DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
931798b2b122669ad62d4c95f62bfabe.jpg

• HAIR: Brown.
• EYES: Brown.
• HEIGHT: 5 Feet 10 Inches.
• WEIGHT: 165 Pounds.
• OTHER: He has two star tattoos on his upper chest area, and a ship on his right arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I did this right. He was a year ahead of me in high school and I recently heard he went missing.

The Vanished Podcast: Zachary Kennedy

31-year-old Zachary Kennedy disappeared from Long Beach, California on October 22, 2017. He had been at a friend's house that evening when all activity on his phone suddenly stopped and his phone powered down. This friend has stated that Zachary left on foot that night but he's never been seen or heard from again.

Listening to this episode of Vanished today - it feels like finding out what happened is just one tiny break away :(

He is just lovely, and must be found. I don't think he would have walked away w.o his phone. Where did he work? What was his forte?

The amount of times I have read, (he/she) last seen leaving friends house on foot.

I hope they are interviewing the friend.... just from what my experience has seen here.
You read my mind. The friend needs to be vetted. Immediately.

So weird, I checked out the "friend's" fb pagr, he seems pretty normal, although a bit abrasive, so I can see why he sent such abrupt messages to the bf, Jon. I read somewhere, there is speculation that he may have been killed accidently, during sex games. I live two blocks away from this "friend", where Zach was. I have been trying to think of scenarios of where they might have dumped his body, I think they dumped him in close-by Palos Verdes, maybe? His body may never been found, so sad.

Human remains buried in Long Beach yard possibly linked to missing man

Authorities on Thursday discovered human remains buried in the yard of a Long Beach home that may be linked to a 32-year-old man reported missing in October.
Detectives learned that Zach Kennedy was last seen at a home in the 500 block of West 8th Street and was possibly buried in the yard, according to the Long Beach Police Department.

They obtained a warrant to search the property, and when detectives began digging in the fenced yard, they found what they believe are human remains.
Sgt. Brad Johnson said investigators are treating the investigation as a homicide. Los Angeles County coroner's officials will identify the body and determine a cause of death.

[...]

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-long-beach-remains-20180503-story.html

What the hell is wrong with people?! Who sees this stuff and doesn't say anything?

"A man who lives next door to the home where Kennedy's remains were unearthed told KTLA he had seen residents there handling and body."

""Over the years, we saw sex parties, drug parties," he said. "We've seen him do drugs, we've seen him have sex, we've seen him do all kinds of stuff. From our bathroom window, we can see everything in his living room. We've heard that he actually had a sex dungeon in this house.""

http://ktla.com/2018/05/03/remains-...vestigating-mans-disappearance-in-long-beach/

On Thursday said they had found what they believe are human remains buried in the yard of a Long Beach home where Zach Kennedy was last seen. Zach was an acquaintance with the man who owns the home on Eighth Street near Magnolia Avenue The two had recently met online. The last time Zach Kennedy was seen was at the house was in October.

Police said they haven’t arrested anyone in the case.

https://www.presstelegram.com/2018/...each-yard-is-his-son-its-a-very-numb-feeling/

Human Remains Found In Long Beach Identified as Those of Missing Man

Human remains found buried last week outside a Long Beach home have been identified as those of a man who went missing in October, authorities said Wednesday

[...]

"A cause of death is still to be determined, and no arrest(s) have been made," according to police.

[...]

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...tified-as-Those-of-Missing-Man-482195581.html

What an adorable guy. I just don’t get it...

I think he was saying he saw the police or whoever found the body. I thought that too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back