GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's really scary that things like this happen even in rural, "safe" areas.

I have friends in extremely isolated parts of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, and to hear them talk, you'd think that nothing bad ever happens there. Some of them don't bother locking their doors at night because they figure they're either related to or work with everyone in the community. Even Halifax, which is the biggest city in the region, is a lot safer than most American regional hubs.

That poor boy. It kind of sounds like he's used to living rough and maybe didn't feel as though he deserved help from anyone. :(

I found Wayne Cunningham's face book page https://www.facebook.com/wayne.a.cunningham.9

Apparently, he likes to wear coloured contacts and from the few pictures available, you can see he has multiple piercings, not just his ears. I think that's information that would be helpful in helping to identify him.

I really hope they find those two!

According to the boy and the warrant, he gave the names David and Kenny as the ones who were holding him captive. So is Wayne Cunningham using the name/alias Kenny?

http://www.documentcloud.org/docume...t-for-leblanc-and-cunningham.html#document/p1

Either that or he meant the guy who owns the house:
The house, 174 Faulkner Rd., is owned by Mark Kenny. Kenny is a custodian at North Queens Regional School with the South Shore Regional School Board. The board confirmed to CBC News that Kenny is not at work but is being paid "while the situation is being reviewed.
http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2012/09/27/ns-search-for-cunningham-leblanc.html

I read earlier today that Mark Kenny was involved with or owned a bondage website, have to go and find that again.

House where boy allegedly held linked to bondage sites
September 26, 2012 - 8:35pm

The civic address where Lunenburg County RCMP say a teenage boy was held against his will and sexually assaulted shows up in records as the home of a company that features bondage websites.

The websites are registered to a Mr. Kato of MDK Media, and the address for MDK Media is 174 Falkner Rd., also known as 174 Faulkner Rd., in Upper Chelsea.
The Faulkner Road address was also once the base for MDK Vacuum Services, which no longer exists.

Provincial business records show the vacuum business was owned by Mark Douglas Kenney. According to provincial property records, he owns the house at 174 Faulkner Rd.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasc...site&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=most_read

I found Wayne Cunningham's face book page https://www.facebook.com/wayne.a.cunningham.9

Apparently, he likes to wear coloured contacts and from the few pictures available, you can see he has multiple piercings in the ears. I think that's information that would be helpful in helping to identify him.

I was told by someone who lives near Bridgewater that he likes to dress as a female.

Sgt. Alain Leblanc, spokesman for the RCMP in Nova Scotia, would not say whether Kenney is under investigation.

“This is a very complex investigation,” he said, and will take some time to complete.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasc...site&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=most_read

Maybe it's just me but doesn't that seem like an awful coincidence that a guy who owns a bondage website just happens to find two guys to rent his house who just happen to be into bondage?? I wonder if they were making videos of the poor kid. Thank god he escaped!

Just heard on CBC that Cunningham is Leblanc's long-time boyfriend.

Apparently, he likes to wear coloured contacts and from the few pictures available, you can see he has multiple piercings, not just his ears. I think that's information that would be helpful in helping to identify him.

Knowing Leblanc's history and hearing that Cunningham is his bf, it gives me chills to see pics of two very young blonde boys and a Grandma with a toddler on WC's FB page.

People, people ... PLEASE KEEP PICS OF YOUR KIDS OFF THE INTERNET !!!

This is infuriating! Child *advertiser censored* found in possession of perp and they just tell him to stay away from children and internet connections? Like they could trust him to do so? And if a neighbor lady suspects she saw this boy a week ago, not knowing where he was and ducking into the bushes, WHY didn't she contact LE to investigate? Ugghh!!! So glad he got away and found help!!!

Exactly......why was this not in custody until his court date at least. Someone screwed up releasing him out to the streets to grab his next victim!!!

Neighbours says Kenney moved away about a month ago to take a job as custodian at North Queens School in Caledonia.

The South Shore regional school board confirmed Kenney works there but spokeswoman Trish Smith said, “Mr. Kenney is not working while this matter is being reviewed.”

OMG....this guy just got hired at a SCHOOL when his residence had a known connection to bondage websites. I guess criminal reference checks need to be revised to include checks on residences. Can you imagine your janiotor at your childs school having this type of business running out of his home!

Neighbours says Kenney moved away about a month ago to take a job as custodian at North Queens School in Caledonia.

The South Shore regional school board confirmed Kenney works there but spokeswoman Trish Smith said, “Mr. Kenney is not working while this matter is being reviewed.”

OMG....this guy just got hired at a SCHOOL when his residence had a known connection to bondage websites. I guess criminal reference checks need to be revised to include checks on residences. Can you imagine your janiotor at your childs school having this type of business running out of his home!

Problem is flipflop, bdsm lifestyle is not a crime when among consenting adults, so therefore no record on Kenny. However, it is now possible that Mr. Kenny aka Mr Kato might have some involvement with minors and abductions. Life just might get iffy for da man :)

Thanks for all the updates guys.

Glad to see so many names I recognize on this thread.

Not surprised those 2 are in Ontario, and SB, you may end up keeping your eyes open in BC yet.

Where are they now?

I stumbled across a facebook page for Wayne Leblanc. Not sure if I am allowed to link because it is not in his name. The last update was September 9, 2012. Not much help.

If it's his fb, you are allowe, Anna.

There are several domains associated with Mr.Kato haven't had time to peruse the caches or whois info.

Wonder if a warrant will be issued for Mr. Kato and his computer?

I fear what is coming in this case.

Only an evil deviant sexually assaults 2 & 5 year old boys, gets out of jail for for whatever b.s. reason, and proceeds to confine, sexually assault and discuss seeking his next victim.

How horrible.

How many more victims are there?:(

I'm sure I've tracked down the account Anna is refering to. It is definitely the same "Wayne" as he has posted pics of himself. The most recent of himself being September 9th 2012. His hair is very short in it. The last public comment I found that he made that was visible was actually on one of his friend's pics on Sept 11th, 2012. (I've made clippings in One Note just in case these things "disappear" from public view)

It seems in both profiles he has refered to other young men (and is pictured as well) as being in romantically inclined relationships. If he is in a long term relationship with LeBlanc, it would imply an open or on again/ off again relationship.

Is this the same profile you found Anna?
https://www.facebook.com/wayne.loy.16

THIS ticks me off even more. :furious:

Wondergirl I totally agree with you. I am totally sickened and disgusted by this. These sickos who have child *advertiser censored* on their computers obviously have very warped minds and bad intentions. They should be locked up when they are caught with this information on their computers. "Normal" people don't do this sort of stuff. Let them sit behind bars at least until their court appearance. If that would have been the case, this young guy more than likely wouldn't have been another victim. I pray they are caught soon. You can run but you can't hide. :moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back