Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the name was changed within 2 years so I wonder how many more times after that and what the name is now? P2 Solutions Ltd.?

Do we even know if these 2 companies had anything at all to do with DG?

I wonder if Alvin worked the rigs before starting up his oil companies. His first bankruptcy was in 1994. He was 66 years old, perhaps born in 1948. Garland was born in 1960. Kathryn, 53, was probably born in 1961.

In 1994, Alvin was 46 years old. We know that he was married once before, and has four children from that marriage ... but what else was he doing? He married Nathan's grandmother when she was 27ish so he was 40 in roughly 1989. The couple had a child together in around 1992, when Kathryn would have been 31ish.

What do we know about the victim and where, or how, his life intersected with the suspect?

1948 Alvin born
1960 Graduated High School (18 years old)
1960-1987 Alvin is Married, four children (39 years old ... what was he doing for the last 27 years ... working the rigs? ... is that where he got the idea to patent the process?)
1987 Kathryn, daughter born
1991? Alvin marries Kathryn, Nathan's natural grandmother (43 years old, Kathryn is 30)
1992 Alvin and Kathryn, son born (44 years old)
1994 Alvin declares bankruptcy (was it personal or business; to avoid child support, or can't get an oil company off the ground?) (46 years old)
1994-2014 (numerous penny stock oil companies, an account in Panama, connections with a real estate fraud conviction in the US, a merger between a construction company and an oil company (White-something homes and Blue Sky oil and gas in Nevada, and 3 bankruptcies) (66 years old)
2014 Alvin was murdered (66 years old)

I did post many threads back where AL worked in 71 with a firm hired to work on a patent, ,, quite ironic. I'm tired, long work day but I will find it for you later today after I wake.

Do we even know if these 2 companies had anything at all to do with DG?

no, but there are a few coincidence worth noting,, incorporation dates, names, the odd G bit not matching the new entity owners name, no work performed info, no info at all on the companies (like DG's others), environmental services (like Cantest). That's why I was requesting super sleuths to help.

Did DG always live at his parents home?

I wonder if Alvin worked the rigs before starting up his oil companies. His first bankruptcy was in 1994. He was 66 years old, perhaps born in 1948. Garland was born in 1960. Kathryn, 53, was probably born in 1961.

In 1994, Alvin was 46 years old. We know that he was married once before, and has four children from that marriage ... but what else was he doing? He married Nathan's grandmother when she was 27ish so he was 40 in roughly 1989. The couple had a child together in around 1992, when Kathryn would have been 31ish.

What do we know about the victim and where, or how, his life intersected with the suspect?

1948 Alvin born
1960 Graduated High School (18 years old)
1960-1987 Alvin is Married, four children (39 years old ... what was he doing for the last 27 years ... working the rigs? ... is that where he got the idea to patent the process?)
1987 Kathryn, daughter born
1991? Alvin marries Kathryn, Nathan's natural grandmother (43 years old, Kathryn is 30)
1992 Alvin and Kathryn, son born (44 years old)
1994 Alvin declares bankruptcy (was it personal or business; to avoid child support, or can't get an oil company off the ground?) (46 years old)
1994-2014 (numerous penny stock oil companies, an account in Panama, connections with a real estate fraud conviction in the US, a merger between a construction company and an oil company (White-something homes and Blue Sky oil and gas in Nevada, and 3 bankruptcies) (66 years old)
2014 Alvin was murdered (66 years old)

now try overlaying it with DG, at what point do they meet? I cant picture interaction between them, so so so different, what did they see as a need/purpose in each other? What could one get the other?

I've read all of these threads regarding the forensic site of the Liknes home. I have a question, which can hopefully be answered by a professional. Can the blood found at the scene be determined to come from the body BEFORE death and/or AFTER death? Despite the obvious, once death occurs the heart isn't pumping out blood.... but if you have wounds, do your wouldn't continue to leak blood.

If the answer is affirmative that YES they can determine the type of blood (live or dead) then they would have a pretty good idea as to the location of the deaths. And whose and how many. Ya?

Could this be the "type" of evidence the police found in the house to confirm DEATHS of the 3 individuals?
Momma, I think that is an excellent question. I know there are some changes that occur in the blood after death. It seems to me that the various blood components separate - blood cells, plasma. I believe the process starts at death. What I don't know is how soon after death it begins, or whether it is detectable to police when testing blood evidence.

I am thinking of the driveway drag marks that have been discussed. If police were able to test that or other fluid evidence to determine if it was blood, to ID the blood through DNA testing, and to assess whether the blood indicates post-mortem separation of blood components, this could explain how the police chief could declare with such certainty that the Ls and NO are dead.

Really good question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member