Canada - Bloodied men detained at Cherry Beach, Toronto, menaced people with chainsaws, 9 Aug 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Bloodied men detained at Cherry Beach menaced people with chainsaws: eyewitness
image.jpg

Men carrying chainsaws are seen near Cherry Beach on Aug. 9, 2020. (Anonymous)

''Two men arrested Sunday in the area of Toronto's Cherry Beach after a fight menaced a number of passersby with working chainsaws before they were captured by police, an eyewitness says.

A jogger who wishes to remain anonymous told CTV News Toronto she was running in the area of Cherry Street, between the beach and Regata Road on Sunday morning, when she says she saw a young boy on rollerblades dart off of the path in front of her.

She then saw two men about two car lengths in front of her, with blood coating their heads, arms and torsos on the path in front of her, reaching for chainsaws.

She said she then hid in some nearby woods.

A short time later she peeked to find both men approaching her, revving the engines on their chainsaws.

She then ran away and called 911.''

Twitter video of the alleged perps at link.
Chainsaw-wielding men at Cherry Beach charged | Toronto Sun
capture.png

Two men wield chainsaws at Cherry Beach. Screengrab / David Sullivan

''Charges have been laid against two men captured on video wielding chainsaws after a large fight at a Toronto park.
Police were called to Cherry Beach just before 9:50 a.m. Sunday for reports of a fight.''

Const.Caroline de Kloet told the Sun two of the men involved in the altercation left and returned with weapons — which according to reports posted on social media consisted of two running chainsaws.

A video posted to Facebook shows the two men, shirtless and covered in blood, yelling threats while holding idling chainsaws.

“Who hit me?” yelled one of the men, after revving the chainsaw.

“Who the *advertiser censored** hit me?”

“They started lunging at cyclists — I jumped into the woods and took some photos,” Reddit user WateringBird said.

“I called 911 after.”

''Police have yet to release the names of the accused or the charges they’ll be facing.''

The second video in this link shows the men get arrested .
Frightening video shows 2 blood-splattered men revving chainsaws at Cherry Beach - CityNews Toronto
''Police confirmed that they were called to Unwin Avenue and Cherry Beach Street area on Sunday morning just before 10 a.m. for reports of a large fight.

“It is alleged that two men involved in the original altercation suffered injuries. They then left and returned with weapons,” police told CityNews in a statement.

A second video shows the two being arrested by police and being told they will get medical attention. Both are facing charges.''
"WARNING: The video below contains swearing and images that may be disturbing to some viewers''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back