Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I assume they didn't have it with them to go to any job interviews! Besides, what kind of job in Whitehorse would require you wear a suit to! :rolleyes:

I never said he did..

ALL missing persons in Canada, including First Nations women and 3rd world refugees, should be investigated.

The sooner they are reported missing, the more likely it is that they can be located. Delay in reporting reduces the likelihood of finding them. We have three deceased people here. None were reported missing and none could be easily identified. The suspects are in the wind.

But thats the thing, if are to look at the publicly available facts, they show that RCMP want them for LD's murder, but want to question them regarding LF & CD.
There isn't an arrest warrant for the 2 in regards to the couple. But they've been judged to have killed all 3 in the court of public opinion.

they have said they are working on charges for CD and LF

But thats the thing, if are to look at the publicly available facts, they show that RCMP want them for LD's murder, but want to question them regarding LF & CD.
There isn't an arrest warrant for the 2 in regards to the couple. But they've been judged to have killed all 3 in the court of public opinion.
I can't find the link but it has been shared dozens of times in these threads. They are working on charging them with the murders of the other two but they have paperwork etc. They have enough with the 2nd degree murder of LD for an arrest warrant. There is no question they killed the other two.

Edit: Here B.C. RCMP say they’re still working on charging suspects for Fowler, Deese murders

The RCMP could both not know where they are, but also have evidence that someone unknown helped them. At any rate, it's their constant theme. Perhaps they are just shooting at the moon, and perhaps that's their standard assumption. If the Mounties don't get their man, someone must have helped the man.

Dunno.

All I know is that this has gone from cat and mouse, to whack-a-mole and the number of sightings of these 2 guys will go on for at least a week - maybe more. moo.

After thinking about the freezing rain that one night (was it really that cold?), I am thinking they are dead. Guess I should check weather history.

I'm not yet quite ready for another serving of crow. This particular photo is of the Tactical Unit of Calgary Police Services - not the RCMP. Again, please. Costumes are seriously OT, in my opinion. Especially because I've already been proven wrong once.

Working on charges means they are looking for evidence to connect them meaning they don't have enough yet to charge them.....2 weeks later.

ETA: Just think about it...they were charged with LD's death quite quickly meaning they had solid evidence to connect them. If they had solid evidence to connect the other two they would have already charged them. To me, that means they do not have enough to do so.

No, I understand. I'm just saying I'm reserving my judgment until the LE tells us otherwise.

The RCMP and LE in Canada do have the financial resources to post a financial reward that leads to their capture. I wish the would've done so.
If someone helped them unwittingly, the person might be inclined to come forward, even if they are reluctant to talk to the police.

And if someone is helping them, the financial reward would be reason to turn them in or reveal their last location.

I just hope they haven't killed another poor soul that did help them unwittingly, and now they are driving their car to some unknown destination.

Ontario sightings might have been a moment where someone actually spotted them, went "wait a second, I know these guys" but they drive away before anyone else sees them and LE can't confirm anything.

/
They have enough with the 2nd degree murder of LD for an arrest warrant. There is no question they killed the other two
The question if they killed the couple or even the man is going to be up until the court says they did it. Which I hope happens.

We can't say they killed the other two until proven guilty in a court of law.

@Andreee said:
It is interesting though that they supposedly according to that one 'constable' who stopped them at the 'dry' community said he saw a suit in their vehicle.

In a recent interview, Constable Albert Saunders was heard describing that a window [of the Rav4] was covered when they stopped the vehicle. And not covered with map and/or paper, but a suit, garment. Perhaps it was a coat.

I believe the earlier report from BS father that he purchased a new suit with his earnings were incorrectly assumed.

Having earlier burned their truck/camper, computer, and other personal property, I think it's very unlikely that BS was carting his new "Suit" to Gillam.

MOO

I think it's not only possible but probable
that suit may have significance to him
it was one of the first things he bought with his first 'real' job
it was important to him IMO

All this talk about the camo clothing being common or not... People wear camo all the time, Camo jackets.. Camo shirts. My favorite pair of leggings are camo. Whats not as common or normal is wearing a full camo suit top to bottom if you're not in the military. That being said, if I saw Bryer out in that outfit I wouldn't think much of it because I'd likely think he was a young military serviceman or something along those lines. He looks like a harmless baby-faced teenager (IMO)

And like @gitana1 said about how they should've enlisted instead of just playing and dressing the part - I have also wondered why they didn't just join the army if they were so into practicing for war and survival and all that, and wanted to make some better money...

Last edited:
The fact that RCMP have repeated a few times that someone may have unwittingly helped them leave the area stands out for me. What I read between the lines is that they think it's likely that someone helped them leave the area, and by suggesting it was not intentional, they hope that person will come forward. That the request is repeated means that no one has come forward, and it is more than a wild guess.

yes I, too, found it curious that they repeated the request

Very good point. Logically, LE must have some sort of solid evidence to have proceeded as they have. What bothers me, however, is that they've essentially been tried and convicted in the media. AFAIK, there hasn't been a shred of evidence released that links them to any of the homicides. So with that in mind, I'm not prepared to call for their hanging just yet.

That happens with literally every case (the media and public opinion trying and convicting suspects).

The police would not be spending millions of dollars looking for them if they didn't have good reason to...come on, let's be reasonable here.

Working on charges means they are looking for evidence to connect them meaning they don't have enough yet to charge them.....2 weeks later.

ETA: Just think about it...they were charged with LD's death quite quickly meaning they had solid evidence to connect them. If they had solid evidence to connect the other two they would have already charged them. To me, that means they do not have enough to do so.

not at all
have you seen their statement?

The question if they killed the couple or even the man is going to be up until the court says they did it. Which I hope happens.

We can't say they killed the other two until proven guilty in a court of law.

[sbm]

but we can
we on a message board are not held to the same standards as a court of law
so yes, we can argue they're guilty in our opinion

You're right, police haven't said why, but the suspects were camping in the area IIRC. For legal reasons police don't lightly call people suspects if they are not sure they did the crime.

As I said many times....the fact that they have charged with LD's death means they have evidence to do so. The fact that they have not charged them for the death of the other two means they do NOT have enough evidence to do so.
They absolutely Would consider them suspects because of the fact that they were in the same area. That would be all they even need to consider it. That does NOT mean they have done it nor does it mean they have any kind of physical evidence. If they did the charges would already be laid.

B.C. RCMP say they’re still working on charging suspects for Fowler, Deese murders

I think it's not only possible but probable
that suit may have significance to him
it was one of the first things he bought with his first 'real' job
it was important to him IMO

Did he not just graduate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors