CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to scroll down. I only saw 3 to start with and then I started scrolling then they all came up.

hm there's nothing to 'scroll'
I'm on a desktop - maybe that's the issue

Just had a look at Gillam. Man, that's up there. Not very bright. They're going places where everybody knows everybody and these boys are going to stick out like a sore thumb.

Just a feeling I get, but I think they're having the time of the lives. They have nothing to lose. I have a terrible feeling that they're going to go down fighting. I also think they're going to ditch that vehicle soon and grab another one. I'm really worried about that. This will not resolve peacefully.

Depending on when they were seen in Gillam (if they were), it won't be long before they hit Ontario.

Just had a look at Gillam. Man, that's up there. Not very bright. They're going places where everybody knows everybody and these boys are going to stick out like a sore thumb.

Just a feeling I get, but I think they're having the time of the lives. They have nothing to lose. I have a terrible feeling that they're going to go down fighting. I also think they're going to ditch that vehicle soon and grab another one. I'm really worried about that. This will not resolve peacefully.

Depending on when they were seen in Gillam (if they were), it won't be long before they hit Ontario.

Quoting my own post now...

They are going to come across hunt camps and hunting cabins. They could very easily break in and find a place to rest for a day if they needed to. Lots of hunt camps and hunting cabins in Northern Ontario too. Maybe they aren't so stupid after all, if they are staying north.

MOO

right but the article referred to McCleod's IG

New comments left on an Instagram account appearing to belong to McLeod reference that he is being hunted by police, with one person commenting “clock’s ticking bud.”

Right, but I think that’s incorrect. Are we allowed to post IG screen shots? Let me check. [edited to say, no, we can’t post screen shots of IG]

Last edited:
True intersting everyone is posting on Breyer’s account and not Kam’s .... makes my assumption that Breyer is the follower and Kam is the leader much more solid . People are actually worried about him .

I don’t know — they seem to be random people who are taunting him with “the police are after you” and (sigh) “don’t drop the soap”.

I don’t know — they seem to be random people who are taunting him with “the police are after you” and (sigh) “don’t drop the soap”.
Trolls are everywhere ... A few random prison jokes among people that actually seem to know the dude are expected. My ? Is why is no one posting any comments on Kams IG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova