Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in science and tech, so I understand how hard it is. What I am saying is, of all of the advancements we have been able to create in this space (and also the advancements that are currently out there but not yet accessible) it's just crazy that LE doesn't have such additional resources dedicated to them/for them.

so I'm curious as to specifically what advancements you feel would be a benefit to them?

@Andreee said:
It is interesting though that they supposedly according to that one 'constable' who stopped them at the 'dry' community said he saw a suit in their vehicle.

Bryer bought a suit with his WalMart paycheque.

In a recent interview, Constable Albert Saunders was heard describing that a window [of the Rav4] was covered when they stopped the vehicle. And not covered with map and/or paper, but a suit, garment. Perhaps it was a coat.

I believe the earlier report from BS father that he purchased a new suit with his earnings were incorrectly assumed.

Having earlier burned their truck/camper, computer, and other personal property, I think it's very unlikely that BS was carting his new "Suit" to Gillam.

MOO

Last edited:
Gas alone to travel from Vancouver Isl to Northern Manitoba would cost close to $1000 according to my calculations. These two were working the night shift at Walmart for five weeks, an entry level job that quite possibly was not full-time. Both lived with their respective family members.

This does not paint a picture the two would’ve been flush with cash. At age 18 and 19, given both had never left home the odds are greater they had no idea how much it costs to become fugitives. They probably had no idea what gas costs, what vehicle repairs cost, what a cellphone costs, what food costs because up to now somebody else was always paying the bill.

Maybe as the heat was upon them, they tuned into the fact they couldn’t continue killing people and stealing cars to finance their future? IMO absolutely nothing indicates any brilliance in the havoc, devastation and waste of police resources that they’ve caused.

Yes that is very true. Yet, if this was planned they had plenty of time to have ‘stole and sold’ from family, friends, Walmart and others, saved all birthday/Christmas money etc, sell personal items etc. They could accumulate quite a bit. In addition, Kam’s parents may have provided extra travel cash along with the truck/camper.

But thats the thing, if are to look at the publicly available facts, they show that RCMP want them for LD's murder, but want to question them regarding LF & CD.
There isn't an arrest warrant for the 2 in regards to the couple. But they've been judged to have killed all 3 in the court of public opinion.

Court of public opinion isn't an actual court. There hasn't even been a trial yet and they haven't been convicted. They're innocent until proven guilty like anyone else. However, they are the prime suspects in all three deaths as well as charged with one death, and are fleeing instead of turning themselves in and being questioned, which means that LE has to look for them. And I believe LE definitely has a lot more evidence than what they have released to tie them to the deaths, because that's usually how it goes.

Also, even if they did only kill Leonard Dyck, does it really matter? Either way they killed a random innocent person for no reason and then led the police on a wild goose chase across the continent. Either way they should be captured and brought to justice if they are still alive. And either way they'll probably get the same prison sentence. I don't see how it matters at all.

I work in science and tech, so I understand how hard it is. What I am saying is, of all of the advancements we have been able to create in this space (and also the advancements that are currently out there but not yet accessible) it's just crazy that LE doesn't have such additional resources dedicated to them/for them.

I don't find it crazy that science and tech hasn't found it necessary to invent a device that can look through trees or that governments haven't found it necessary to raise the exorbitant funds such a device would cost for them to purchase.

Renata D'Aliesio‏ @RenataDAliesio
There are more people out in Gillam tonight than when @meltait and I arrived here last Friday. Residents are playing baseball. The Legion is open. But extra precautions are still being taken by residents and businesses such as Co-op #canadianmanhunt #Canadamanhunt

EA7IVQVU8AAIWZ3.jpg

5:15 PM - 1 Aug 2019 pst

Isn't killing ONE person bad enough?If they are not guilty then let them turn themselves in and they will have a lawyer and get a fair trial.
They seem like the type to run from consequences regardless, at thats how it appears. They're still looking at 10 years minimum if they turn themselves in.
So they figured to run from the consequences.

Well, I assume they didn't have it with them to go to any job interviews! Besides, what kind of job in Whitehorse would require you wear a suit to! :rolleyes:

I know an 18 year old who walked into a really nice restaurant wearing a suit and tie to ask for a job. He got an interview on the spot, and a job at the end of the interview. It makes a difference, makes a big impression. Maybe Bryer really thought that were going to Whitehorse or Alberta to look for work, but Kam had another idea.

