Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that photo with him in socks - those are not size 13 feet imo. Did he wear extra huge shoes for some weird reason? Those feet look proportionate to his height - and from what I understand, he's not that tall.

In that photo with him in socks - those are not size 13 feet imo. Did he wear extra huge shoes for some weird reason? Those feet look proportionate to his height - and from what I understand, he's not that tall.
He's 5'11

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

He's 5'11

It's possible he is a size 13. That would be big feet for his size but not unheard of. My husband is 6'0 and was a 12 years ago and is now a 13. I also know a guy who is 6'3 and had size 9 feet.

The only solace I take in any of this is the fact that child killers don't fare well in prison. Child killers that torture a child fare even worse. A sexual deviant who murders and tortures children hasn't got a prayer. The sad part is that the prison system is going to protect DG for the rest of his life. If there was ever a killer that deserved prison "justice" this is the one. Too bad it's not gonna happen.

If convicted, he will be placed in protective custody, or "Administrative Segregation" in Canada. In solitary 23 hours a day, out for 1 hour supervised yard time. He will not be within the reach of the general population, as you said. And we get to pay extra taxes to pay for his protection.

He's 5'11

It makes perfect sense that he is a size 11 in men's shoes, and a size 13 in women's shoes. Men's shoes are a D width, and women's shoes are typically a B width. He must have narrow feet and prefer narrower women's running shoes.

After seeing more pictures of him close up, I have to say that he is a smaller guy. That he was able to disable two adults, one of which is bigger than him as well as a child is quite the feat. I'm still surprised that he was able to pull it off.

The more evidence that is revealed with regards to DG's ongoing behaviours and obviously long standing mental health issues and brushes with LE over the years, the more I am convinced that immediate AND extended family know waaayyy more about him and his activities than we are led to believe. I find it incredulous that the parents and siblings would continue to function as a 'normal' family unit ie: dinners and visits, all the while giving DG his 'space' to putter and do his own thing without question or at least curiosity. Were they bullied and afraid of him and just gave him alot of latitude and privacy to avoid confrontation or hostility? If they were my parents, as a daughter, I would not be happy to see them in this longstanding situation with my creeper brother skulking about.
One other thought... where does the psychiatrist stand in all of these unfolding horrors? Would they be able to dust themselves off and maintain distance from the entire ordeal due to confidentiality? Can those medical records be subpoenaed? I really wonder if the psychiatrist is at all surprised by what has transpired with their client?

I think that the sister was very afraid and worried about his behaviour. I am sure she was just waiting for the time to turn him over, hence her calling police right away about the truck that lead police to DG so quickly. As for the parents. I don't know what to think. They are in their 80. When asked about the statements he gave the police back in 2014/15 he didn't remember even talking to them. As for his mom, a bond with your son is very strong. If you don't want any to believe your son is bad and anytime you question him he has some explanation as to why he has "things" or whatever it would be much easier to believe the explainations given then to assume the worst of your beloved son. I do believe DG was quite the sweet talker and a mother can be easily manipulated when she only has love for her son.

After seeing more pictures of him close up, I have to say that he is a smaller guy. That he was able to disable two adults, one of which is bigger than him as well as a child is quite the feat. I'm still surprised that he was able to pull it off.

He had lots of drugs to drug people with..,

It's possible he is a size 13. That would be big feet for his size but not unheard of. My husband is 6'0 and was a 12 years ago and is now a 13. I also know a guy who is 6'3 and had size 9 feet.
I'm 5'6" and have size 10 ladies feet, I guess we're all snowflakes, lol

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-c...-in-connection-with-triple-murder-trial-hears
The following is from the above link which was in MSM yesterday:
In the basement of the Garland house, Oxton found a hard drive in the rafters, documents in the name of Matthew Kemper Hartley, forensic gear very much like what Oxton and his team wore (booties, face masks and a protective so-called bunny suit) as well as whips and a straitjacket, women’s shoes (in men’s size 13) and two blond women’s wigs, two books (“Be Your Own Undertaker: How to Dispose of a Dead Body” and “Silent Death,” and, in a small fridge, 36 tubes of dental anesthetic.

BBM...all of the other aside, where and when would DG have needed/used all this protective gear? Had it been previously worn or was it still in the packaging? Stating the obvious, protective garb such as that would be worn A: If one did not want to leave any physical traits or DNA at a scene, or B: One did not want to be exposed to any germs or physical material. Very much like medical staff wears when going into a hospital room that is in isolation for viruses or bacteria. There are varying grades of protective gear, as well. Was the gear at the farm heavy duty or was it the rather flimsy paper kind used on a one-time use when going into isolation rooms in a hospital? There are also multiple and varied grades of facial masks and booties, all of which could easily be bought at Princess Auto or a like business.

In re-reading the attachment is seems it probably was more heavy duty. Still wondering if it had been previously worn, and if so where??

I agree. He had to be extremely determined to get that all done in such a short time. If he had another day he would have been able to clean up even more. Thank god his sister called the police about the truck.

The protective bunny suit...remember that scene in The Departed when Mark Wahlberg's character dons a suit like that when he murders Matt Damon? Definitely could have been worn to commit a crime(s) and not leave evidence.

He's 5'11

Is he really? I recall standing right next to him and estimating his height to be max 5'8". I am 5'7 and a bit and he appeared to be around my height and roughly 160 lbs (absolute max). Do we have precise vital statistics -Just out of curiosity?

Is he really? I recall standing right next to him and estimating his height to be max 5'8". I am 5'7 and a bit and he appeared to be around my height and roughly 160 lbs (absolute max). Do we have precise vital statistics -Just out of curiosity?
It's from the warrant someone posted last night
c5a1317e851e975eb18f67610e5332cb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads