CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That dark bearded man was older and shorter. He drove an older Jeep Cherokee with a stripe on the hood.

He was probably just frustrated about the couple's van hogging part of the lane, and could've just wanted them to move it off the road surface.

Their van was fully on the shoulder of the road, video has proven that fact. Some folks really need to let this go.

The victims didn't do anything to deserve their brutal murders. They didn't antagonize anyone.

Please, let this go. Thank you.

I have seen it on a lot of Twitter feeds but nothing official just yet from any reporters
Thank you! I just realized what someone posted here was the reporter talking about a second crime being investigated near where the unidentified man was found. Sorry for any confusion! I would like to know if anyone has credible links to reports on the second burned vehicle.

Okay based on some links provided in the suspect's WS thread, it looks like people are posting about the burned out vehicle and reporters are in the comments asking them for clarification/more information. So, yeah, looks like it is unconfirmed rumor as of now. Hopefully, we'll have confirmation one way or another soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth