Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Leonard Dyck’s body was moved after he was killed.

This is one of the headings of a paragraph, but it doesn't expand on this claim at all in the paragraph. Which is not to say it isn't true. It just doesn't elucidate any further.

The Kam truck, 2klms away, I always thought they passed Prof Dycks car, and then parked their camper while a bit of last minute choreography and fetishes were agreed upon, and then stealthed up back to the Prof's van, crouching and zig zagging, doing all the ditzy stuff, taking aim, honing in on birdcalls, being a complete surprise, no warning sound of their vehicle to herald their approach. Real Sly Stallone stuff, ... big man stuff.

And , obviously , they got up close to the Prof. Bruises, burns, one doesn't have those marks on one's body if your protagonist is keeping his distance. .. that's close up work. … what a pair of piddly little twerps, like human tarantulas.

Because they had the weaponry, the close -in assault on Prof Dyck was a choice. It was unnecessary . Superfluous. A bit extra.. Perhaps, even , a requirement.

It’s seems the pattern of their hunts was at night but I had always pictured it to be a different takedown with LD. For some reason I assumed it was during the daylight that he was killed. So I imagined it as LD being deep in the woods near a creek or pond doing research with his truck on the road. BS and KM parked a distance away and were waiting it out for LD to return to the vehicle (need his keys). Maybe he took too long to return and so they went to him to attack him or they ambushed him as he was coming back to the vehicle. Or the vehicle was easily accessed (keys and all) and they could easily just zip away but LD came out of the trees and when he got closer to the vehicle they hit him with the RAV and carried on with the other traumas.

SBM - Oh my, that is disturbing. So sounds like Leonard was a bit of their hostage type thing? Or was this after he was deceased?

If he was alive, they must've wanted something from him, perhaps trying to coax it out of him hence the beating? Maybe Leonard didn't want to hand something over that might be connected to his family at home.
They had no remorse, they wanted his cash and his vehicle, clearly they cared less about victims families or even their own families.

SBM - Oh my, that is disturbing. So sounds like Leonard was a bit of their hostage type thing? Or was this after he was deceased?

If he was alive, they must've wanted something from him, perhaps trying to coax it out of him hence the beating? Maybe Leonard didn't want to hand something over that might be connected to his family at home.

Or he was more of a struggle to wake up (if at night and sleeping)? And then he put up a fight.

They had no remorse, they wanted his cash and his vehicle, clearly they cared less about victims families or even their own families.

Exactly. Most people would hand that over if at gun point I would think and not risk their life, even somewhere remote like that, someone would eventually drive by.

I'm not sure I understood the crime scenes things correct though. Does it mean Leonard was at all those scenes or physical evidence only?

Trigger warning.

They may have just wanted to extend the experience. Maybe the previous murders were too quick. It's unpleasant to see it how they may have seen the requirements that they wanted that had significance to them.

Exactly. Most people would hand that over if at gun point I would think and not risk their life, even somewhere remote like that, someone would eventually drive by.

I'm not sure I understood the crime scenes things correct though. Does it mean Leonard was at all those scenes or physical evidence only?
That I cant figure out without taking at face value the claim that Prof. Dyck was moved. I am not prepared to do that unless my guy Inspector Kevin Hackett , AC , says so.

But it isn't improbable. It means they jiggled around, also, not improbable. They would have talked over how they would do the next killing, but there are always X-factors, they may have had to ad-lib, restart the plan, re-jig the process, one cant expect them to have all the bases covered.

I want to know the toxicology results. I know now that they did indeed killed three people but something is not sitting right with me. Were there any drugs in their system? The boys got to Fort Nelson fairly quickly, so maybe they were on some kind of drugs to stay awake. On the final video's Bryer did most of the talking so do really know what Kam's mind frame was?

I do wonder if they had originally intended to go kill? Northern B.C and the Yukon have a lot of wildlife which is ideal for hunting. That could be why he stopped and bought the rifle, so they could both have one. Maybe something triggered them, or they were high on drugs or tired from driving long distances, stopped when they noticed the broken down van.

