CANADA CANADA - Ian Indridson, 54, may be near ocean, Victoria BC, 10 Jan 2022, *high-risk*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FYI - Ian's family has set up a in order to pay for a private detective to investigate his disappearance.

I don't think I can link to it directly by Websleuth rules (though correct me if I'm wrong and I'll post it!), but if you go to the Official FindIan2022 FB page, there's a link there from Find Ian Indridson (the Admin) near the top.

PLEASE help this family and share around your social media circles. It's been nearly 7 months now since he disappeared from his home in Victoria, BC

Bumping this up for Ian's family, as he has now been missing without a trace for eight months.

View attachment 365623
(Photo posted by admin on Log into Facebook)

The FindIan2022 FB page has a link to help the family pay for a private investigator; at this point, they've reached almost half their funding goal.
What an adorable picture of Ian and his beloved dog!

Ian Indridson has now been missing from his Victoria, BC home for nine months. There has been no word from him to any of his family or friends and no confirmed sightings.

The family's fundraiser to hire a private investigator is still only at about 50%. You can find the link on the FindIan2022 FB page. Any little bit helps, and if you can't donate, please pass on the word and remember his face.

One year today Ian Indridson has been missing from his home in Victoria, BC with no contact with his family or friends and no confirmed sightings.

I'm waiting to see if the Victoria PD is going to post anything or send out a press release today.

If he is still alive, then someone has seen him (and may not even realize it). If he's not, then his body is out there somewhere and needs to be found to give his family closure. Please commit this face to memory!

1673362653500.png
(Photo from an old article at Six months later: Search continues for missing Victoria man last seen in January)

Ian is still missing from Victoria, BC (14 months)

There have been a few "potential, unconfirmed sightings" in the Cowichan Valley and on mainland the mainland (downtown Vancouver). No solid leads, though.

Please keep your eye out for him, particularly if you are in these areas!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90
Back