Found Deceased Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Assuming and hoping that the names/people got mixed up.
Came across this usually respectable link concerning movies and the people who act and work on them.
Strangely, Madison is listed as a "stalking victim" "starring as herself" on the doc. "Highway of Tears"
Worse, when googling for information concerning MS utilizing the past month function, her name comes up on many disgusting *advertiser censored* links.
Sorry to "pollute "Madison's thread with this information, cannot help but wonder who might be doing this and why.........
imo, speculation.
Madison Scott - IMDb

Assuming and hoping that the names/people got mixed up.
Came across this usually respectable link concerning movies and the people who act and work on them.
Strangely, Madison is listed as a "stalking victim" "starring as herself" on the doc. "Highway of Tears"
Worse, when googling for information concerning MS utilizing the past month function, her name comes up on many disgusting *advertiser censored* links.
Sorry to "pollute "Madison's thread with this information, cannot help but wonder who might be doing this and why.........
imo, speculation.
Madison Scott - IMDb

Madison made a few videos, as mentioned on IMDb.

The Madison Scott on *advertiser censored* links is a different person with the same name. No mystery here.

Northern B.C. RCMP make another public plea on eight-year anniversary of Madison Scott's disappearance - PrinceGeorgeMatters.com

On May 28, at roughly 4 a.m., everyone else except Madison left and she was last known to be in her tent.

RCMP say she has not been seen since.

"We believe that something criminal may have occurred between 4 and 8:30 a.m. on May 28, that led to Maddy’s disappearance, we do not believe she simply walked away," Cpl. Matthew MacLeod of the North District Major Crime Unit says in a release. "We know someone out there has information that can help us find Maddy or identify the person(s) responsible."

BBM

Coming up to 8 years... This article was in my local paper, good refresher of some of the details...

Mom of B.C. teen missing for 8 years keeps her memory alive
Eight years ago, the Vanderhoof teenager disappeared, and the RCMP continue to chase leads

https://www.comoxvalleyrecord.com/n...9u8i6Wj4T2_SPZIg51OHfAhXIhUGMQerChUfJDlttUdww

Snipped...
...“We have struck some things off the list. Ruled some things out but we know more than the general public obviously, but nothing to help find Maddy. We are better to stay positive than negative for sure. Because we have to keep moving forward… Sadly it is dragging out. I can’t believe it’s been so long. We all thought we would go out there and find her,” Scott said.

People with information about Maddy can contact the Vanderhoof RCMP at 250-567-2222 or to remain anonymous call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS. Alternately mail Box 1190 Vanderhoof, B.C. VOJ-3A0

Scott said it is important that people don’t forget Maddy is missing.

“She is not murdered, she is missing and people need to be aware of that.”

Madonna Saunderson with North District RCMP confirmed that the investigation to find Maddy is active and ongoing.

just read through this case and watched through some of the docos because its was very lightly connected to the aussies in the van
i gotta say everything in me says the people at the party know something, be it the friends or the older people who were left at the end
what concerns me is leaving a young lady alone in the forrest in a remote area alone over night with people she didn't know it screams rape and murder case it may not actually be that but geez it seems that way
one of the biggest clues i saw was this statement " none of the people involved with the party wanted to share what exactly occured during the party that night but said it wasn't anything different to what happened when their parents went there to party as young adults many decades ago "
is there a drug culture in this town? be in weed or amphetamines or cocain these drugs make people want sex could it be someone knew she'd be alone and they took advantage of her and went too far after the rape?
anyways i hope for everyones sake they figure this out and at least find her body
the tales of the underground bunkers just sound like urban legends

Hqprincegeorge.com

CBS Documentary Brings Hope to Vanderhoof Family
Vanderhoof rallies around missing woman's family

The Mayor of Vanderhoof says his community is rallying around the family of Madison Scott, the 20-year-old woman who went missing this weekend after attending a bush party in Central B.C.

Police later found her truck and tent at a campsite at Hogsback Lake about 25 km south of Vanderhoof but a massive search by air, ground and water by 150 people failed to find any other trace of her.
RCMP called off the ground search for Scott on Monday, but friends and family say they're raising money to pay for a further helicopter search. A Facebook.com site has been set up to organize the effort.
The town's mayor Gerry Thiessen knows the Scott family, and says the disappearance has hit the town hard.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...06/01/bc-vanderhoof-search-madison-scott.html

Vanderhoof rallies around missing woman's family

The Mayor of Vanderhoof says his community is rallying around the family of Madison Scott, the 20-year-old woman who went missing this weekend after attending a bush party in Central B.C.

Police later found her truck and tent at a campsite at Hogsback Lake about 25 km south of Vanderhoof but a massive search by air, ground and water by 150 people failed to find any other trace of her.
RCMP called off the ground search for Scott on Monday, but friends and family say they're raising money to pay for a further helicopter search. A Facebook.com site has been set up to organize the effort.
The town's mayor Gerry Thiessen knows the Scott family, and says the disappearance has hit the town hard.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...06/01/bc-vanderhoof-search-madison-scott.html
Maddy is still missing :'(

Today marks the 9 year anniversary of Madison Scott’s disappearance.

One of the first ‘missing person’ cases I followed on Websleuths’s so I think of Madison often.

I hope her family will have the answers they deserve some day soon.

Today marks the 9 year anniversary of Madison Scott’s disappearance.

One of the first ‘missing person’ cases I followed on Websleuths’s so I think of Madison often.

I hope her family will have the answers they deserve some day soon.
My heart breaks for Dawn and family. Praying that Maddie will be found.

Thanks for the link!

"We have learned a lot through this process, but one thing that has become apparent is that information is what drives an investigation. There is no excuse not to call the police with what you know. There is no way to rationalize talking about this case with others and not the police. If you want to know how you can help us, call the Vanderhoof RCMP or Crime Stoppers if you wish to remain anonymous, with any information that you may have because we need to find Maddy."

"Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have had to cancel The All In For Maddy 9th Poker-Ride for this year however, if needed, it will be hosted again next year."

If you have any information that can help investigators, you are asked to call Vanderhoof RCMP at 250-567-2222 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679
Back