Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, as a mother an daughter, if this was me I would not of been working the last few weeks and it would be a long time before I could go back to work. My bills would keep coming and household expenses wouldn't stop so this would be funds that this family will need...

I agree. I can't imagine JO or RO going back to work for some time now. I can't even imagine eating or sleeping if I were them....This is the most devastating thing that can possibly happen to a family. I can't think of anything worse. I am so sorry they have to endure this.

Thanks otto. I think I am referring to NO parents and reports that neither one are working, instead they are grieving and dealing with this tragedy. Sometimes people assume that when one dies, there are funds which can help the family go through this. The purpose of the post was to clarify that is not always the case and funds are not always immediate.

Nathan's parents are probably on a leave of absence from work. I'm sure that they are still receiving a salary.

If they have farm license plates they could burn purple in trucks. I've even seen farm plates on SUV's. I don't know if acreage owners can have farm plates though.

I read up a bit on it and it depends on the annual income from the farm. I think the minimum is $10,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LRak10