Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodies of water around the farm are sloughs where the water levels vary annually. I don't think that would be a smart place to hide a body. I would agree with the RCMP that the victims could be under rocks, or in a ditch, in a field, at a former high school party spot, in the most obvious spot ... where is that?

I think about this all the time, that is, where's DG most likely to have gone?

For some reason, though, my gut keeps telling me that there is no one exact place, bc chemicals were likely used on the victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but are they still alive to talk about it?

I don't think he is a serial killer.
something happened between these 2 men I believe and led to this tragedy.
What was it? what was so bad that the end result was Murder?
To me it seems like blind rage.

I don't think he is a serial killer.
something happened between these 2 men I believe and led to this tragedy.
What was it? what was so bad that the end result was Murder?
To me it seems like blind rage.

True rage is not as premeditated as this.

I will also bet money that this is not his first kill.

I truly believe that everything in life happens for a reason........thus, the hail storm, thus all fields being inspected for insurance claims and perhaps, finding the bodies of precious Nathan and his grandparents.
Are you saying that the tennis ball sized hail means every field NE of Airdrie will be inspected for insurance claims in the next 45 days? That's fantastic! I feel for the farmers, but this year they might have to rely on insurance, and hopefully this freak storm leads to the recovery of the murder victims.

I am pretty sure we all know DG is a sociopath...but I found this article which I found very interesting and very on point with DG....worth a read

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
This is very interesting. I've always felt that LE used the word 'genius' in their statements to stroke DG's ego and give him a false sense of security.

Stupid question - I've read 99% of the posts, but do we know for sure that DG left the Parkhill house and returned to it to clean? Maybe he had his chemicals with him?

Hmm.. bullet holes and the blood trail that followed, that is what I think happened. However I am at a loss as to where he would have disposed of the bodies..and or how he did it.

Just a thought but I wonder with DG's medical and chemical background if he could have used some chemicals to embalm (not sure of spelling) them. To delay the smell, and I wonder if LE checked the sewer lagoon on the farm if there is one.

This is very interesting. I've always felt that LE used the word 'genius' in their statements to stroke DG's ego and give him a false sense of security.

Stupid question - I've read 99% of the posts, but do we know for sure that DG left the Parkhill house and returned to it to clean? Maybe he had his chemicals with him?

I think we are going off of the fact he was seen multiple times the night of the disappearance on the cameras. So people are trying to justify all of the trips. JMO

Just a thought but I wonder with DG's medical and chemical background if he could have used some chemicals to embalm (not sure of spelling) them. To delay the smell, and I wonder if LE checked the sewer lagoon on the farm if there is one.

OMG!!!!!! :(

I apologize everyone if this has been discussed previously and I missed it! This may be a goofy question and comment but something just occurred to me. If DG placed the bodies in the bed of his truck and covered them with a blanket/carpet, is it possible that the CCTV on that home would show this? We know that LE has lots of evidence and perhaps this is something they would not release to the public. I don't know which way DG would turn when leaving the driveway. Is it possible that he at this point would pass that CCTV again? (but this time with the bodies). LE obviously released the photo of the truck but perhaps a later image showing evidence would not be released. I know it's a long shot but in this mind boggling case, anything is possible. Does this make any sense?

I think we are going off of the fact he was seen multiple times the night of the disappearance on the cameras. So people are trying to justify all of the trips. JMO

Do we know for a fact that DG was spotted making multiple trips, per the camera? Or is this an assumption?

I would argue that DG is a psychopath vs a sociopath. There are differences.

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/psychopaths.htm

Also an excellent article from Psychology Today (a peer reviewed journal)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lffugxqyae7clip/psychopathy-versus-sociopathy-1.pdf

I vote for psychopath. Many sociopaths can appear normal and even live a normal life, whereas, DG was by no means normal even according to his brother-in-law. Therefore, I say just plain psycho.

Do we know for a fact that DG was spotted making multiple trips, per the camera? Or is this an assumption?

We know the truck was seen multiple times throught the evening so it is assumed he did, unless it was just him casing the house.

When LE first showed the public the green truck they were looking for, they said that he is a person of interest as he was seen multiple times in the neighborhood the night of the disappearance and may have information. Not sure if the LE meant by camera, witnesses, or both.

I apologize everyone if this has been discussed previously and I missed it! This may be a goofy question and comment but something just occurred to me. If DG placed the bodies in the bed of his truck and covered them with a blanket/carpet, is it possible that the CCTV on that home would show this? We know that LE has lots of evidence and perhaps this is something they would not release to the public. I don't know which way DG would turn when leaving the driveway. Is it possible that he at this point would pass that CCTV again? (but this time with the bodies). LE obviously released the photo of the truck but perhaps a later image showing evidence would not be released. I know it's a long shot but in this mind boggling case, anything is possible. Does this make any sense?

I have been thinking the exact same thing. They definitely would not release those photos as that would be crucial evidence. I believe they have something to that affect in order to know all three victims left in the green truck. JMO

Hi All, newbie here. I have been following along and reading everyone's posts. I have a few thoughts of my own.

At the house that night could DG have slipped in quietly, taken them by surprise and possibly while removing one to the truck another regained consciousness the other stumbled around inside bleeding perhaps, knocking things over in an attempt to make sense of what was happening and get out for help. Then making it outside and still too disoriented to say scream for help is over taken by DG where a struggle ensues. Thus blood, marks, drag marks.

I have to wonder if he had use of a dolly or even wheel barrow. If he used a wheel barrow he could move 3 or 1 at a time further off road than his truck would permit.

I wonder if there are sink holes in the area he is aware of? Could he have taken time we'll before the crime to create an underground shelter? Or hidden way to get below the greenhouse or other building?

Earlier in the threads someone made mention that he kept seperate some stuff from his drug lab in Crossfield I believe. If so then he would know roads and area well heading out and around there, therefore making that direction quite possible.

I doubt he would have taken any major roads at all during that time unless he took back roads as police and rcmp presence were greater due to the long weekend. There are many back roads to Bragg Creek or even Morley. If he thought of utilizing elements and animals to assist those would be good locations though considering the police focus around the land near the acreage they must have more, perhaps video to suggest his vehicle or AL's did not go far.

Just my thoughts.
Prayers are with this family for swift justice and closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb