Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Scarpelli on Twitter

"I’m about 6 km from where Bryer Schmegelsky and Kam McLeod’s bodies were found. It’s too dangerous to get there by foot. A local can be heard in this video describing the area."

Interesting video at the link. Gives some perspective on how difficult this search must have been for the RCMP.

It looks so unforgiving and wild.

I'm still trying to figure out if they wanted to go there or just ended up there due to stupidity. I have to believe the latter.

What about all the officers allocated to the area to search on foot? The ones walking up and down the train tracks and the roads?
It is such a vast area and the brush so dense. Also the muskeg all over. Literally looking for two needles in a haystack. I am surprised they finally found them. If thy hadn't marked the spot (or close by) with their clothes or whatever, then I doubt they would ever have been located.

I mentioned a plane crash in Mayo, Yukon in yesterday's post. Alkan Air is based in Whitehorse, and used to fly to Watson Lake. One passenger died, and hopefully *** had nothing to do with KM/BS in Yukon.
*** female from Vancouver, male pilot from Yukon.
What?

Just a hunch, but I think RCMP have a great deal of information from the houses, computers, etc. Without a trial, I don't know how much of it will be available to the public.
Yes, I'm starting to think Bryer must have left something (ie suicide note) why the dad seemed so certain this would end in death. He said RIP Bryer pretty quickly.

:eek::eek::eek:

I have noticed that our usual good reporter that has been on the ground has been unusually quiet this morning. She hasn't tweeted in 4 hours. Not even about this upcoming news conference.
Makes me wonder if she/they went down to Winnipeg or ?? for the Official Release

Elena Rardon‏ @elenarardon
the family of Bryer Schmegelsky in Port Alberni is choosing not to release a statement at this time. @BlackPressMedia #canadamanhunt #manitobamanhunt

EBZLRHHU0AApv_q.jpg

1:16 PM - 7 Aug 2019 pt

In real life, these 2 teenagers managed to survive in very hostile terrain, escaping major manhunt for... 3 weeks? I think real survivalists in this case is justified. JMO

We have no idea how long they survived. They only just found their bodies, but these two could have been dead for a considerable amount of time.

Hell, they could have died shortly after burning that Rav 4.

ETA: @aphoto beat me to it.

Well at least I'm glad they didn't go out "in a blaze of glory". I wonder when they died? Was it murder/suicide after they realized there was no where to escape too after they burnt the car? Was there a gun found near their bodies? Glad there'll be some closure for the victim's families
So these 2 knuckleheads weren't that smart after all. If they hadn't killed anyone everyone them and their victims would be still going about their lives. So sad :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth