DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Clear video.
https://vimeo.com/40394699

Eta @ approx. 18:06 the postcard.

On the postcard there is one stamp I can see clearly

San Marino (in Italy) with a sea horse.

Issued by San Marino on August 27, 1966, features the following marine animals: Stone Bass, Cuckoo Wrasse, Dolphin, John Dory, Octopus, Orange Scorpionfish, Electric Ray, Jellyfish, Sea Horse, and Dentex.

Also what seems to be a date 4-4-81? and some recognizable words.. bonjour, beau payage, les Alpes, A bientot.........

Why use a stamp made in 1966? There were a few stamps on the postcard, maybe the person who send the postcard put on a couple off old ones to meet the porto...(like I do sometimes) but still an 1966 stamp is not very common IMO if this card was send a couple of years after Danielle's missing year in 1979. Would they still be in use then? https://www.google.nl/search?q=stam...=2.57#imgrc=N7hjY_pvHrOxBM:&spf=1517583488159

1966... That is weird. As a tourist, how do you get stamps that are 15 years old? I mean... An Italian who's lived there since 1966 could definitely have some old stamps left and do as you say, but if that Micheline was a tourist there... where did she get (and why?) those stamps instead of current ones?

Also, about the skeleton found in the Rivière des Prairies... I agree that it is pretty close to where she lived and was last seen alive. I wonder if the police even thought that it could be her.

1966... That is weird. As a tourist, how do you get stamps that are 15 years old? I mean... An Italian who's lived there since 1966 could definitely have some old stamps left and do as you say, but if that Micheline was a tourist there... where did she get (and why?) those stamps instead of current ones?

Also, about the skeleton found in the Rivière des Prairies... I agree that it is pretty close to where she lived and was last seen alive. I wonder if the police even thought that it could be her.

She could have moved/living there in the mean time but using that old stamps would still not fit in the picture. I once found a Michelline Boisvert, making me think the name was known in the Boisvert family tree, but it's on the Ancestry website and I don't have entrance to it. Maybe the card was sent by an old auntie/far family member, but wouldn't you wright another text content? Confusing...

Where is this boyfriend today? Do we know if he has lived a criminal free life? I'd request he take a polygraph just to rule him out. How coincidental they had an argument the night she disappeared. What were they arguing about?
I'd say there is a very good chance the remains found are hers, or will eventually be found somewhere close by.

I just don't think you have to think too deeply or look too far to solve this case.
All amateur opinion and speculation.

Where is this boyfriend today? Do we know if he has lived a criminal free life? I'd request he take a polygraph just to rule him out. How coincidental they had an argument the night she disappeared. What were they arguing about?
I'd say there is a very good chance the remains found are hers, or will eventually be found somewhere close by.

I just don't think you have to think too deeply or look too far to solve this case.
All amateur opinion and speculation.

The boyfriend was killed in a housefire later (can't recall the exact year) It's in the video somewhere...the brother tried to find him and came across this fact.

The boyfriend was killed in a housefire later (can't recall the exact year) It's in the video somewhere...the brother tried to find him and came across this fact.

Well I think that is extremely interesting. Extremely.

@Leischa.The quality is not very good, sorry.

Attachments

• Knipsel krant vermissing danielle boisver 2t.PNG
    Knipsel krant vermissing danielle boisver 2t.PNG
    72.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Knipsel krant vermissing danielle boisvert.PNG
    Knipsel krant vermissing danielle boisvert.PNG
    197.4 KB · Views: 20
I tried to hear the name of the boyfriend on the video over and over again....it's just not going to happen....I hear something like paul/paol, maybe, no last name

It's such a shame that there is no transcription in English. About the paper article; it might be an item that is not related to Danielle Boisvert....Tried to find a clearer picture of it but no, couldn't find it. Only the clipping where her picture is over it...and I'm not very good in puzzling together, what it might say in a foreign lanquage, which I probably could or partly if it was Dutch. The date on the paper is I think 24 or 29 January, 1996, but I can't see which paper...Maybe somebody else can and dug into the paperarchives.

Ok...I have it now. Alain Bisson is a journalist with the Journal de Montreal (oeps) The particular part of the article where his face is shown says: I y a 16? ans ......que Danielle est disparue (it's 16? years ago that Danielle disappeared) and then La mere espere toujours la revoir (her mother still hopes to see her again)

Body found in Montreal in 2012 Canada's Missing | Case details Could this be Danielle ?? There is little information, the height seems to be a little off.

On July 18, 2012, the skeleton of a woman was discovered on the banks of the Rivière des Prairies, on the south side of Montreal near Gouin Street.

Tried to put a map in from the route from her house to the finding place. It's almost a straight line and it takes ca. 16 minutes.

Nothing more to be found about this Jane Doe since I posted the above in January 2018. I would like Canada to have a database like Namus. It would be good to know the estimated PM-interval. This Jane Doe isn't listed on the Doe-Network.

You all know...I never do this.....but in this case laying to rest for so long...BUMPING

Nothing more to be found about this Jane Doe since I posted the above in January 2018. I would like Canada to have a database like Namus. It would be good to know the estimated PM-interval. This Jane Doe isn't listed on the Doe-Network.

This Jane Doe is on Doe Network now. 1539UFQC I think they lowered her estimated age (16 -20). The woman had at least 13 permanent teeth at death

Unidentified remains - Service de police de la Ville de Montréal - SPVM

It's all pretty vague........what does the note about the teeth mean....the rest of the teeth were lost/not there... anti mortem, post mortem? "Baby" teeth? Dental work? PMI?

There is no information about Danielle's dentals.

This is the route from the Brasserie, her living address and the place this Jane Doe was found.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Due to the lack of information, there is no way to suggest with a reasonable certainty Jane Doe could be (the remains of) Danielle.

D. missing 1979 - UID found 2012 (No PMI known)
D. Height - 5'2 UID height
163 cm / 5ft-4in (depending on source 5'4 - 5'11)
D. Age 18 yrs - UID age estimated 16 - 20
UID No clothes found/mentioned.

22 minutes drive between missing and found place.

QUEBEC MISSING PERSONS - Danielle BOISVERT (1979) — CANADA UNSOLVED

Danielle was wearing
  • Shirt - Wool, Red, Black

• Coat - Denim, Blue

• Shoes - Blue, White, "Adidas" running shoes

• Pants - Denim, Blue
and has
  • Mark - Right thigh, birth mark

• Scar - right cheek
Thoughts?

This Jane Doe is on Doe Network now. 1539UFQC I think they lowered her estimated age (16 -20). The woman had at least 13 permanent teeth at death

It's all pretty vague........what does the note about the teeth mean....the rest of the teeth were lost/not there... anti mortem, post mortem? "Baby" teeth? Dental work? PMI?

This is the route from the Brasserie, her living address and the place this Jane Doe was found.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Due to the lack of information, there is no way to suggest with a reasonable certainty Jane Doe could be (the remains of) Danielle.

Danielle was wearing

• Coat - Denim, Blue

• Pants - Denim, Blue
and has

• Scar - right cheek
Thoughts?
If Danielle was buried along the river bank, and then flooding uncovered her remains, for instance, then it could be her. Otherwise I'd expect the remains to belong to someone with a much shorter post-mortem interval. If a body was put into the river in 1979, it wouldn't be have been found in such a complete state 33 years later.

If Danielle was buried along the river bank, and then flooding uncovered her remains, for instance, then it could be her. Otherwise I'd expect the remains to belong to someone with a much shorter post-mortem interval. If a body was put into the river in 1979, it wouldn't be have been found in such a complete state 33 years later.

Your remarks totally make sense @Ozoner
Also I wonder how intensive LE works on their missing and unidentified cases. If they still work on Danielle's case I'm sure they would have noticed and wondered about the mentioned UID and made a connection or dismissed it. Sadly we don't know.

Montreal Police, French version (which is more accurate than the English version): Danielle Boisvert Service de police de la Ville de Montréal - SPVM

Interesting tidbits:
Signe distinctif
Trait Autre
Endroit du trait Cuisse droite
Note tache de naissance
Trait Autre
Note fausse dents
Trait Cicatrice
Endroit du trait Jambe droite

Distinctive characteristics:
1) Birthmark at her right tight
2) False teeth (nothing else written)
3) Scar on her right leg

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Danielle was wearing

• Coat - Denim, Blue

• Pants - Denim, Blue
and has

• Scar - right cheek
Thoughts?
I found her scar on her right leg on Montreal Police website. Kwim?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back