I just don't get that these two, particularly Kam is a psychopath. There is no reports of Kam doing anything for some kind of gain. There is no reports of any violence, dishonesty or anything of the sort. Not all psychopaths are killers, but there is usually some indication of them being selfish. As far as we know Kam was described as a nice guy.

I'm also still trying to wrap my brain around Kam shooting Bryer in the back of the head? That was his best friend. Even if it was a suicide pact, he had to be on some kind of drug.

I want to know the toxicology results. I know now that they did indeed killed three people but something is not sitting right with me. Were there any drugs in their system? The boys got to Fort Nelson fairly quickly, so maybe they were on some kind of drugs to stay awake. On the final video's Bryer did most of the talking so do really know what Kam's mind frame was?

I do wonder if they had originally intended to go kill? Northern B.C and the Yukon have a lot of wildlife which is ideal for hunting. That could be why he stopped and bought the rifle, so they could both have one. Maybe something triggered them, or they were high on drugs or tired from driving long distances, stopped when they noticed the broken down van.

I just don't get that these two, particularly Kam is a psychopath. There is no reports of Kam doing anything for some kind of gain. There is no reports of any violence, dishonesty or anything of the sort. Not all psychopaths are killers, but there is usually some indication of them being selfish. As far as we know Kam was described as a nice guy.

I'm also still trying to wrap my brain around Kam shooting Bryer in the back of the head? That was his best friend. Even if it was a suicide pact, he had to be on some kind of drug.
I too find it 'interesting' that Kam shot Bryer in the back of the head. I have no doubt in my view that Kam is a psychopath and was the lead mastermind in everything. I wonder what will happen looking ahead now. I hope there is an inquiry, I also wonder if the Schmegelsky family would even consider filing charges against the McLeods in some civil suit based if anything on the fact that Kam did shoot Bryer in the back of the head. Sometimes the civil lawsuits also uncover additional answers which we aren't aware of. Though I hold both Kam and Bryer equally responsible - I feel publically Bryer was vilified more than Kam through it all, simply because the McLeods 'lawyered up' and stayed silent - which makes me wonder what their own son's private history was in the family and whether they are hoping history will show Bryer as being the instigator to save their own face.

Psychopaths don't have 'best friends'. Unless this is understood, this 'shooting his friend stuff 'could go round in circles until Armageddon. They did not need drugs to kill. They didn't wish to opt out, they wanted to opt IN, on their terms. They don't want their emotions numbed any further than what they are naturally.

There will be reports when people start thinking things over. But even if their isn't, it only means they were able to present themselves, when on public view, adequately. They passed muster, because people are not looking for the aberration.

Yes, Kam was described as a nice guy, but that doesn't mean he was one, it means he could present himself as one since he had practiced doing it all his life. He'd have been watching nice guys, how they project, what they do, their body movements, their timing with smiles and frowns and looks of concentration, all the stuff that goes with human communication, they both would have all that down to a T.

If you look at it dispassionately, Kam being described a nice guy, then you line it up with the bodies of L and C and Prof D, you know there is a discrepancy, right? you see one thing, and you have to reconcile it with the other. One thing so far removed from the other as to be immeasurable.

One is an impression, and one is a wretched bloody fact.

Character is what you do. Not what you say.

I too find it 'interesting' that Kam shot Bryer in the back of the head. I have no doubt in my view that Kam is a psychopath and was the lead mastermind in everything. I wonder what will happen looking ahead now. I hope there is an inquiry, I also wonder if the Schmegelsky family would even consider filing charges against the McLeods in some civil suit based if anything on the fact that Kam did shoot Bryer in the back of the head. Sometimes the civil lawsuits also uncover additional answers which we aren't aware of. Though I hold both Kam and Bryer equally responsible - I feel publically Bryer was vilified more than Kam through it all, simply because the McLeods 'lawyered up' and stayed silent - which makes me wonder what their own son's private history was in the family and whether they are hoping history will show Bryer as being the instigator to save their own face.

I mean I get why Kam's family was quiet. They likely didn't see it coming. Also I don't see a civil lawsuit happening, especially if this is considered an assisted suicide.

They likely didn't see it coming. Also I don't see a civil lawsuit happening, especially if this is considered an assisted suicide.
....or maybe they did see it coming in some form - till it was too late. There is no evidence to show it was 'assisted suicide'. The RCMP would have acknowledge if they said in one of the final videos something like "we are committing suicide, Kam will shoot me in the back of the head, then take his own life". So it's reasonable to also assume, Kam made the decision to kill Bryer. There is enough 'reasonable doubt' simply in that one act.

Though I hold both Kam and Bryer equally responsible - I feel publically Bryer was vilified more than Kam through it all, simply because the McLeods 'lawyered up' and stayed silent - which makes me wonder what their own son's private history was in the family and whether they are hoping history will show Bryer as being the instigator to save their own face.

Remaining quiet was likely the best decision they had made. I can't see any reason why being interviewed would do them any good. Up until the very last moment, they likely believed that their son was innocent or had valid reasons to explain what had happened. Why would they give the media anything to use against them. Look how they took a few pictures of Bryer and a few interviews and painted a picture of him way before they were even proven to be guilty.

I think both Bryer and Kam's family with the exception of Bryer's father want this to go away. They don't want further attention and want to move on as best as they can under these circumstances in peace.

Last edited:
Psychopaths don't have 'best friends'. Unless this is understood, this 'shooting his friend stuff 'could go round in circles until Armageddon. They did not need drugs to kill. They didn't wish to opt out, they wanted to opt IN, on their terms. They don't want their emotions numbed any further than what they are naturally.

There will be reports when people start thinking things over. But even if their isn't, it only means they were able to present themselves, when on public view, adequately. They passed muster, because people are not looking for the aberration.

Yes, Kam was described as a nice guy, but that doesn't mean he was one, it means he could present himself as one since he had practiced doing it all his life. He'd have been watching nice guys, how they project, what they do, their body movements, their timing with smiles and frowns and looks of concentration, all the stuff that goes with human communication, they both would have all that down to a T.

If you look at it dispassionately, Kam being described a nice guy, then you line it up with the bodies of L and C and Prof D, you know there is a discrepancy, right? you see one thing, and you have to reconcile it with the other. One thing so far removed from the other as to be immeasurable.

One is an impression, and one is a wretched bloody fact.

Character is what you do. Not what you say.

Well said Trooper, well said. Ten outta ten!

I have posted on their page to the reporter to clarify as well as tweeted her the same.

Thank you.

While I was checking her credentials, I realized she is also the reporter who ran a story for "Alberni Valley News" where she stated BS shot KM (since corrected).

I'll pay more attention to MSM news source if that's the kind of 'journalists' they are using.

He'd (AS , that is ) have a case on a technicality, on an old common law thing, that Bryer 's body and manpower belongs to the 'king' (ie. The State ) and even he doesn't own the right to delegate anyone to end his life, but it 's a long shot. But he is a keen litigator, I believe. !

Last edited:

You're thinking what many people think I'm sure. I think people don't want to belive some believe are capable of such things.

Have you ever met someone who turns out not to be what or who you thought they were? Not even a bad or evil person, but maybe a co-worker who is super fake or a good friend who betrays you? Or that guy who was so nice but then you find out he beats his wife? But when you first met them, you didn't see them that way? You wonder why didn't you see them as that before?

Some people are fake or like Trooper said 'present' themselves. It happens in life all the time. I think psychopathic people are just the best at letting people see them the way they want to be seen. All JMO

....or maybe they did see it coming in some form - till it was too late. There is no evidence to show it was 'assisted suicide'. The RCMP would have acknowledge if they said in one of the final videos something like "we are committing suicide, Kam will shoot me in the back of the head, then take his own life". So it's reasonable to also assume, Kam made the decision to kill Bryer. There is enough 'reasonable doubt' simply in that one act.

With the video stating they will kill themselves, if BS described that KM will do BS and then himself it could have been simply stated in the report that they carried through with their suicide pact (KM shooting BS) as stated/described in the video.

I do think this will be a sticky point for a time to come.

I would like know if there was any sort of medical/psych evaluation in BS’s history that reveals his IQ or disorders of any sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan