Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spent the morning looking for the second picture. Which has mysteriously disappeared from my facebook, friends facebook and can no longer be located in Any of the news articles. Does anyone else recall the initial release of the image of the truck which had 2 different images? One had that white car in the back ground and the other did not. ? If not then I will recant my previous statment and rest on thr fact I thought I seen more then what was there. this picture does not show the white t shirt nor the wrist watch. I remember looking at it with my mom and pointing the wrist watch out. But I suppose thats not helpful if we can't actually find the photo in question.

Try the CPS website. I'm sure I saw both photos there.

Interesting. Didn't DG have to squint during his first court appearance and was drawn without glasses and then the next time he wore glasses? I remember it being questioned way back in another thread.

I think someone should have that snorkel guy call LE.

I sent him an email telling him my thoughts and I asked him to call CPS. He hasn't replied yet. I'll let you know what he says.

I sent him an email telling him my thoughts and I asked him to call CPS. He hasn't replied yet. I'll let you know what he says.

If he doesn't respond, I may call CPS myself. I can give them the kijiji ad number and have them contact snorkel guy. :)

I measured 8.86 degrees from the front left of the truck to the consequential shadow being cast, so that should be equivalent to 8.86 degrees on the horizon. Anyone good at daylight degree measurement? :)

Otto, I think you might be somewhat correct... In your previous post I believe you may have the camera properly sleuthed - so 8.86 degrees on the horizon doesn't appear to be during the time you suggested but rather 5pm in the afternoon according to this website's angles

sure. I will do that for the ring ads. There is also one for a pair of prescription glasses. Does anyone know is AL or KL wore glasses. I can't find any pictures with them wearing any but maybe just at night?

There is a pic of AL with one of his daughters where he is wearing glasses. Don't know when the pic was taken.

Question: I'm putting the date the patent applications were filed into the timeline (with a notation within that entry as to when it was issued). Is there any point to making additional chronological entries for the actual issue date?

I want to make the timeline as factual as possible, but also not wanting to clutter/lengthen it with info that may not be meaningful. So, which is more meaningful ... the date it was applied for or the date it was issued .. or do y'all want both?

Also in relation to facts within the timeline, I have that in 2001 one of AL's pumps "was built but never proved economically viable". Where did that info come from? The first application (2001) was for a grant that was issued in 2003 (not an application for a patent). All other (3) patent applications have issue dates. There is no reference to a patent that was not granted or wasn't viable.

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/alvin-liknes

It is too early for harvesting any of this year's crops, aside from some ongoing ploughing and fallowing on the fields that were 'at rest' this year. I don't know if anyone with farm background would dispose of bodies in a field that will be harvested within the next few months. I hate to share my thought about that, but I would think a body/bodies deposited on farmland would attract attention when they get caught up in the undercarriage of the machinery.
It is more likely, IMO, that the bodies would be put in some god-forsaken spot, somewhere beyond Nordegg where there is mostly scrub land and heavily treed Crown land.
Someone made a good point about an older vehicle needing a lot of gas, and that he would have had to refill his tank and maybe be identified... and the absence of jerry cans in the truck...but it's quite possible that those were on the floor in the cab.
I am more certain that some outdoors person will make the discovery on parkland rather than farmland.

I hope Nordegg was checked. If DG is connected to other disappearances and deaths I want the most recent one AH to be looked into and she was found around Nordegg and Rocky Mtn. House.

It is too early for harvesting any of this year's crops, aside from some ongoing ploughing and fallowing on the fields that were 'at rest' this year. I don't know if anyone with farm background would dispose of bodies in a field that will be harvested within the next few months. I hate to share my thought about that, but I would think a body/bodies deposited on farmland would attract attention when they get caught up in the undercarriage of the machinery.
It is more likely, IMO, that the bodies would be put in some god-forsaken spot, somewhere beyond Nordegg where there is mostly scrub land and heavily treed Crown land.
Someone made a good point about an older vehicle needing a lot of gas, and that he would have had to refill his tank and maybe be identified... and the absence of jerry cans in the truck...but it's quite possible that those were on the floor in the cab.
I am more certain that some outdoors person will make the discovery on parkland rather than farmland.

I still think that it's a working farm, and that there's purple gas in one of the tanks on the property. I'm sure that there are jerry cans on the property too.

I hope Nordegg was checked. If DG is connected to other disappearances and deaths I want the most recent one AH to be looked into and she was found around Nordegg and Rocky Mtn. House.

Who is AH? Thanks !!

In realty, the fleshy remains would be long gone before harvesting. They would be in the field for 3 months or so and the bones would be picked cleaned by birds, coyotes or foxes.

Actually now there is very sophisticated software that teachers use to detect cheating and plagiarism. Every essay or term paper is uploaded into the program and analyzed through powerful search engines that cover the entire internet. It is much more difficult to cheat than it was in the 80's.

It is more difficult to cheat with essays today. With problem solving assignments where, for example, engineering software is used, there are also cheat detections, but students don't yet know how to get around it. Students caught cheating on assignments and exams today are given a slap on the wrist, told not to do it again, and that's that. I'm pretty sure that instructors eventually decide that if the department doesn't care, there's no point in wasting time bringing the cheating to their attention.

There is a pic of AL with one of his daughters where he is wearing glasses. Don't know when the pic was taken.

Thanks. I am going to look for it and compare it to the pic of glasses in the kijiji ad

Question: I'm putting the date the patent applications were filed into the timeline (with a notation within that entry as to when it was issued). Is there any point to making additional chronological entries for the actual issue date?

I want to make the timeline as factual as possible, but also not wanting to clutter/lengthen it with info that may not be meaningful. So, which is more meaningful ... the date it was applied for or the date it was issued .. or do y'all want both?

Is there any possible way of finding out when a possible "litigation" against AL's patent may have occurred? I checked on CIPO but no results.

I still think that it's a working farm, and that there's purple gas in one of the tanks on the property. I'm sure that there are jerry cans on the property too.

What is a purple gas? What is it used for?

Also in relation to facts within the timeline, I have that in 2001 one of AL's pumps "was built but never proved economically viable". Where did that info come from? The first application (2001) was for a grant that was issued in 2003 (not an application for a patent). All other (3) patent applications have issue dates. There is no reference to a patent that was not granted or wasn't viable.

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/alvin-liknes

We don't know which one patent was altered by Garland.

"Mr. Carson said Vecto was working on a type of pump that could keep water out of oil and gas wells, allowing them to be productive for longer stretches of time; however, Mr. Liknes’s invention didn’t work out, and the plan was dropped."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...in-bid-to-find-him-his-wife-and-his-grandson/

OK my chemist friend says it is unlikely those chemicals had anything to do with meth but they are all widely used in the petroleum industry.

I'm beginning to think maybe DG sold AL a bunch of chemicals and never got paid and that was the final straw for him and he just snapped. I wonder if DG is one of the creditors in the bankruptcy.

Who is AH? Thanks !!

Here is one of my posts a couple weeks ago. Also, I would be interested to know who funds the JDR establishment and see if it coincides with Stan Laurels posts of that money scammer guy and others... can't remember his name at the moment... will look at it later.

Here is the link for Anina Hundsdoerfer
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...monton-scientist-anina-hundsdoerfer-1.2644656

I am reading about Garland and it reminds me of the missing, found dead woman from Edmonton. Her name is AH. She was a scientific researcher and found dead in a forest between Nordeg and Rocky Mtn. House. Her death was reported publicly on May 15, 2014. The connection to science is eery. Her colleagues and friends and roommate are all folowers of John de Ruiter based in Edmonton, he is basically a twisted cult leader. As I cross-checked names (fb) I could not find any linked to O or L, but some of the friends (scientists) have chemical mixing as expertise and are followers of JDR. What if something from her case (death was released as non-criminal) could help towards the O-L case?

I noticed in one of the pics on the kijiji estae sale adv. the presence of angel statues.. Like a shrine... Were they into anything such as JDR?

Coincidentally the JDR was holding a meeting of sorts that weekend in Edmonton and than supposedly shut down in the summer. If you search the name and see the web page and FB pics, they travel all over the world, have young children in most pics of community events etc. I could speculate a whole drama for this. Anyway the timing is so recent and the science connection peaked my interest. What if??? I have presented my concern to reporter at CH and publicly in the CH forum but it was never approved for posting, but that was also in timing when they stopped posting public comments in the Live feed. But I was told the police do review it so. I threw it out there. I will appeal to a reporter who did a story on JDR and his cult and see if they connect the dots for AH sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel