CANADA Canada - Jodi Henrickson, 17, Bowen Island BC, 20 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After sending a request for more information on Jodi's case through the RCMP BC webpage, I was contacted by them and asked if it was a RCMP case.

I again supplied her case number along with a response that I believed it was being handled by the Squamish Detachment and asked for an update on the case.

I am hoping to hear back within the next couple of days. If not I will then call the Squamish Detachment and inquire directly through them.

Maz

No news again today.

I was thinking of ways/places to get some more publicity for Jodi. Inspired by a WSer on the Hasanni Campbell case, I was looking into sports arenas, but that doesn't look too likely - the Vancouver Canadians (minor league ball) has a manual score board, and I can't see that they have a jumbotron or anything like that, and the Canucks don't start playing until October... and I pray we'll have news by then.

I'll keep thinking on it, though.

I heard back from the RCMP Public Relations Unit and was given a number to call. I called and spoke with an officer who said the person in charge of Jodi's case would be in after 8am their time. Seems the office doesn't open until then and I had only reached the dispatch desk.

I will call back in a bit.

Also, I have yet to hear back from the reporter I sent an email to. :frown:

Maz

1936437.bin

No answers in mysterious Bowen Island disappearance of Jodi Henrickson

BY LAURA STONE
AUGUST 27, 2009 2:45 PM

She’s in the dreams, thoughts and prayers of family and friends — her whereabouts a mystery that has puzzled police and alarmed a small community. Since Jodi Henrickson went missing on Bowen Island on June 20, theories and rumours have abounded as to her disappearance.

But for now, a simple, pressing question continues to plague those who know and love the 17-year-old Squamish teen. What happened to Henrickson?

“The family is very upset by all of this. We just need to find answers, that’s all,” said the girl’s aunt, Ina Henrickson. “We need to find Jodi.”

Henrickson was last seen on Miller Road after leaving a Bowen house party, according to her ex-boyfriend, Gavin Arnott. Arnott, 20, who was given a conditional discharge for assaulting Henrickson during what he called a mutual fight, told The Province he was later questioned by police. He has denied any role in her disappearance.

http://www.theprovince.com/answers+...appearance+Jodi+Henrickson/1936434/story.html

Bumping.

Today, I had to post new articles that basically say "nothing new - no leads - no answers" in two of the missing kids cases I follow... How the heart breaks.

Disappearance of girl still a mystery

NEWS SERVICES AUGUST 28, 2009

Since Jodi Henrickson went missing on Bowen Island on June 20, theories and rumours have abounded as to her disappearance.

But for now, a simple, pressing question continues to plague those who know and love the 17-year-old Squamish teen. What happened to her?

"The family is very upset by all of this. We just need to find answers, that's all," said the girl's aunt, Ina Henrickson. "We need to find Jodi."

http://www.canada.com/Disappearance+girl+still+mystery/1938721/story.html

When I saw the article on Jodi, I was excited, thinking there was 'finally' some news. But no luck! :(

At least we know that they are still keeping Jodi in mind, just as we are.

When I saw the article on Jodi, I was excited, thiking there was 'finally' some news. But no luck! :(

At least we know that they are still keeping Jodi in mind, just as we are.

I wonder if that paper was the one Maz contacted...

Perhaps we should all start being a bug in the ears of media.

I was wondering that too. Way to go, Maz!:woohoo:

PS Thanks for the sword info, Ducky! :blowkiss:

I still haven't heard back from the reporter I inquired to. Maybe she is on vacation?

My call to the RCMP provided no new information. They are "following up on leads and conducting interviews", once they have something to report they will do so through the media outlets.

Maz :frown:

Bumping for Jodi

Where are you Jodi?? Someone has to know something!

Earlier tonight I picked my daugher and her boyfriend up from the ferry terminal at Departure Bay (in Nanaimo) - they had been at the PNE for the day. While waiting for the ferry to dock I noticed one of Jodi's posters on a pole. It made me so sad to think that her family is missing her so much. Please if anyone knows where Jodi is come forward.

No news again today! :(

Where is Jodi? SOMEONE must know something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back