Can someone explain to me on WHAT basis was Darin cleared??

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If someone was hired by Darren, Darren could have secured the dog, cut the screen and made sure that the rest of the family was downstairs so that he can claim he didn't see what happened. The dog was NOT barking during the 911 call either, so where was he. And if someone brought a gun it would be too obvious that Darren had hired a hitman so what better than to bring a knife, and use a bigger one found at the home as well.

If if if if......all speculation with not one shred of proof ever surfacing that Darin hired anyone.

If if if if......all speculation with not one shred of proof ever surfacing that Darin hired anyone.

Also, if he had hired a hitman, why would he not implicate the real murderer. He could get his "innocent" wife out of prison, and spare her life.

Nope, not much about that scenario adds up.

OUCH, be nice Cami... :twocents::banghead:

Keep in mind that this insurance scam fairytale didn't surface until 6 years after Darlie was convicted. Darin's wife is sitting on death row for all those years before he suddenly remembers that he planned a burglary for the night of the murders AND he remembers it just in time for her appeal.

What a coincidence!

I'm being sarcastic, but the fact is...Darin, Darlie Kee and Kee's husband made the whole thing up.

What are we waiting on? Why no word on the DNA retesting? It must be done by now. I am tired of these murderers LIVING their lives inside or outside of prisons. It is time to start cleaning house on Death Row in all states and maybe just maybe these inhuman people might think twice before they kill just because...... JMHO

What are we waiting on? Why no word on the DNA retesting? It must be done by now. I am tired of these murderers LIVING their lives inside or outside of prisons. It is time to start cleaning house on Death Row in all states and maybe just maybe these inhuman people might think twice before they kill just because...... JMHO

Whitywendy, Do you truly believe that the Death Penalty is a deterrent?? So statistically proven NOT!!! It has no effect on whether people murder or not!! In the case of Darlie, it will not affect/effect one single thing in life for anyone other than her non-supporters, supporters or her family. Life in prison is so much more difficult to tolerate than the death penalty (other than of course the ever VAIN person that believes they are untouchable and immortal). I still have never truly decided which side of the fence I am on with this case other than I don't think the Death Penalty is warranted at this point. There are many cases in which I say "FLIP THE SWITCH", however this is not one of them. JMO of course. To each's own and what we all have to live with in our every day lives... Take Care, Ann:twocents::twocents:

Whitywendy, Do you truly believe that the Death Penalty is a deterrent?? So statistically proven NOT!!! It has no effect on whether people murder or not!! In the case of Darlie, it will not affect/effect one single thing in life for anyone other than her non-supporters, supporters or her family. Life in prison is so much more difficult to tolerate than the death penalty (other than of course the ever VAIN person that believes they are untouchable and immortal). I still have never truly decided which side of the fence I am on with this case other than I don't think the Death Penalty is warranted at this point. There are many cases in which I say "FLIP THE SWITCH", however this is not one of them. JMO of course. To each's own and what we all have to live with in our every day lives... Take Care, Ann:twocents::twocents:

First, I will assume that your post in BOLD is just your "style" and you are not "shouting" at me.

Yes, I do believe that the Death Penalty (go way back in history and read about punishments and how swiftly death occured...yes it did keep allot of people in line) used CORRECTLY/meaning not letting these killers live for 20 some years in prison before they finally take action. California - I would be seriously surprised if they put to death 1/10 of the killers that are on their row to death. There are way too many people who would rather live in prison for the rest of their lives with a roof over their heads, food to eat, tv to watch and so forth with little effort on their part (life in prison for many is much better than living on the streets not knowing where your next meal, shower, or bed will be).

I believe with all my heart that Darlie murdered her little boys. I have read and watched everything I could get my hands on in regards to this murder. In the beginning I was like you..on the fence. But after all the investigating I DO NOT FOR ONE SECOND BELIEVE A STRANGER OR DARIN KILLED THE BOYS. Darlie and Darlie alone murdered them. Her husband might of helped cover up after the fact, but he did not IMO know what Darlie was going to do that night. There is so much to read and dispher that once it is done there is just no evidence leading to anyone but DARLIE.

I am not even going to say read the transcripts. Apparently that is a touchy subject here so be it. But the transcripts are so telling. I am going to leave it there......Darlie is where she belongs...well not quite yet, but God willing she will be one day soon.

I know allot of people do not believe in the DP but I for one do. I believe if we put the child molesters/murders to death upon 1st crime, that YES it just might make the other "on the fencers" decide that little kid isn't worth dying next week over. JMHO

First, I will assume that your post in BOLD is just your "style" and you are not "shouting" at me.

Yes, I do believe that the Death Penalty (go way back in history and read about punishments and how swiftly death occured...yes it did keep allot of people in line) used CORRECTLY/meaning not letting these killers live for 20 some years in prison before they finally take action. California - I would be seriously surprised if they put to death 1/10 of the killers that are on their row to death. There are way too many people who would rather live in prison for the rest of their lives with a roof over their heads, food to eat, tv to watch and so forth with little effort on their part (life in prison for many is much better than living on the streets not knowing where your next meal, shower, or bed will be).

I believe with all my heart that Darlie murdered her little boys. I have read and watched everything I could get my hands on in regards to this murder. In the beginning I was like you..on the fence. But after all the investigating I DO NOT FOR ONE SECOND BELIEVE A STRANGER OR DARIN KILLED THE BOYS. Darlie and Darlie alone murdered them. Her husband might of helped cover up after the fact, but he did not IMO know what Darlie was going to do that night. There is so much to read and dispher that once it is done there is just no evidence leading to anyone but DARLIE.

I am not even going to say read the transcripts. Apparently that is a touchy subject here so be it. But the transcripts are so telling. I am going to leave it there......Darlie is where she belongs...well not quite yet, but God willing she will be one day soon.

I know allot of people do not believe in the DP but I for one do. I believe if we put the child molesters/murders to death upon 1st crime, that YES it just might make the other "on the fencers" decide that little kid isn't worth dying next week over. JMHO

Oh My, yes that is just my posting style, I surely do not "SHOUT" at people. Reading the transcripts I have done but not all of them due to time constraints. Why is it a touchy subject??? Surely not from me.... I have never stated Darlie was either Guilty or Innocent of the crimes. Just merely I was not sure how I felt about the conviction and the ultimate penalty. AND I DO AGREE that all CHILD MOLESTERS/MURDERERS should be put to death IMMEDIATELY so they do not have a chance to repeat their offense. Now with my stating that, I will not group certain individuals into that category!!! By all means if you are all correct in Darlie's Guilt, then Hang her outright, however, I still never want to see another innocent person in this country put to death for a crime they did not commit!!! HUMBLY SPEAKING, Ann...:twocents::sick:

Sorry, I tried to delete my message, because it was really dumb.
Yea Mary - I loved it. :-)) We have a date...U convincing me how wrong the DP is and me convincing you about how great the Higher Power is. U know I love ya!

Yea Mary - I loved it. :-)) We have a date...U convincing me how wrong the DP is and me convincing you about how great the Higher Power is. U know I love ya!

Ha! You're too fast for me, Wendy.

Did you ever write a post, then read it the next day and think, "That sounded like I was on drugs"?

Ahh well, we're all entitled to an occasional idiot post, I guess :)

Ha! You're too fast for me, Wendy.

Did you ever write a post, then read it the next day and think, "That sounded like I was on drugs"?

Ahh well, we're all entitled to an occasional idiot post, I guess :)

Yeah, I have wondered if I had too much wine before.....hahahaha

So back to Darlie...any news? Can anyone find anything out?

OUCH, be nice Cami... :twocents::banghead:

I am being nice Annie, LOL.

I'm still waiting for someone (Heart maybe) to provide some proof that Darin hired somone to kill Darlie and for you maybe to explain why you feel the blood was contaminated, who did it, how did they do it? What is it contaminated with that renders it useless to you as evidence?

Yeah, I have wondered if I had too much wine before.....hahahaha

So back to Darlie...any news? Can anyone find anything out?

Yes, Dasqal and Mary knows who she is as well, has posted on the Should Darlie have a new Trial thread that the dna tests have come to nothing for Darlie.

As an insider, Dasqal would have that information and I trust her.

Yes, Dasqal and Mary knows who she is as well, has posted on the Should Darlie have a new Trial thread that the dna tests have come to nothing for Darlie.

As an insider, Dasqal would have that information and I trust her.

Cami, please tell??? Hey hon, where is that tape you were going to send me?? Happy Holidays and the best to you!!! Ann:waitasec:

Cami, please tell??? Hey hon, where is that tape you were going to send me?? Happy Holidays and the best to you!!! Ann:waitasec:

Oh I have the tape made but I'm embarrassed to tell you I'm very short of funds so can't afford to mail it as yet. I'll do it after Christmas if you don't mind.

I'm just back to work after two years on disability so I haven't been paid a full week yet.

There's nothing to tell, there's nothing from the website. Dasqal has posted that the dna tests have come to nothing...they don't help Darlie. I trust her and believe what she has posted since she was involved from the beginning from a LE aspect. Anything more would be invading her privacy so I'll leave it to her to tell you.

I have emailed the website several times asking for an update on the dna tests but no reply.

Oh all the best to you and Happy Holidays.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back