Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here feel like this crime was likely committed by a random person who saw the estate sale ad on kijiji? (And then subsequently attended the sale and cases the place)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no JMO...too many twists and turns and financial obscurities

I agree. This was likely a personal vendetta.

Or a domestic dispute.

Excuse me while I think out loud a.k.a. speculate:

A busy weekend, couple hundred strangers wandering thru your house, furniture being moved, items sold, people coming and going. Come Sunday night, things are winding down. JO decides it's time to head home but NO wants to stay and may already have dozed off somewhere in the house. AL is busy outside or in the garage, maybe downstairs while mother and daughter finish tidying things upstairs. Unbeknownst to AL (because he is busy elsewhere in the house) JO leaves without her son.

Do we even know if an adult other than AL & KL was involved in the altercation ? The RCMP stated that AL & KL are not believed to be involved in the disappearance of NO, but has that possibility been definitively ruled out via physical evidence ?

I agree. This was likely a personal vendetta.

Yes, totally a personal vendetta. AL comes from a large extended Family, I said before some Folks within that Family know way more than what they are saying..JMO
Perhaps some of them could of helped bailing them out of debt...but ...perhaps they to were burned too many times..no I do not think it's family, I think it is a connection between AL and DG...JMO

The green truck was caught by the video to be in the area several times. They should have time stamp. What was the time when it appeared each time? The investigators should know, but if they do they also should make it public, isn't it?
I wish we had that information, that would give us a radius. Not public to my knowledge.

Of DG and his sister (wife of AL's son), which one did the AL family know first?

I can't recall at this point is JO a child from the union of AL & KL? Thanks I think so...

Wow. This potentially says a lot about how his parents/sister feel about him.

It sure does speak volumes about what his family might think by not posting bail. On another token I was wondering if maybe this was agreed upon for his safety and benefit, because let's face it, if he did leave and go to a Mustard Seed or somewhere like that there would be truck loads of media following his every move. It's so hard to tell…

There are tons of folks with the b
name Liknes in Alberta....

The court said he had to stay in some transitional place like hotel, motel, etc.

I can see, then, why he hasn't left. I'm sure he's trying to protect his own safety.

POI DG did "breaking bad " in 1992 wow....he is a cleaver man..he did this long
before it's time. Who would have thought that this Farm area in the outer imits of Calgary would have such an operation in 1992..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin