Canada - Connor, 6, & Noah Barthe, 4, killed by python, Campbellton, NB, 5 Aug 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm having a terrible time reading these news articles. I've shivered and shuttered. I don't even like the word "slither".

I will try to find a report in French because although he speaks English fairly well, he is French Acadian from the area. Maybe he can't explain what he means properly.

So his facebook for Reptile Ocean is down?

Let's hope that the owners of that snake get at least the same
sentence that the parents of Shaianna Hare got.

12 years in prison.

They won't, the circumstances are different. The children were not living with the snakes.

From the news link above:

The pet store owner Jean-Claude Savoie says the creeping horror slithered into the apartment in Campbellton, New Brunswick, through the ventilation ducts this morning and crawled into the ceiling.

It somehow punched a hole in the ceiling and dropped onto the small boys from above. It then coiled around them and crushed them as they slept together on the floor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sleep-New-Brunswick-Canada.html#ixzz2b91RRQKs

Yeah. I don't think so.

There's something really wrong with this man's story. And Super-snake there really wasn't acting much like a snake actually acts. Except maybe in Hollywood.

Pythons don't usually attack unless hungry most of the time to my knowledge. A 100lb snake would usually eat a piglet or similar, and generally nothing bigger than it is wide to make sure it can swallow it.

I think this guy is full of sh**. JMO

LOL, I have to use feet and inches; the snake was reportedly 4.5 meters.

A meter equals 39 inches; a foot equals 12, so in 4.5 meters there are: 4.5 x 39 = 175.5 inches, divided by 12 inches to the foot = 14 feet, 7 1/2 inches

From the news link above:

The pet store owner Jean-Claude Savoie says the creeping horror slithered into the apartment in Campbellton, New Brunswick, through the ventilation ducts this morning and crawled into the ceiling.

It somehow punched a hole in the ceiling and dropped onto the small boys from above. It then coiled around them and crushed them as they slept together on the floor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sleep-New-Brunswick-Canada.html#ixzz2b91RRQKs

Yeah. I don't think so.

There's something really wrong with this man's story. And Super-snake there really wasn't acting much like a snake actually acts. Except maybe in Hollywood.

I'm scratching my head as well here. Something just isn't jelling. Why didn't the snake swallow at least one of the boys. If he supposedly killed them because he scented food, why didn't he swallow one?

I'm scratching my head as well here. Something just isn't jelling. Why didn't the snake swallow at least one of the boys. If he supposedly killed them because he scented food, why didn't he swallow one?

Why didn't the snake try and eat another animal in the store? Why did it kill BOTH kids instead of eating one it had killed? The owner found the snake in a hole in the room somewhere apparently, it couldn't have been that hungry.

The ways of snakes are mysterious ways.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back