would prevent escape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back