CANADA - Knife-wielding woman invades home where mother feeds her newborn, Osoyoos, BC, Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The way she is weaving back and forth in the video, I'd say more likely drug induced rather than a mental illness. If you can't keep her off the drugs, she is a danger to everyone she comes in contact with, MOO. I see no mention of her being tested for drugs (did I miss it). A person who is on drugs, is fearless. Such a sad, sad story.

More video with added info :
Woman, 45, charged, in custody, after ‘strange’ foiled home invasion in Osoyoos
Sharon Constance Forner, 45, has been charged with assault with a weapon, break and enter to commit an indictable offence, and possession of a weapon,
Bayda said Forner was “caught at her residence in Osoyoos without incident,” adding “she’s known to us, that’s how we identified her, but not for an incident like this.”
. . .
Psych evaluation sought - Osoyoos News

Aug. 10
She has a criminal record dating back to 2009, with previous convictions for theft under $5,000, driving under the influence and breach of probation.

Forner is appearing in Penticton court this afternoon, and Castanet will update after that hearing.
. . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissaw
Back