It sounds like you believe they told their families they were going to job hunt (but you said really run away) and then something unexpected happened and they had to kill people, torch some vehicles, and disappear. The law enforcement in that country believes they murdered people, but a lot of people want to think oops they didn't mean it. How are the victims' families suppose to feel?

They SUSPECT they murdered the couple. SUSPECT.

it is definitely not common up here

ETA: I thought you were referring to Nazi wear but now see you meant camoflauge - still not common but I do see it and it does stand out to me

I didn't mean just camouflage either. I meant a whole little soldier outfit.

I'm sorry, but if I saw a kid that age dressed like this who wasn't dressed for Halloween I'd think they were super immature or creepy.

If someone wants to be a soldier that badly, do what my brothers did and enlist. Don't just dress the part.

I think a lot of these mass murderer/spree killer types are the kind who feel entitled to an authority and respect they didn't earn and don't deserve. They fancy themselves to be little soldiers but can't cut it. So even if they do enlist they usually get booted pretty quickly.

They SUSPECT they murdered the couple. SUSPECT.
I understand what you're saying. But with the arrest warrant for LD's death does tell me that RCMP may have found something critical that made them go from "missing" to suspected killers in such a short time frame.

The reason I'm saying its not 3 murders yet is because RCMP hasn't charged them in LF & CD's deaths (yes yes I know why they havent).

These two guys managed to give all of us an extreme headache

Edit:
If someone wants to be a soldier that badly, do what my brothers did and enlist. Don't just dress the part.
That is actually an extremely good point. Why didn't they enlist. Forces.ca are hiring, and they pay well with great benefits.

Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion. But I highly doubt there would be international reports of these two being wanted for the couple's murder if there wasn't evidence linking them to the murder. It would be a huge scandal if discovered for one thing. Just because the police are not releasing the evidence doesn't mean there isn't any.

Very good point. Logically, LE must have some sort of solid evidence to have proceeded as they have. What bothers me, however, is that they've essentially been tried and convicted in the media. AFAIK, there hasn't been a shred of evidence released that links them to any of the homicides. So with that in mind, I'm not prepared to call for their hanging just yet.

The RCMP could both not know where they are, but also have evidence that someone unknown helped them. At any rate, it's their constant theme. Perhaps they are just shooting at the moon, and perhaps that's their standard assumption. If the Mounties don't get their man, someone must have helped the man.

Dunno.

All I know is that this has gone from cat and mouse, to whack-a-mole and the number of sightings of these 2 guys will go on for at least a week - maybe more. moo.

After thinking about the freezing rain that one night (was it really that cold?), I am thinking they are dead. Guess I should check weather history.

The fact that RCMP have repeated a few times that someone may have unwittingly helped them leave the area stands out for me. What I read between the lines is that they think it's likely that someone helped them leave the area, and by suggesting it was not intentional, they hope that person will come forward. That the request is repeated means that no one has come forward, and it is more than a wild guess.

I understand what you're saying. But with the arrest warrant for LD's death does tell me that RCMP may have found something critical that made them go from "missing" to suspected killers in such a short time frame.

The reason I'm saying its not 3 murders yet is because RCMP hasn't charged them in LF & CD's deaths (yes yes I know why they havent).

These two guys managed to give all of us an extreme headache

I think the fact that they were in the same area is all they are going on at this point or they would have already charged them with all 3 murders.

ETA: Especially considering L's dad is LE. I think that would put more pressure on to get those charges out faster. They Still haven't done so and it has been 2 weeks.

The fact that RCMP have repeated a few times that someone may have unwittingly helped them leave the area stands out for me. What I read between the lines is that they think it's likely that someone helped them leave the area, and by suggesting it was not intentional, they hope that person will come forward. That the request is repeated means that no one has come forward, and it is more than a wild guess.

It also may be due to a tip about two male hitchhikers getting into a car, but it was a case of mistaken identity as appears to be the case in the other "sightings."

I don't find it crazy that science and tech hasn't found it necessary to invent a device that can look through trees or that governments haven't found it necessary to raise the exorbitant funds such a device would cost for them to purchase.

Actually, I'm pretty amazed at how far LE/military has already advanced. Thinking about special trained dogs, infrared capabilities, drones, etc.

I'm reminded reading this clip by RCMP when searching York Landing:

One police officer told me their sniffer dog was on the ground so quickly that afternoon, there is no way the pair wouldn't have been sniffed out if they were indeed in that forest they reportedly ran into. Not only that, they deployed air resources with infrared capabilities to look over the area and saw nothing. It just doesn't make sense. These two suspects can't just disappear into thin air.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member