Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in contrast to the man who fits the profile of many of the victims, but was known to be in a regular relationship with BM, and is alive and well.

assuming this guy had no knowledge of what was going on, really feel for this guy as well,cant imagine being in his shoes, or any of the homeowners caught off guard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BM was active on bear411.com to the day of his arrest. On his profile there here lists himself as living in both Toronto and Bowmanville. I'm a bit surprised i haven't seen the latter location mentioned much in the media.

This is his profile here: https://www.bear411.com/silverfoxtoronto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's 5 guys who dodged a bullet...possibly literally :(

Yes, but it's not clear he was still dating him when he disappeared. Similarily, Andrew Kinsman had apparently hooked up with him before, but there's no suggestion they were in a current relationship, were regularly seen together.

This is in contrast to the man who fits the profile of many of the victims, but was known to be in a regular relationship with BM, and is alive and well.

I think BM met up with all his victims by chance, with no prearrangements or recent connections that could be tracked by police.
Then what would have connected him to Andrew? And because Skanda was dating BM for a period of time, it can't be ruled out that one of them reached out to meet up.

i tried to find him through the govt Canadian business name search but came up empty, possibly he was working under a numbered company and didn't register the name. also tried searching his family name there as well. and lastly tried a targeted google search against kijiji for his business name, no go. might have to try searching the Google cache next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the business would only be registered in Ontario, he didn't work in other provinces so wouldn't need federal incorporation. I don't think you can search that online, have to go down to a companies office and pay a fee.

Then what would have connected him to Andrew? And because Skanda was dating BM for a period of time, it can't be ruled out that one of them reached out to meet up.

I speculated earlier that AK may have been tracked through physical movement of his phone. And then I think possibly surveillance footage. Just my theory.

Not weird. It's probably evidence and they don't want to compromise his future trial.

I think I read somewhere that he had photos, or at least some souvenirs, that they've used to at least ID the first 5. The blood in the van may have also been ID'd. The remains they found will take a while to ID. This case, along with the murder of Honey and Barry Sherman, will definitely be a huge test for the TPS, since they're both high profile murder cases with complicated evidence. I suspect with Bruce McArthur's case, there will be more than 10 victims when all is said and done.

Toronto has never had a serial killer before, at least not one where they connected multiple murders to. This will be quite the case to follow.

Anyone else ever notice how over the top heinous our Canadian crimes are. We thankfully don't have many but when we do......................

IIRC, during the presser, a reporter asked a question and LE responded they found four photos in BM's apartment.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

:bump:

Bringing this over from the other thread...Thanks 519er! :wave: :tyou:

I wonder if the tips from all over the world were some of his international contacts from any of those hook-ups/sites...there's one more (he had a page for) i will try to find it an add.

ETA: i can't find it.... :blushing:

Well, thanks for bringing this over.

Here is another of his hookup sites.

BearForest

http://accessmobile.bearforest.com/classifieds/pp2get.cgi?x_get=217453&x_nodisp=1

"Meanwhile, in addition to allegedly finding a live victim in his apartment, sources say, special computer cops searched McArthur’s computer and found pictures of his victims which helped them identify some of the men."

OMG, what?!

:) understandable. try out the "incognito mode" or "private browsing" feature of the browser when you are unsure.

Regardless of incognito mode (which is still limited w/ respect to privacy), I don't need that information in my brain or in my sight. I'm not even remotely that curious. And it is also extremely easy to stay off Facebook, let me assure you.

As far as BM's victims' locations go, it doesn't have to be nearby or convenient for him. No doubt the TPS will be looking at his travels and any location they can tie him to. In the press conference it was also mentioned about people travelling to Toronto without full transparency to their families as to why (Pride, gay community), and then having gone missing. Like he said, the calls are coming in, including international contacts. The investigation is also no longer limited to the gay community. I know TPS is going to work hard to identify as many victims as quickly as possible, but they're going to need forensic anthropologists as well when dealing only with skeletal remains. It's going to take a long time.

Truly horrifying, what else can one say. I shudder to think this is worse than Pickton.

Steve Ryan and the reporter on CP24 both mentioned photos of the victims at BM's apartment.

Anyone else ever notice how over the top heinous our Canadian crimes are. We thankfully don't have many but when we do......................

Yes! When we do boy do our killers go all out.
I just checked in this thread and I’m basically speechless.

What????

toronto police may have saved the life of a man who was “tied up” on a bed in accused serial killer bruce mcarthur’s apartment at the time they arrested him, the toronto sun has learned.

Police officers, who had mcarthur under surveillance around 10:25 a.m. On jan. 18, did not take any chances when they saw a “young man” enter mcarthur’s 19th-floor thorncliffe park apartment.

“they had to make a decision,” said a police source.

http://torontosun.com/news/crime/cops-found-man-tied-to-accused-serial-killers-bed-source

OMG, what?!

Well, the writing is a bit sensational (which the Sun is known to be), but according to the article they did find a young man tied to the bed. He obviously wasn't charged with respect to that person, so that person probably consented... They are speculating as to whether or not it might have led to something nefarious though.

Yes! When we do boy do our killers go all out.
I just checked in this thread and I’m basically speechless.

Good to see you. Details are horrific for sure. I cant help but laugh when his initials are used here. BM how appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16