California, US - Jessie Peterson, 31, missing for a year found dead in hospital’s storage facility, hospital had told family she had checked out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But JP was not brain dead before her death. It's not her illnesses that made her ineligible for organ donation, it was the fact that she had not been tested and found to be brain dead before her death. To test for brain death takes days, not two hours.
Link me up please.
As far as I know ,like personal experience ,transplants take place within hours of the donors death ,not days.
Hours... with minutes ticking by rapidly.

Link me up please.
As far as I know ,like personal experience ,transplants take place within hours of the donors death ,not days.
Hours... with minutes ticking by rapidly.
Did you read the link I posted? It's not the time for performing the transplant operations that takes time, it's the time it takes to make certain that a patient is brain dead. There are at least two examinations to make sure there are no brain activity left, by CT scan and electroencephalogram, neurological exams and so on, and often by at least two doctors, with no connection to the transplant team, and the tests done on separate days. The criteria to declare a patient brain dead is set high, and doctors make sure that everything is done correctly, so that the relatives understand that the patient is dead. See the case of Jahi McMath, where here family didn't accept that she was brain dead.

Did you read the link I posted? It's not the time for performing the transplant operations that takes time, it's the time it takes to make certain that a patient is brain dead. There are at least two examinations to make sure there are no brain activity left, by CT scan and electroencephalogram, neurological exams and so on, and often by at least two doctors, with no connection to the transplant team, and the tests done on separate days. The criteria to declare a patient brain dead is set high, and doctors make sure that everything is done correctly, so that the relatives understand that the patient is dead. See the case of Jahi McMath, where here family didn't accept that she was brain dead.
I did read your posted link . It provides little in the way of proving your theory . The link actually says zero about brain death or about the criteria on making that determination .

Last edited:
I did read your posted link . It provides little in the way of proving your theory . The link actually says zero about brain death or about the criteria on making that determination .
What is it that you dont't believe? That people have to be declared to be brain dead to be considered candidates for organ transplant? Do you think that JP went from being in contact with her mother to being brain dead and had her organs taken in two hours?

What is it that you dont't believe? That people have to be declared to be brain dead to be considered candidates for organ transplant? Do you think that JP went from being in contact with her mother to being brain dead and had her organs taken in two hours?

This really is about Jessie's case and not so much of my beliefs
Jessie went from talking to her mother ,2 hours before she died ..to having an X ray weeks later after she was "dead".So here we are asking ourselves about the legalities of it all.. At least I am .

This really is about Jessie's case and not so much of my beliefs
Jessie went from talking to her mother ,2 hours before she died ..to having an X ray weeks later after she was "dead".So here we are asking ourselves about the legalities of it all.. At least I am .
So did someone at the hospital know she was dead and use her info for another patient or was the xray actually of the victim somehow? Opinions here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back