Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the first I have read about blood being found outside the home, that I remember.
Was that made public before and I just missed it or forgot?

It was made public long ago, but not indicated where.

On the ground? In the SUV? We haven't been told that info.

Good for Linda - I'm glad she filed the complaint. Hope this helps to find Will asap.

I totally agree with all of this.

I wonder what DC's motive would have been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looking at DC's facebook, I imagine he wanted something from William and when he didnt get it, DC got upset and got violent.

I know people like that, its just them who they are

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, have any of the sewers been checked? They are all around SCV and Valencia and smell awful. It would be a quick, easy place to hide someone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, have any of the seers been checked? They are all around SCV and Valencia and smell awful. It would be a quick, easy place to hide someone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

what is a "seer" in this context?

ETA: Sewer? Must be sewer, right? Surely not a prophet-type seer? I hear they smell quite lovely.

*Sigh* ..... Bumping for Will.
And marking my spot.
The longer he or his remains are missing-- I think certain people had "help" covering this up.
But I'm confident justice is coming !!!! :(

This is a terrible thing for Will's family.
I feel certain some know who is responsible and yet, there has been no arrest yet.
I can't imagine what it must be like to have the POI as a close family member and watch him live his life free
I can't imagine what it is like to see other family members cover for that POI
I firmly believe that more than one person knows where Will is
Speak up people, DO THE RIGHT THING

Self preservation is a much greater motivator than guilt.

This is a terrible thing for Will's family.
I feel certain some know who is responsible and yet, there has been no arrest yet.
I can't imagine what it must be like to have the POI as a close family member and watch him live his life free
I can't imagine what it is like to see other family members cover for that POI
I firmly believe that more than one person knows where Will is
Speak up people, DO THE RIGHT THING

:praying:

Crime watch daily!!! just did a segment---sheriff accused the nephew on camera.

Detective Hernandez--- says the blood in the home was found to be Williams.

And says the nephew initially lied, by saying he left the home by 1:30.

They also showed footage of william and his nephew going to the 7/11 for beer around noon.

The sister of william accuses the nephew of being involved. Says william had told her that he suspected his nephew of stealing money and things from his home previously.

Sister says that William had no children and his nephew Danny was like a son to him. They were very close, but Danny dropped out of high school and got involved in drugs/gangs and things changed. William still wanted to help him though.

Nephew has a history of drug usage and arrests for drugs.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-zli0h04z/ [ this is the old story from May]---cannot find the new one from today online yet.

Detective Hernandez--- says the blood in the home was found to be Williams.

And says the nephew initially lied, by saying he left the home by 1:30.

They also showed footage of william and his nephew going to the 7/11 for beer around noon.

The sister of william accuses the nephew of being involved. Says william had told her that he suspected his nephew of stealing money and things from his home previously.

Sister says that William had no children and his nephew Danny was like a son to him. They were very close, but Danny dropped out of high school and got involved in drugs/gangs and things changed. William still wanted to help him though.

Nephew has a history of drug usage and arrests for drugs.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-zli0h04z/ [ this is the old story from May]---cannot find the new one from today online yet.
It's not really new information, but it is BIG that they outright accused him. I want to see that, and then I want to know why they haven't made an arrest.

Article from today: https://signalscv.com/2017/08/25/family-missing-man-hopes-someone-recalls-seeing-unique-suv/

Today is the day marking seven months since Will Cierzan has been missing from his Saugus home after an afternoon of watching golf with his nephew and cooking dinner for his wife.

Cierzan was last seen Jan. 26 and help is still needed to find him.

Detectives with the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department’s Homicide Bureau found blood – later confirmed as Cierzan’s blood – inside the missing man’s home but have remained tight-lipped about the discovery.

The other piece of the puzzle – pretty much the only piece of evidence outside of the found blood – was recorded video surveillance of a white SUV seen pulling into the home’s driveway and leaving six minutes later.

What was the visiting vehicle?

Who was driving it?

Where did it go?

The answers to these questions could very well answer the bigger question dogging Homicide Detective Ralph Hernandez for the past half year: What happened to Will Cierzan?

More at link

That is the first time I've seen that photo of the vehicle. What is going on?

That is the first time I've seen that photo of the vehicle. What is going on?
That's just a still shot from the video that the neighbor's camera recorded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back