GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I'm going to vomit now. These guys, if we're lucky, face ten years in prison at most. I doubt these guys would have let this kid get away alive. They kidnapped him and then chained him and repeatedly raped him for two weeks. To me, life in prison sounds safe? Am I crazy?

No, you're not crazy. You may be jumping the gun though, because I'd be very surprised if these two only end up being charged with two crimes once they're caught. They're on the lam, one guy's family is appealing for him to turn himself in - it makes sense for LE not to throw the whole book at them over the airwaves at this stage.

But once they're in custody it may well be different. They assaulted this boy repeatedly over the course of two weeks, that has to be more than one charge of sexual assault.

Anyway, let's not put the cart before the horse. Find them first, worry about the rest later. MOO, JMO, etc.

I'm pretty sure Mr Kato is a nickname for Mark Kenny, not for KJ (The house and website owner). I think he'd be older than the man in the pictures. His ebay vacum supply store is still open and has been since 2001.

Manitoba has a website for reporting child *advertiser censored* and abuse. You don't have to be Manitoban or even Canadian to use it. It's also a handy resource for on-line safety.

https://www.cybertip.ca/app/en/

Thank ravenstears, I was going to ask for this link! xo

I think I read that the boy actually got away once before and they must have caught him again and brought him back. That reminds me of Jeffery Dalmer.

I'd forgotten about that, that's absolutely chilling to think of when you realise that someone saw this boy on his first escape attempt asking where he was and ducking into the bushes every time a car went past, and the person did nothing!!

There's also Natasha Kampusch who ran away from her kidnapper and went to a house for help only to be ordered off the property. The woman eventually only rang the police to report her for trespassing when she refused to leave.

And yet every time a kidnapped child is recovered alive a la Jaycee Duggard, Shawn Hornbeck, etc, we get the same "why didn't they run?" nonsense. Maybe the adult world should check their own inadequate reaction to the children who do run before blaming the victim. :banghead:

I'd forgotten about that, that's absolutely chilling to think of when you realise that someone saw this boy on his first escape attempt asking where he was and ducking into the bushes every time a car went past, and the person did nothing!!

There's also Natasha Kampusch who ran away from her kidnapper and went to a house for help only to be ordered off the property. The woman eventually only rang the police to report her for trespassing when she refused to leave.

And yet every time a kidnapped child is recovered alive a la Jaycee Duggard, Shawn Hornbeck, etc, we get the same "why didn't they run?" nonsense. Maybe the adult world should check their own inadequate reaction to the children who do run before blaming the victim. :banghead:

I'm willing to cut these people some slack. I have been very naive in the past. This was not as a result of lack of caring, but out of lack of awareness of the number of sexual deviants out there. How do we know who to believe?

I personally don't think that the extent of sexual depravity has increased, however I do believe that technology is enabling them, and it is also increasing our awareness.

Let's blame the perpetrators. That is where the blame lies.

It is where the blame lies, but on the other hand, it takes a village to raise a child safely. People should learn from the mistakes of the past, especially the horrific ones like the boy who escaped from Jeffrey Dahmer only to be delivered back to his death by the police!

A bit of consciousness raising is needed, IMO.

His ebay vacum supply store is still open and has been since 2001.

Yes, and i had previously indicated the mdk vaccuum site was defunct (because i had seen that the domain was "available"). Just did a whois now and the site is active. I don't know what useless tool i used before that gave me the incorrect info. (hmm .. maybe the useless tool was me? :))

Well I found an on-line virtual makeover thing so I tried it and took some screen shots to get an idea of how WC might look as a girl... I found the tool at http://www.taaz.com/makeover/virtual-makeover.html I didn't get rid of the whiskers but you get the general idea. I know they look big but they are small file sizes. Purely done for reference of course.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• makeover01.jpg
    makeover01.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 106
  • makeover02.jpg
    makeover02.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 105
  • makeover03.jpg
    makeover03.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 105
  • makeover04.jpg
    makeover04.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 105
I'm pretty sure Mr Kato is a nickname for Mark Kenny, not for KJ (The house and website owner). I think he'd be older than the man in the pictures. His ebay vacum supply store is still open and has been since 2001.

Manitoba has a website for reporting child *advertiser censored* and abuse. You don't have to be Manitoban or even Canadian to use it. It's also a handy resource for on-line safety.

https://www.cybertip.ca/app/en/

http://www.domaincrawler.com/mdkmedia.net#whois

Snipped:
Registrant:
none
Mark Kenny
RR#6 Stn Main
Bridgewater, NS B4V 2W5
CA
Phone: +1.9026853023
Email: mrkato@hotmail.com

Domain Name: mdkmedia.net

Administrative Contact:
none
Mark Kenny
RR#6 Stn Main
Bridgewater, NS B4V 2W5
CA

Technical Contact:
none
Mark Kenny
RR#6 Stn Main
Bridgewater, NS B4V 2W5
CA

Registrar of Record:
TLDS, LLC DBA SRSPLUS
Record last updated on 2012-08-27
Record expires on 2012-11-06
Record created on 2001-11-06

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.mdkmedia.net
ns2.mdkmedia.net

I thought I read somewhere that the homeowner didn't know anything about the bondage sites. Anybody read that or am I imagining it...bc I'm getting ready to prove that was a lie...

Not trying to regurgitate info but wondering about full records. What about Leblanc's record? Anybody pull it up yet? (Note several communities)

Re:
http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2012/09/27/ns-search-for-cunningham-leblanc.html

Snipped:
David James Leblanc currently faces charges of making and distributing child *advertiser censored*, sexual assault and sexual interference involving two boys aged two and five.

The allegations span several months and communities: July 5, 2010, in Dartmouth; June 1-Aug. 31, 2010, in Liverpool; Sept. 1-Dec. 1, 2010, in Lequille, Annapolis County.

I misunderstood. The phone number belonged to an area resident. So I guess the question is are the phone numbers the same on the vacuum businesses as well as mdkmedia & the bondage sites...

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasc...site&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=most_read

Snipped:
The websites are registered to a Mr. Kato of MDK Media, and the address for MDK Media is 174 Falkner Rd., also known as 174 Faulkner Rd., in Upper Chelsea.

The phone number works, but it belongs to an area resident who said he does not know of such a business.

Snipped:
The Faulkner Road address was also once the base for MDK Vacuum Services, which no longer exists.

Provincial business records show the vacuum business was owned by Mark Douglas Kenney. According to provincial property records, he owns the house at 174 Faulkner Rd.

Neighbours says Kenney moved away about a month ago to take a job as custodian at North Queens School in Caledonia.

Is there maybe a Linux tech on board here? If so, could you please help? There is a website called katosrock.com.

I think it's registered as KatoSrock.com

The picture on the domain shows Kato's Rock.

Here's some info:
http://whois.domaintools.com/katosrock.com

Snipped:
MDK Media
Registered withTLDS, LLC DBA SRSPLUS
Created2010-08-14 (2 years ago)
Expires2014-08-14 (1 year remaining)
Backorder Now
Updated2012-08-03 (1 month ago)
Whois Serverwhois.srsplus.com
Registrar StatusclientTransferProhibited

http://www.whoismind.com/whois/katosrock.com.html

Snipped:
Domain record: Domain Name: KATOSROCK.COM
Registrar: TLDS, LLC DBA SRSPLUS
Whois Server: whois.srsplus.com
Referral URL: http://www.srsplus.com
Name Server: NS1.MDKMEDIA.NET
Name Server: NS2.MDKMEDIA.NET
Updated Date: 03-aug-2012
Creation Date: 14-aug-2010
Expiration Date: 14-aug-2014

Snipped:
Registrant:
MDK Media
Mr Kato
RR#6 174 Falkner Road
Bridgewater, NS B4V 2W5
CA
Email: webmaster@mdkmedia.net

Domain Name: katosrock.com

Administrative Contact:
DomainsDoneRight.com
Brian Hale
930 Tahoe Blvd Suite 802-491
Incline Village, NV 89451
US
Phone: +1.7758339500
Email: webmaster@sierraweb.com

Technical Contact:
DomainsDoneRight.com
Brian Hale
930 Tahoe Blvd Suite 802-491
Incline Village, NV 89451
US
Phone: +1.7758339500
Email: webmaster@sierraweb.com

Registrar of Record:
TLDS, LLC DBA SRSPLUS
Record last updated on 2012-08-27
Record expires on 2014-08-14
Record created on 2010-08-14

Domain servers in listed order:
ns2.mdkmedia.net
ns1.mdkmedia.net

===> I'll continue in my next post...

I found katosrock.com a few days ago. Isn't that the backyard amateur astronomy photography site by Mark Kelly?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisy-mae-pinkerton
Back