CANADA Canada - Jordan Holling, 17, Campbell River, BC, 16 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In one of the news articles I see one of his friends got a "tribute" tattoo. That's kind of odd. What do they know that we don't?
The friends he was last with need to volunteer to give poly's if they haven't already. Let's check that box.

Jordan lives all around water, and of course we know about young men and water. (Sigh). From his pics he looks rather serious and sad, but pics can be deceiving, of course. Do we know if he had a history of depression? Any recent trauma? Failing school, unrequited love, abuse?

And I agree, a skater would never leave his board. Ever. If he ended up in the water on his own accord, it is more likely he would have taken the board with him.

I need to hear more from these friends.

Amateur *opinion and speculation only*

Oct. 16 will be the one year anniversary of Jordan's disappearance and I wish his family was more vocal about his disappearance.

Me too. Thankfully, there are some faithful posters on here bumping and commenting, and being supportive. Why the lack of posting by Jordan's family and friends? I was surprised to read that Jordan was past his mother's home when he was seen on cameras walking along the highway around 2 am with no skateboard. Any ideas why a boarder would leave his treasured board lying in the grass elsewhere, and been recorded walking along without it, past his intended destination, late at night?

Its unclear to me if the video of Jordan walking along HGWY showed him with or w/o skateboard. His skateboard was found nearby. I believe Jordan's father stated on Jordan's FB page that he viewed CCTV video of Jordan walking along HGWY past exit to his mother home but made no mention of skateboard - did he have it or not. Leaving the skateboard behind is a red flag to me as this could be a self harm situation or was he walking away from his life and choosing a new path.

I have viewed several google earth images of Campbell River and there is a lot of water and vegetation in the area which Jordan could have easily hid himself if he wanted to end his life.

2018. rbbm.
https://www.pqbnews.com/news/b-c-teen-jordan-holling-still-missing-one-year-later/
Jordan was 17 years old when he vanished from the streets of Campbell River last year in the early hours of Oct. 16. His parents recalled that he worked late that night at an A&W in the downtown area. The late shift meant he missed his father’s birthday party.

After his shift, Jordan went to a friend’s house near Hwy. 19 in the Campbellton neighbourhood.

“He was just going to go be with his friends, stay the night and [go] back to work the next day,” said Morgan. “That was the plan, that was the last we talked.”

Jordan left sometime between 1 and 2 a.m. for his mother’s home, located a short distance away.

But he didn’t make it, and didn’t show up for work the next day.

“I just knew right away something wasn’t right, because Jordan wouldn’t miss work,” Andrea said. “We went up to the police station right away and filed a missing person report.”

The only sign of Jordan since then was video surveillance footage recorded at around 2 a.m. on the night of his disappearance, according to family members.

In the video, Jordan is seen walking north on a southbound stretch of Hwy. 19, Morgan and Andrea said – they viewed the footage with police. His skateboard later turned up nearby."

Odd that Jordan didn't take a shift off, or trade a shift, so he could attend his father's birthday party. He was supposed to stay overnight with his friends, but then decides to go to his mother's home (she didn't expect him)? What changed his mind? Why not text her to expect him? Then there's video footage of Jordan walking late at night in a different area, without his treasured skateboard. All this seems very odd to me. Where are you, Jordan, and what exactly was going on the night you disappeared? jmo

this is my hometown so i think about this often. there is a huge number of 20-35 year old men that have gone missing from the island and the lower mainland.

id be curious what part of hwy19 he was spotted on. i don’t see any reason why jordan would be there and no reason why he’d ditch his board other than it got stolen?

there is one instance that happened about 8 months later just north of campbell river that makes me speculate Police confirm missing Courtenay man was found in Sayward. 1st comment explains situation.

this is my hometown so i think about this often. there is a huge number of 20-35 year old men that have gone missing from the island and the lower mainland.

id be curious what part of hwy19 he was spotted on. i don’t see any reason why jordan would be there and no reason why he’d ditch his board other than it got stolen?

there is one instance that happened about 8 months later just north of campbell river that makes me speculate Police confirm missing Courtenay man was found in Sayward. 1st comment explains situation.
Very interesting indeed! rbbm.

"However, details of what happened to the man have not been released by RCMP.

Police have not confirmed whether Bukach’s disappearance was linked to a notice issued by the detachment about a suspicious man on 29th Street in Courtenay waving at cars the same morning, between 6:30 a.m and 8:00 a.m."

Family worried about Campbell River teen missing for almost a month

Mounties have analyzed Holling’s bank records and tried to trace his cellphone.
I have not seen any updates from RCMP or MSM in regards to Jordan's cellphone.

A recent post on Jordan's Facebook page seems to add new information about Jordan's disappearance but I can't substantiate it so I won't provide details as it might violate TOS.
Edit: Not going into details about post but it referenced a conversation between Jordan and his Sister and a possible sighting of Jordan.

Last edited:
I noticed a comment on Jordan's FB page from about 3 weeks ago about a possible sighting of him at the local ferry terminal in the early morning hours of his disappearance. I have not seen any MSM articles to confirm or deny this sighting. Maybe some locals can chime in here if they have any information about this sighting.

i’ve seen the comment a few times about checking the ferry cameras. i would hope that this would have been done by LE immediately.

his skateboard was found in the grassy meridian where the inland island highway becomes a divided highway and makes a triangle with 14 ave. there is a highway cam just south that would catch anyone driving south from 14 ave.

if he was to lose his skateboard and walk to the ferry terminal it would only take 30-40 minutes? totally flat easy walk.

to buy a ticket you have to use a credit card or cash. i don’t know if CR terminal has the debt kiosks that the larger terminals have. jordan was 17 so unsure if he would have a credit card?

once you get to quadra you can keep going to cortez island but there is no public transit on the island so hitch hiking is very common

ETA all jmo

With all the activity going on in BC lately we shouldn't forget about Jordan.
Recent comments on Jordan FB page provide more detail information about the day he went missing but have not seen any MSM articles to confirm them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back