GUILTY Canada - Amber Kirwan, 19, New Glasgow, NS, 9 Oct 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone follow her out of Dooley's? They may have seen her leaving by herself. I wish teens would not walk by themselves. My daughter is 19, and she just moved into her own apartment in santa monica. It scares me witless.

Agree! I just "Google-street-view walked" to Big Al's and I can imagine it must be pitch black at 1:30 a.m.
  • Read on the Facebook group that Amber didn't have her cellphone with her :(
  • They also say that there is video surveillance of her leaving Dooly's alone, directly headed towards Big Al's.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187045654704578

Praying that Amber is safe at a friend's place.

Big Al's is very well lit at night with security lights. There are street lights along the way as well as traffic. It wouldn't have bothered me to walk through there that time of night alone a few days ago but now I am afraid. There are also a couple of older buildings along the way and it is very close to the east river.

Town searches for missing 19-year-old woman last seen at Nova Scotia pool hall
October 11, 2011

snipped...

NEW GLASGOW, N.S. — A ground search in northeastern Nova Scotia turned up no sign of a missing 19-year-old woman by dusk Monday.

East River Police in New Glasgow, N.S., said Amber Kirwan was last seen early Sunday at a local pool hall where she’d gone with a group of friends.

They say that shortly after 1:30 a.m. local time she left her friends to meet her boyfriend at a convenience store.

The boyfriend, Mason Campbell, told CTV television news that he arrived at the store but Kirwan wasn’t there.

“The second I got there and she wasn’t there, it was completely out of character right there and then,” he told the television network.

“She’s not the type of person not to call either her parents or me or any of her friends,” he said.

Campbell said he believed his girlfriend was either lost or somebody was holding her against her will.

Depending on how many people were at Dooley's that night, there would be a bunch of patrons leaving Dooley's at 1:30 as these places close down at 2:00am. Most people leave a little earlier so they can get a cab and not have to wait for one.

UPDATE: Police widen search
UPDATE: NEW GLASGOW – Police are conducting a search on Glass Street around 2 p.m. for Amber Kirwan, but say no new information is available as of yet.

–––––

UPDATE: 3:10 p.m. - New Glasgow Police have widened the perimeter of their search for Amber Kirwan to vacant buildings on the outskirts of the town. Const. Duane Rutledge of the New Glasgow Police Canine unit and Ekko searched the former Tibbets Paints building on Glass Street this afternoon.
photo_1875121_resize_article.jpg
http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/2011-10-10/article-2773021/Amber-Kirwan-still-missing---UPDATE%3A-Police-widen-search/1

Amber's description (as per her missing poster on Facebook)
  • Pale skin
  • Height: approx 5' 1"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Hair: medium brown hair
  • Tattoos:
    • - dragonfly on her back
    • - blue stars on her right foot
      (click to enlarge)

• She was wearing: black leggings, with a blue/black shirt (picture in missing poster), and a dark sweater, and black flats.
  • She does not have her cellphone on her -- she didn't have the phone with her at all that night.

Printable version of Amber's Missing Poster: http://www.standupday.com/files/AMBER_KIRWAN.pdf

319628_633367476064_172301492_34741003_1522216535_n.jpg

More pictures of Amber @ link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=o.187045654704578&type=1

10-11-11_01412368_2.jpg

Police are asking for Amber Kirwan or anyone with information about her whereabouts to contact New Glasgow Police Service or Crime Stoppers anonymously anytime at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by Secure Web Tips at www.crimestoppers.ns

Campbell said Kirwan called him from Dooly’s and asked him to pick her up. They agreed to meet at Big Al’s. When he got there though, she wasn’t there, so he tried calling the number she had called from but no one saw here there. He returned to Big Al’s but she was nowhere to be seen.

http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/2011-10-10/article-2773021/Amber-Kirwan-still-missing/1

He said friends and family will continue to search as long as it takes.

"We can't stop until she's found," he said. “If she's not found in a year, we're looking for a year.”

He was personally following up on leads and trying to recruit help.

"At this point it's all on me to find out where my girlfriend is," he said. "I've got to get her home."

This statement rasises the hackles on the back of my neck. Hopefully boyfriend has been checked out thoroughly.

Mason changed Amber's FB page. It's already been established the he and several of her friends have her password. As far as his appearance on the news, he had very little sleep if any and was probably nervous. He also has her cell phone.

Just watched a news video:

1. Amber was working part time at a local hardware store
2. Amber was taking classes at local community college
3. Amber just recently moved in with boyfriend Mason Campbell
4. Amber called Mason to pick her up at the convienience store
5. Mason has Amber's cell phone
6. Mason and/or friends have taken control of Amber's facebook page
7. Mason indicates that Amber not making contact is uncharacteristic
8. Mason indicates that Amber may be being held against her will

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20111010/nova-scotia-town-searches-for-missing-woman-111010/

Why does Mason have her cell phone and why the sudden take over of Amber's facebook account?

Do we have a link for Amber's facebook account?

Amber & Mason live together. As far as I know, she didn't take a purse. She took her bank card and cash. Amber's FB was updated with her missing poster to make sure that everyone is aware that she is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413