CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the worst of this is because the public has been provided so little details. LE wants us to be on the look out for 2 young men; who might have, or not might have killed someone or people. As the public I want to know why they think this. I want to know that because they took the kind Professor's vehicle that is why he is dead so I don't question everything else, especially the killing of the young couple. Like yourself WTF happened to the bearded guy that LE doesn't want to discuss.

The police haven't said any details really about anything. Basically the only information they have given us is to report to the police call 911 if you see them and stay away from them. And the bits about the travel path young guys have taken. They haven't said anything else about how everything is connected or any details at all. It seems to be that they only want to share information enough to keep the public Vigilant in hopes to find them.... that's it. Any further information that we got is really journalist & people digging into things and little bits are coming up.

Don’t forget though this man has lived a nightmare from the sounds of it. His father received tainted blood from what was supposed to be a safe and trusted agency. For many years that agency also denied that happening to thousands. It was only after a huge investigation that it was revealed they knowingly destroyed lives of innocent people. It can’t have been easy to witness the destruction that HIV could have caused his father, and then to learn that it was something they knew about but continued to risk the lives of others receiving blood. I don’t think his words foretell any plan rather they highlight his destroyed faith in the health care system.

Yes, good point. For me it’s the timing.

Maybe they never really started killing.

They are merely suspects in Fowler and Deese, not even charged. Their deaths happened early in the morning of July 15. At this time details are to sketchy to be saying they killed Fowler and Deese.

The charge for LD is second degree murder. He most likely died July 19th. Based on how he died it wasn’t premeditated. Then right away they run. Out of panic and fear I would guess at the enormity of what just happened between them and LD.
Yes I agree you're right. After The young couple was murdered the two young men who are suspect stayed in the area for over 4 days. That's a long time to be just stay in there where you supposedly murdered two people. The cops would have been swarming that area but yet them two young men were still in the area for over four days. That's what I find really confusing. They only ran after the professor was killed and they stole his vehicle. Why run then when you've already been camped out there after 'murdering' two other people. It just doesn't make sense there's a big piece missing there.

Don’t forget though this man has lived a nightmare from the sounds of it. His father received tainted blood from what was supposed to be a safe and trusted agency. For many years that agency also denied that happening to thousands. It was only after a huge investigation that it was revealed they knowingly destroyed lives of innocent people. It can’t have been easy to witness the destruction that HIV could have caused his father, and then to learn that it was something they knew about but continued to risk the lives of others receiving blood. I don’t think his words foretell any plan rather they highlight his destroyed faith in the health care system.
Yes, that would be really awful. :(

I agree that he is not involved. Based on all the information, including his interviews, I think he's someone who clearly has had a lot of issues in his life, doesn't have the savvy to deal with the media effectively but is an attractive subject since he has no filter, and lacks the safety net of a solid support network of family and friends who can or will reel him.

He reminds me of a lot of people I know who have mental health issues and have had other problems who are not in a good place in their lives. The difference is he has been given a platform to be broadcast.

i am positive that he reached out to not only the daily mail but to any others he could find online. Most would be pretty leery about going down that path to publish it because it is almost too bizarre to comprehend. Daily Mail however does like a little sensation. This dad has serious mental health issues. I am guessing he has had them for some time and this has really set him off. I was horrified by each interview he gave and had really hoped someone would step up and get him some help. I really cringe at all the backlash and judgements that will be all over the internet as this appears to have just surfaced. These events were crazy enough. This just makes it surreal.
One of his first comments when he became aware that his son was a suspect was "I'm probably the most-hated dad in Canada". It was a really striking response that immediately conjured for me a life for Bryer where he was seldom the focus, seldom if ever experiencing a healthy parent properly oriented and attuned to his needs. Can you imagine seeing before you three dead innocents and a missing son and still somehow immediately turning it around to yourself? Jeez. He's obviously not a mentally or emotionally healthy father. And the mother isn't far behind with her "he was raised in a loving home" - again with the worrying about what people are going to think about YOU. This stuff all gets handed down every generation again and again, and its just sad.

For The Record: The 2 bodies at Liard were not left uncovered for 4 hours till RCMP got there. Mr. Pierre who was authorized to secure the scene is also a Paramedic. The images that were circulated were likely taken by the couple from Wisconsin who sped to the nearest place (the lodge) to report seeing 2 bodies, or the trucker who called RCMP on his satellite phone stopped and waited till Mr. Pierre arrived. Mr. Pierre once he checked for pulse covered the bodies. Please don't make assumptions or speculations.
Do you have the MSM reports to support these activities?

So far as I recall only Mr. Pierre has been covered in the press.

The other 2 people you mention have been discussed on social media only so far as I know.

But if you have the MSM reports or SM of MSM reporters then by all means share the info as it would help people understand the overall situation better.

I would have to go back and listen to the second Press Briefing but I'm not even sure Mr Pierre was mentioned by the RCMP by name but I do recall discussion of securing the scene until RCMP officers were able to get to the scene.

So far as I have read or heard in the Press Briefings none of the people you mention above have been discussed by name by the RCMP.

FriesenPress Bookstore

This is the publishing company printed on the book in the picture. Can't find any such title, but I didn't search author.

The Daily Mail is rubbish and I'll believe it when I hear the dad say it out loud in an interview.

If this is a lie or they are exploiting him because they dug this up -- that is vile.

He says he wrote it back in October. It was probably an attempt to release some of the burden that he seems to be carrying. Now add all that to the frustrations he’s expressed over his divorce and being restricted in seeing his child, feeling like he hasn’t been allowed or able to be his father. Suddenly he learns his son is wanted for murder. The guilt he’s feeling must feel unsurmountable, I really hope he’s on suicide watch.

Much larger readership, I assume. The DM is rightfully nicknamed the Daily Fail, but it has an international readership. If he wants to make money off his book, he is essentially advertising around the world this way rather than just with Canada.

I am not familiar with the CBC or Global, but if they are as I assume reputable news sources rather than tabloids, that might be another reason. If he offered it to them, they might have had ethical qualms about covering the story. The good ol' Daily Mail won't care.
So I seen a post a bit back about the dad writing a book and I googled....LIKE WTF. Sins of the father. I can't believe that man and now his son is accused of murder. I was/want to defend his son, but *advertiser censored* it's like crazy is as crazy does !!

What’s the nearest big(ger-ish) town from Gillam? Just curious because of the theory that they could have left the area to go into a larger city to get food and whatever else.

I looked at a map of Manitoba but still not really sure as I’m unfamiliar with Canada...would it be Churchill?
If they got out I doubt they would hit a city in Manitoba. Probably head east into Ontario or head way north into Nunavet and eventually into the Yukon

Last edited by a moderator:
this is where it becomes offensive to me that LE didn't get there faster, for hours, HOURS, two dead people lay on the side of the road for any and all to see. apparently there was at least one video or pictures or whatever taken and the bodies don't even have a sheet over them. Canada may have a lot of remote area, but they are not third world. or at least I have never seen them as a third world country.
I guess the highway construction Crews should carry body bags? Sheets to cover of dead people? I doubt they usually find too many while they're cleaning up the garbage. And he couldn't go into the van and grab some because that disturbs the scene.

Not sure it matters especially now when we are much more concerned to capture these possible murderers.

But, I thought his father already had aids in the start of Chapter 6. I thought it was the AZT treatments that his father volunteered to undergo that he blamed for the side effects.

How did I get involved in this side topic? This man has been quite the attention seeker

Very well said.

You can be offended all day long, but the RCMP can't teleport, and no police agency in the world would recommend random sheets be provided by the highway guy at a murder scene. To me, this is just such a bizarre line of thought. I personally can't imagine sitting behind a keyboard and substituting my judgement for that of local professionals, on a matter this blindingly obvious. They got there as fast as they could, from distances that some clearly still can't quite get their heads around. smh
I agree. It's not like the police were sitting around in their offices waiting for this to happen. They could have been dispatched out doing other things as well. So it might have been a 4 hours drive at who knows what speeds they were going. But they might have been doing other things prior to that.

One of his first comments when he became aware that his son was a suspect was "I'm probably the most-hated dad in Canada". It was a really striking response that immediately conjured for me a life for Bryer where he was seldom the focus, seldom if ever experiencing a healthy parent properly oriented and attuned to his needs. Can you imagine seeing before you three dead innocents and a missing son and still somehow immediately turning it around to yourself? Jeez. He's obviously not a mentally or emotionally healthy father. And the mother isn't far behind with her "he was raised in a loving home" - again with the worrying about what people are going to think about YOU. This stuff all gets handed down every generation again and again, and its just sad.
With his statements he became his son's Judge, Jury and Executioner.

This confuses me; 4 hours for RCMP to get to a crime scene. Really. I remember a lot of RCMP when I lived up north back and forth along the highways during good or bad weather conditions. Makes me wonder what resources they had to evaluate that.
You don’t relate to the distances and low population up here. There is no highway patrol on these highways at night (with the possible exception of right in and near Fort Nelson), and not much during the day either. If you compare population and distance vs 4 hour response time here to the same in a city I bet the ratio will look better for the response time up here. The time alone sounds long, but in reality is a much faster response for distances involved than a 20 minute response in a city.

Perhaps I should ask where up north you lived. I don’t understand where you’re coming from if you’re familiar with the area these crimes occurred in.

ETA: People up here also drive 3 or more hours one way to renew their car insurance or go shopping. Distance is relative; 4 hours was a long drive to us before moving up here. Now we consider 6 hours a short side trip to visit friends when added onto the 24 hours of driving to get to a major city.

Last edited:
Do you have the MSM reports to support these activities?

So far as I recall only Mr. Pierre has been covered in the press.

The other 2 people you mention have been discussed on social media only so far as I know.

But if you have the MSM reports or SM of MSM reporters then by all means share the info as it would help people understand the overall situation better.

I would have to go back and listen to the second Press Briefing but I'm not even sure Mr Pierre was mentioned by the RCMP by name but I do recall discussion of securing the scene until RCMP officers were able to get to the scene.

So far as I have read or heard in the Press Briefings none of the people you mention above have been discussed by name by the RCMP.
It is almost 1am for me and I have to get to sleep, Mr. Pierre has had a few interviews with media, I will look and find them in the morning and post

For me the timing is a bit questionable as well. But, I also realize he is a victim too.

I do remember the tainted blood situation and the horrendous effect it had on so many people. Many familial disruptions.
Especially gay men. Young kids getting blood transfusions. New mothers and their newborns. I couldn't imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan