CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is JMO, but is the police considering the possibility LRM could be wearing a wig and dressing up as a woman?

With a bit of lipstick, foundation, mascara and maybe trimmed eyebrows he could easily look like a female.

This is something that has been in my thoughts since I first saw his pictures.....bone structure/features and even his hands could easily pass as female .... if he was planning his disappearance for a while, he could even have the fake ID ready ... or stolen ID that belongs to a real woman .... again just my humble opinion only.

He is well documented as being into bestiality and animal cruelty.

The hacker collective Anonymous has been literally hunting him down for 2 years because of his kitten killing videos, they are the ones who made the FB page about him, that FB page is full of information about this sick *advertiser censored*.

I think he wants to get caught, he wants to be famous or infamous I should say, he is the type of person that will enjoy being interrogated and reliving this all with the LEOs once they find him.

He reminds me of the American Psycho character that Bateman played, he has all the same fascist and sociopath attributes. The music from that movie is what was playing in his snuff film too.

I see some similarities, but not too many (American Psycho is possibly one omy 4 fave novels of all time) Patrick Bateman is a stock exchange executive who does not brag about his crimes at all. LM is obsessed with attention.

Bateman lives a high powered Manhattan life, LM is a lowlife hooker+adult performer. However, hat does scare me about the comparison is that in the novel, Bateman never gets caught - noteven when he phones his shrink and confesses over the phone, or when his secretary finds his pretty damn sick notebooks... :(

Yea so you know what I am talking about, that is a very dark and ugly place down there, not a place I care to go unless it is for something I really need to research.

The COMMENTS on the video at bestgore.com are what blew me away, there were 257 comments about the video and most of them were the viewers arguing that the music he chose for the video was ******, can you believe that, the guy was killing someone live on video showing all the details and sex acts that accompany it and the freaks watching it were arguing over his choice of music.

I guess that is because no one really believed that it was a real murder.

Am I missing something? All I see is a grainy video of a guy in a wig and santa hat petting an albino snake. Have they been edited?

THAT is the edited version, the real version is harder to find but it is out there in the Darknets.

I guess that is because no one really believed that it was a real murder.

Yea that is what they say but I really dont see how one could think it wasnt real, have you seen it, it looks very real, there is nothing there that suggested to me it was fake. But I guess those people who are in to watching that sort of thing are perhaps desensitized to it all to the point they dont think any of it is real.

I hope that when he is caught that they just shoot him dead on the spot.Kill Shot.No need for a trial,a cell,food,clothing, or family members speaking on his twisted *advertiser censored* behalf.Gun his *advertiser censored* down.Dead and Done.

If he is found in Florida or Texas they might if he resists.
Canada doesn't have a death penalty does it?

Am I missing something? All I see is a grainy video of a guy in a wig and santa hat petting an albino snake. Have they been edited?

There are two videos at the link - I think you may have watched the "aftermath" one ... the other video is evil.

ETA: Watch the snakevid.avi

My concern has been that he'll go to a prominently gay area of a major city and find a trick or john (who doesn't recognize him) and murder him, use his home/apartment as cover while the heat dies down before making his next move. Kind of what Cunanan did. If Toronto is part of his comfort zone, I'd imagine it's a likely location for this to occur...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

BBM Bingo. I think that is exactly what he is doing right now. Whether in T'ranna or Paris, but I bet my salary he is already LOLing at all of us. Once he gets tired, he will come out of wherever he is. He "needs" that attention and won't be able to stay quiet for long.

What is sad(der) is that I can almost predict a few more innocents dying until he is caught.

I see some similarities, but not too many (American Psycho is possibly one omy 4 fave novels of all time) Patrick Bateman is a stock exchange executive who does not brag about his crimes at all. LM is obsessed with attention.

Bateman lives a high powered Manhattan life, LM is a lowlife hooker+adult performer. However, hat does scare me about the comparison is that in the novel, Bateman never gets caught - noteven when he phones his shrink and confesses over the phone, or when his secretary finds his pretty damn sick notebooks... :(

True, but they both have that obsessive, compulsive and narcissistic personality disorder is what I meant, there are obviously a lot of differences and it is worth noting that that was also LM favorite film. He also was obsessed with James Dean and had lots of plastic surgery to get his good looks.

Is it just me, or do all the dogs in the pics with him look terrified, AND does he look even more evil when he is holding them?

luka.jpg

Not one dog looks happy or content. yuck.
:(

I couldn't agree more SeattleChiquita. I see many more Bateman wannabe similarities than any similarities to Bernardo.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

What is in the video is 'allegedly' LRM giving his python a Christmas present....a kitten inside Santa's hat....he distracts the kitty by teasing him with the hat's pompom....Drummer boy song playing in the background ....

click the link at the very buttom of the link Elepher provided ... (it's pixellated on purpose, the original video has been removed from youtube)

Watching CBC Ottawa and they stated that they are looking into an Ottawa connection They found out Montreal Police asked Ottawa Police to investigate some addresses in Ottawa that are connected to LRM.

Yea that is what they say but I really dont see how one could think it wasnt real, have you seen it, it looks very real, there is nothing there that suggested to me it was fake. But I guess those people who are in to watching that sort of thing are perhaps desensitized to it all to the point they dont think any of it is real.

I have no intention of watching the videos produced by this monster ... as we've read here already, once it's in your head, there's no way to remove it. I don't want something from his mind inside mine.

BBM Bingo. I think that is exactly what he is doing right now. Whether in T'ranna or Paris, but I bet my salary he is already LOLing at all of us. Once he gets tired, he will come out of wherever he is. He "needs" that attention and won't be able to stay quiet for long.

What is sad(der) is that I can almost predict a few more innocents dying until he is caught.
I have already documented on another forum TONS of youtube videos that he made in the last 30 days, almost like marketing videos of him, pics of him posing in designer clothes and luxury cars etc and they are all titled Cannibal Serial Killer Luka M, so he was making these videos and planting them all over the web the last month knowing that we would all find them as soon as the story broke.

Here is one such video among MANY MANY others like it planted by him using various aliases:

NO GORE IN THE VID AND SAFE FOR WORK

[video=youtube;UUPdNx92Uj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUPdNx92Uj0[/video]

Here is another link sort of an FAQ about him:

http://calgary.openfile.ca/blog/ottawa/ ... o-magnotta

Here is a BLOG he made, check the date, he was advertising the snuff film as early as MAY 15th:

It was first published on the 25th of May on a gore site. A person(Most likely Luka) had been promoting it 10 days earlier via youtube and blogs
http://one-lunatic-one-icepick.blogspot.com/
Note the date

If he is found in Florida or Texas they might if he resists.
Canada doesn't have a death penalty does it?

No death penalty ... he's probably in Europe. The murder was on about May 24 and he was probably on the plane by the next day ... if he had enough money. If not, he's probably hitching across the country ... living some sort of Criminal Minds fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles